A Thousand Pounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of curiosity we downloaded the sample and viewed it. It was a twenty second clip of Michael's cock, thrusting between Alex's breasts and him cumming on to her face and into her mouth. Out of context it seemed rather crude, not helped by the low quality of the video. None the less it was quite definitely spectacular.

Watching over my shoulder, Alex said "My god, did I really do that, I look such a slut!" I turned to look at her and found that she was smiling.

I asked her "do you feel bad about doing it?"

"God no" she replied, "It was great at the time and I'm sure some lonely soul is going to get a real thrill out of seeing that." She seemed quite sincere and I was much relieved. The letter had said that the clip had had quite a lot of 'hits' and more than the average number of viewers had gone on to order the full film.

It was time to view the DVD. The hours filming had been cut to about 35 minutes and as we watched we were both quite pleased with the result. Whilst the result was undoubtedly a hardcore fuck-fest it was edited and produced to a standard that was much higher than I had been expecting. They had caught not only the action between Alex and Michael but also quite a lot of facial expressions. Mine in particular. Over the course of the film both of us seemed to go from hesitancy through acceptance to relish. I noted that they had cut my final expressions of boredom! All in all we were both pleased and not a little turned on by watching the film. We retired to our bedroom and did not come out again until the following day!

12