A Thieves Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your scum,"

He took a step toward her and slid his hands over her chest, patting the material, letting his hands rest longer than appropriate over her breasts,

"This is just an excuse for you to cop a feel isn't it?" she growled.

"An excuse?" his hands stopped moving and a single finger brushed over a nipple. Making her jump, and inhale sharply.

"I don't need an excuse," he said dryly

"Besides, if I was going to 'cop a feel' as you put it, I would do this." His fingers gently caressed her, his fingertips feather-light, touching the bare skin that the skimpy top failed to cover, before swiftly slipping his hands underneath the thin material and cupping her breasts, squeezing both nipples between his fingers and rubbing them with his thumbs. Despite herself, she had to admit this was pleasurable."take your hands off me Vincent." she said flatly. Randall stopped, but didn't move his hands.

"But I'm not coping a feel."

His hands slipped past her breasts down her stomach and patted her legs down.

"Hmm." his tone was mocking. "I can't seam to find anything."

"Maybe because there's nothing there?" she hissed back

He ignored her and revealed a scalpel.

"I'll take a closer look." He proceeded to slice the thin black material between her breasts, he sighed, annoyed with her wriggling and cut the material down the centre, splitting the top in half and then pulled it roughly from her body. she grimaced at the burning sensation of the friction and scowled. Randall ignored her exposed bosom and searched the lining of the top.

"Hmm nothing hidden there," he mused. He ignored her angry staring eyes and thought for a moment. "Mm I wonder." He thought aloud. He dropped the garment and allowed it to flutter to the floor. He moved out of her sight and left her looking at herself in the mirror. Her right eye now badly swollen. the blood from her split lip had dribbled down her jaw leaving a pool of blood on her left shoulder.

She heard a rustle and then the unmistakable sound of a glove being stretched over his hand. Then he was in front of her again,

"well, let's see if its hiding somewhere else." He placed his hands on her legs and slipped the skirt up her calf's, and when that restricted his movement that too, was cut away from her and the seams searched. "Nothing there either," he smirked. "I wonder if you hid it here," he said, running his hand up her leg, it only took her a second to realize where his hand was heading.

"You dare fucking touch me there, and I'll kill you, I swear!"

"really?" he mused as he pulled her panties to one side, he held her eyes and thrust his fingers inside her. she let out a wounded cry of pain and humiliation as he roughly searched inside her for the film. Upon finding nothing, he withdrew his fingers and roughly probed her anus. She cried out again.

"Well it obvious you don't have it on you." he said as he pulled out his fingers and removed the glove. He could see tears in her eyes. 'A sign of weakness, already?' Randall thought for a moment, Her mind had been conditioned to resist torture and she had been trained to block out pain. His slaps although hard enough to split her lip and bruise her eye, had gotten him nowhere. Not even a cry of pain, just a face full of blood and spit. However, touching her private area, had at least produced a reaction. This was her first sign of weakness, if this was to be the only weakness then he would work on it and turn it to his advantage.

"why do you insist on being difficult?" he asked, resting a hand on her stomach.

"If I told you," She hissed through her teeth. "You'd probably kill me."

He chuckled, drumming his fingers on her.

"Maybe, maybe not. depends on how much fun you give me."

" I'm not going to tell you where it is, so I suggest you kill me now."

"Ahh," He smiled and yet again pushed his glasses up, a habit that was already beginning to get om her nerves "that means you do have it, progress,"

She opened her mouth and closed it again. "Cat got your tongue Missy?" he asked,

"I wont tell you."

"Awww, really? I'm just getting started. I believe I may have already found your weak point."

She looked away from him and wished he would take his hand of her.

"You know you have a fantastic looking body, your breasts are just simply stunning." He smiled as She continued to stay silent and forced her eyes to look anywhere, but his face.

"I wonder if I can make it betray you," he chuckled. Finally, he moved his hand.

He moved from her vision again and she heard the sound of a door close softly behind her and she was left looking at herself again in the mirror, completely naked save for her panties pulled askew from his rough handling and Pale pink friction burns marked her torso. She could still feel the touch of his hands upon her skin and she hated it.

Suddenly, the chair was pulled around. He stood before her expressionless.

"Normally women have given in to me at this point," he said slowly. "You're proving to be quite interesting."

She noticed the syringe in his hand, "In fact, You're going to have to make me resort to something new."

"Truth serum?" she mocked him. "I thought that was too easy for you."

He laughed "it is to easy, and this is not truth serum."

Her eyes turned to the needle as he stepped closer to her and held it above her arm.

"It's another sedative."

"Why you..." she yelped as he stabbed it into her arm.

"Don't fight me." He soothed in that same soft voice. "I'll make you tell me what I want.

"H... how?"

By making your body betray you,"

She struggled to fight the overwhelming darkness.

"Ssh," he soothed, close to her right ear, "Don't fight it, Fighting will only make it worse."

Within seconds she fell into oblivion.

Randall smiled, this woman was indeed interesting, it had been quite some time since he'd had such a challenge. the thought of Breaking an ex Special Forces agent did have its appeal. He watched her unconscious form and smirked, There was a way that he was sure would work. He'd never tried it before and it required more drugs. one drug in particular, that he did not have, it would take time to acquire it. still, he had enough sedative to keep her quiet for a week. He left the room and returned with a blanket, he draped it over the woman and retired for the night.

12