All Comments on 'A Thousand Years'

by Lord_London

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

a great story. Sure hope you continue it and describe the next day. I am sure her husband will want to hear about that huge cock stretching her out and hopefully the three of them getting together on Richards last day

As for the negative comments, apparently they hate themselves for being in the closet and enjoying the stories but are too chickenshit to admit it as you prefaced the story with exactly what was going to happen and they read it anyway.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I just wanted to say thanks

for the info. I did not read the story nor did I vote, I just wanted to say I wish all the authors who wrote stories like this would do what you did, let us know up front.

And, for any of you trolls that scored this story a 1 because you didn't like it's content, shame on you. He warned you!

We should encourage this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
wait this author is British ?

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The x_cuckedhard_x are squealing with excitement and self-loathing

hands still dripping with semen they reach for the keyboard to unload their bile on an author that has reminded them of the wives they once had and the many cocks that fucked them. Obviosly not you x_witlessJohn_x as it don't count that your soon to be wife met a guy while walking up the aisle.

Excellent hot juicy slutwife tale. Bet her cunt was sore the next day. More please Lordy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

didn't get his creampie :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best, ignore the pencil dicks who don't get it and keep on writing.

I do think Literotica should try to educate the ignorant as to what to expect in Loving Wives...perhaps a new catergory is needed for the sops called "wives being faithful"?

Christ! havn't they heard of Mills and Boon?

YusakuYusakuover 12 years ago
Great work

Well written and very hot! Not too crazy about the blood, but it sounds like Thelma didn't really mind. In any case I'll have to check out the rest of your stories...

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed it. Yes, could have had a bit more conflict in it, but was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's a

damn shame that the British have come to such poor levels. You might as well be queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT. TRULY EROTIC. PERFECTLY DEPICTS A WOMAN WHO ENJOYS SEX (FORBIDDEN FRUITS AT THAT)

The wife is a keeper.

If she were having an affair or a fling or a one night stand with me, i would be the happiest mo§#€Г-f¥©^€Г on Earth.

If i were her husband i would love her unreservedly and worship her body.

* * *

I am kinky, & my sexy and pretty wife accepts me the way i am.

From time to time i share her with a man of her choice. She always come back to me. Our so-called sloppy seconds are actually very passionate and wild sex and an an act of pure love. She never humiliated me in public or in private.

Once a man was too rorugh and he fucked her anally without sufficent preparation or lubrication. She came home and told me her anus was aching. For 2 hours I was intermittently kissing it & applying special ointment. I do not believe i ever loved her more than that night. That much, yes; more than that never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the idea of him watching on the balcom\ny as the big cock strangr took her and took her. She loved it and I bet this won't be the last time her husband will send her of to be super satisfied. Great story

I love the idea of her resisting at first and then falling under the lover's hands and mouth before he put his big hard cock into her pussy hole. You should write more, maybe continue this when they get home. Maybe have the lover travel to their city and fuck her in their bed at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Why a small dicklet hubby is eager to lose his wife is beyond stupid. Cum dump wife is pregnant now with a real mans child and hubby wankss off. She'll be Richards slut now and hubby will never enjoy his wife again since hubbies tiny cock can't satisfy wife. Good work sissy boy hope he's ready to eat a real man's cum from cum dump wifies cunt. Useless sack of shite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing New. Just another British cuck and slut tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is how England stopped being a world power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Faggot fodder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous