A Thousand Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to kiss as his fingers worked deftly undoing the buttons on her dress until it fell open revealing her cleavage. He gently tugged the dress off her shoulders and she let him slip it off her arms until it fell to her waist. He reached behind her, urgent to unclasp her bra.

"No Richard – that's far enough, but I'd really appreciate another kiss."

I simultaneously felt relieved and disappointed that she had set the limits.

"Do you mind if I take off my t-shirt?" asked Richard.

"Sure. That would be nice."

She watched him as he undressed. He really was an Adonis. I consider myself as totally straight, but I could see why she was attracted to him.

He placed the wine glasses on the bedside table and sat cross-legged on the bed in his shorts and encouraged her over.

"Come and join me."

She stood up and stepped right out of her dress, climbing onto the bed. She sat facing him. She looked wonderful. Her nipples stood out invitingly through her thin bra; her thong barely covered her trimmed private hair and there was just a thin strip of material covering the line between her buttocks.

He stroked her face as he kissed her. It was a slow languid kiss at first, then with greater intensity as their mouths locked together. Their hands roamed over each other, carefully avoiding the areas covered by underwear. She sighed involuntarily as he gently caressed her inner thighs, just a few inches from her most private area.

My cock was begging for attention in my pants as I watched them but I ignored it. I needed to concentrate on the vision in front of me, not wanting to miss anything.

They paused for breath after several minutes.

"Mmmm, you're a good kisser, Richard. Do you mind if I stay a little longer?"

He moved in on her again and they resumed kissing. His hands wandered over her back and found her bra clasp. Before she could react, he unclipped it and her bra was gone.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You shouldn't have done that. Who do you think you are? I told you the limits and you have not respected them. I think it's time I left."

But she made no effort to get off the bed.

"Come on Thelma, how often do you get a chance to spend time alone with an appreciative man other than your husband? Let's make the most of it."

"I love my husband and what about your wife and family?"

"Our other halves will never know - it won't hurt them. It will be our secret."

He took hold of her arms and after a little resistance she let him drop them to her sides, revealing her magnificent bust.

"Wow, Thelma, you are so beautiful. Can I feel them?"

She picked up her glass and quickly gulped down the wine as he watched her. She put the glass on the bedside table.

"Richard, you can touch them but I won't make love with you - if you don't exercise some self control, I am leaving."

She took hold of his hands and moved them up until they cupped her breasts. It was more erotic than anything I had ever imagined; my gorgeous wife with another man's hands on her tits ready to pleasure her.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers until they were stretched out fully. Her head went back and she closed her eyes. I could tell she was getting very turned on. I heard little involuntary sighs coming out of her mouth.

"They are fantastic. How many men have fondled your breasts before?"

"That's my secret," she panted.

"Tell me, I want to know."

"Just my husband; you are the second."

They resumed kissing as he gently caressed her tits. Richard broke the kiss and moved his lips to Thelma's nipples. He sucked on them and seemed to be biting them gently with his teeth. Her sighs had changed into quiet moans of pleasure.

"Oh God, Richard, please stop, I don't know how much more of this I can take," she begged.

"Alright; lie on your front, beautiful," he ordered.

She complied and he ran his hands down her bare back to her thong and then back up to her shoulders. His hands seem to acquire a rhythm of their own as he moved them in circles over her back. He grew bolder and stroked down her spine, over her bottom, down the inside of her tightly closed legs and to her feet; and then back up to her neck. On the next traverse he put his hands under her thong from each side and traced down the line between her buttocks to the top of her closed legs.

"Mmm, Richard you shouldn't be doing that but it feels so good."

He kept stroking her bottom as she groaned with pleasure. She was getting more and more turned on.

He took hold of the waistband of her thong and she allowed him to slide it off her.

The pain of seeing Thelma willingly naked, at his mercy, was nothing compared to the exhilaration, the total sexual fix at the scene in front of me.

My heart beat fast as he kissed her arms, hair, neck, back, bare buttocks, legs and feet.

He licked up and down between her buttocks and seemed to be trying to tease her ass cheeks apart with his fingers.

"Relax, Thelma," ordered Richard.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He was now able to pull her bottom cheeks apart and he blew onto her anus. I saw her shiver.

He tried to lick right down her cleft, but she was writhing underneath him. He placed his hands firmly on each buttock, pinning her down and rimmed her anus with his tongue.

"How does that feel, Thelma?"

"Mmmm, Richard, like I am in heaven. I can't believe I'm letting you do this. Oh God, this kind of thing does not happen to a woman like me."

He nudged her knees apart and she let out a long slow moan as his hand disappeared deep between her legs. He moved his fingers in and out of her vagina rapidly.

"Yes, yes, oh God, don't stop," she begged, desperate to orgasm; but he removed his hand before she could climax.

I knew he wanted to fuck her, and he wanted her so aroused that she would not stop him.

She rolled onto her back as he stood up and removed his shorts and briefs. They were finally both naked, ready to revel in the full glory of each other's nudity. My stomach flipped and fluttered and yet, I had never been so turned on in my life.

His cock was huge, so rigid and upright. She stood up and embraced him, kissed him.

Time stood still. Beauty in all she is. I had to be brave, not let anything take away from the vision in front of me. I felt every breath; every hour of my life had come to this.

He picked her up and laid her back down on the bed.

He knelt over her, his cock just above her face. She lent up and took it in her hands, kissed his balls and licked his shaft from the base to the helmet.

"Have you ever touched a cock as big as this, Thelma?"

He slowly moved his mouth down her body, kissing and sucking on her neck, her breasts, her nipples and her tummy button before he buried his mouth in her pubic hair, exploring and tasting my beautiful wife's cunt. I could hear slurping sounds between her coos as he expertly brought her to the brink of orgasm with his tongue.

He moved so that he was lying on top of her, his mouth kissing her mouth, his legs inside her legs. He was thrusting his hips, trying to force his way into her.

She managed to break away from his kiss and was trying to push him off.

"Richard, please no! We can't! I won't have sex with you." Thelma pleaded, but there was no conviction in her voice.

He rolled over and pulled her on top of him.

"Darling, don't be afraid. Something this good can't be wrong, Thelma. You want to know how my big cock feels inside you, don't you. I am going to make love to you, baby."

I knew there would be no turning back now – she was too worked up to deny him and I was not going to intervene, to come to her rescue. I wanted it to happen, my brain fiery with lust, all of my doubt suddenly gone away somehow. My sweet wife was going to get fucked whilst I secretly watched.

"Oh God!" she cried out as he put one hand under her ass to lift her up and used his other hand to guide his engorged shaft towards her vagina. I watched as his manhood started to stretch apart her pussy lips.

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her downwards onto him, his enormous cock sliding so easily into her body until she was totally impaled. I was looking at another man's cock in my wife's pussy and I had orchestrated the whole thing.

Her eyes were closed and her beautiful breasts were moving up and down with her rapid breathing. Both nipples were hard, jutting out, sitting proudly on her firm white breasts.

"Don't cum in me," she pleaded.

He moved a hand between her legs and teased her clitoris as she sat motionless, impaled on him. I could hear her start to groan as his fingers pleasured her. She started to move on him. She was really getting into this. She was losing whatever self control she had left.

He lent up and kissed her, a long lingering kiss. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his mouth tight to her breast. He took her nipples in turn into his mouth.

"Oh yes! Suck them!" she cried.

He took her left breast into his mouth as far as he could.

"Aaarggh! Harder! Bite it!" she exclaimed.

I could not believe what I was seeing. Thelma had never allowed me to be rough. I had never managed to turn her on enough to bring out her dark side.

I could see a small rivulet of blood running down her left breast as he transferred his attention to her right tit.

Her pace increased on him, grinding her pussy against him. He was not moving, trying not to cum but he could not hold out - his whole body convulsed, his face contorted as he ejaculated violently into her, sending her over the edge too as her back arched.

"Aaarggh, yes, fuck, fuck, Richard!!!"

I will never forget it for the rest of my life. It was a sight of total erotic ecstasy.

She lay on top of him for several minutes, his spent cock in her, their bodies entwined, occasionally kissing.

She lifted herself off him.

"I'd better clean you up, gorgeous. We don't want your husband knowing what we have been up to."

He pulled her down onto the bed and licked between her legs, catching and swallowing his cum and her cunt juice as it oozed out of her, before kissing her.

"I'd better go, Richard."

"There is no need to go just yet. You said David will be asleep most the night. I'll open another bottle of wine."

She smiled at him. She was game for more.

I quietly returned to our room and lay on the bed, taking my cock in my hand; quickly relieving the ache between by legs. It cleared my head, the true reality of what I had witnessed dawned on me.

I sat in silence for a few minutes, wondering what to do. He would have recovered by now and would be ready to fuck her again. I didn't want to see it or think about it, but I knew I had to return to watch.

He was on top of her in the missionary position, in control, his ass rising and falling as he rhythmically thrust into her. Her arms were round his ass, guttural sounds escaping from both their mouths. Occasionally he would stay still, buried inside her, to prevent himself cumming. I watched them for several minutes, neither of them seemingly wanting their love making to reach an end.

He thrust harder, ramming his cock into her, increasing his speed and force and I knew it was different this time. They both cried out as he thrust for one last time, his cock deep inside her, both of them rigid in ecstasy as he inseminated her for the second time.

They lay in silence, their bodies as one whilst they recovered until eventually he rolled off her and lay by her side.

"You are an amazing fuck, Thelma. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

She reached down and squeezed his placid cock.

"Do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Sure".

Thelma went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her whilst Richard busied himself, looking for something. What was he up to? Then I saw it – he took a video camera out of his rucksack. Oh my God, he wanted a souvenir. Surely Thelma would not let herself be videoed? He rummaged round further and found a scarf and placed it and the camera under the bed. He waited for her by the bathroom door. I could see he was fully erect again.

She emerged from the bathroom in a dressing gown. He stepped in front of her and placed his mouth on hers, kissed her and slipped the dressing gown off her.

She glanced down at his cock.

"Richard, I can't believe you are hard again. Surely you must be warn out my now. Haven't you had enough of me yet?"

"I could make love to you for a thousand years. I have plenty more to give you tonight. Oh God you are beautiful, Thelma. Turn round for me, baby, slowly, so I can see your beautiful body from every angle,"

She smiled at him and slowly turned round a full circle. He led her to the bed where they lay next to each other. He reached under the bed for the scarf and placed it over her eyes and tied it round the back of her head.

"What are you doing, Richard? Take the scarf off me."

"Don't worry - I am not going to tie you up. The scarf is to help you concentrate on what you are feeling as I make love to you."

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, Richard. This is a bit kinky for me"

"Relax and enjoy it, Thelma. Focus on the sensations, the excitement as I make love to you."

He silently picked up the camera from under the bed and panned it slowly over her naked body before putting it on a shelf, pointing towards the bed.

"Are you ready for me, Thelma?"

"Uh, huh, lover boy."

I watched as he pleasured her orally before he slipped his cock into her vagina as he began to fuck her once more. I could bear no more and climbed back over the balcony, and lay on my own bed.

When she eventually returned, I simply asked "Glad you went?"

She nodded and kissed me on the lips before falling asleep in my arms.

12