A Threesome Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa brushed her tongue slowly on my anus and then back to my balls, so quickly I thought it was accidental. Then she did it more deliberately, waiting for me to react. When I didn't move, she did it again, straining forward. I didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. I leaned back, out of my wife's way and further back onto Lisa's mouth. She licked and tongue-fucked my ass for a minute, before moving back to my balls. I never did find out why she did that.

My wife was finished and looking a bit ready to pass out.

"You deserve to cum," Lisa said to me.

I got behind my wife and took her doggy style. She came after a minute and I still wasn't there. My liquid stamina had kicked in and for a minute I was afraid I was too drunk to cum. I thought about that, but I hadn't actually had anything to drink for a while as we'd been messing around; if anything, I should be sobering up.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jan yelled. "Fuck the fucking shit out of me!"

Then I felt my orgasm on its way, and I began to thrust as hard as I could and as deep as I could as Jan threw herself back into me with every stroke. Jan and Lisa had been kissing, but now I was fucking her too hard for that. My wife has a vanity in the bedroom, and looking at her reflection in the mirror I could her beautiful large breasts swinging back and forth and bouncing with every thrust. That image sent me over my credit limit, and I began to cum.

Now before having Lisa put her tongue in my ass and distracting me, I'd been giving a lot of thought to my orgasm plan. I thought about pulling out of either one of them and then shooting onto their faces in the standard porno style, but although I always cum quite a bit, it doesn't always rocket out. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it only goes an inch or two. In fairness, I thought, everyone should get an equal amount of sperm. Assuming my personalbiology managed to generate two equal and impressive jets of semen during a single orgasm due to the unusual stimulation of the evening, there was still the matter of aiming these hypothetical money shots. I also considered cumming in one lady's mouth, and letting them pass it back and forth in a passionate kiss. That would require a lot less planning and effort on my part, and I'd almost decided try that. But an instinct that may have saved my marriage told me to just cum inside Jan and let it go at that.

I grabbed Jan's hips firmly so that we wouldn't get out of rhythm on the critical stretch run, and after ten seconds in that special cadence I came harder than I ever have. Jan managed to cum again just as I did, and I kept thrusting for her until she finished. We all collapsed in a heap. Just a few minutes later Lisa announced she needed to go home, and I called her a taxi after Jan tried to get her to stay the night.

Jan came back to bed after smoking a cigarette outside, waiting for the cab with Lisa. I was already asleep, this being roughly two in the morning with work the next day, but she woke me up to put some towels over the wet spots in the sheets. We cuddled in together.

In the night we drifted apart and I woke up facing her. Her face was only about a foot from mine, which was lucky because I wear really thick glasses and I might not have seen her expression otherwise. She was awake, staring at me, and her eyes were red as if she'd been crying.

"How are we going to survive this?" she said to me.

Now I was more than appalled at this statement. Because I'm stupid, I assumed she meant she was worried I would leave her for Lisa or something. In truth, it occurred to me the night before that what we were doing might ruin our shared friendship with Lisa if Jan turned jealous when we sobered up. No more hitting the movies with Lisa when Jan was out of town, or inviting her to parties with us, et cetera. I had also considered that maybe I'd be the one to go psycho and suspect them of a lesbian relationship behind my back when I was out with the boys. I'd already thought about those things, but it was my wife's fantasy to be with another woman, she'd called Lisa over, started playing games while sober and started it all, so I'd never come close to stopping things as they moved on and got hotter. It never once occurred to me in my wildest conjectures that my wife would be jealous so soon, or that she thought I might leave her.

I had to go to work, and I told her I loved her more than anything before I left. A few expressions and looks slipped from Jan as I left haunted me that morning. Before noon, I began to have suspicions that what was happening might be worse than my worst case scenario of losing a friend. It occurred to me that my wife blamed me for what had happened. I replayed in my mind everything that had happened, and I felt that it was pretty ironclad who started what. I was just a guy on the couch watching the Fox primetime cartoon lineup and an orgy fell into my lap without any effort or planning on my part. Who could blame me for what happened? But, when alcohol is involved, one had best make sure there are no gaps in the court record, no missing tapes before you start declaring that you are not a crook, so I really thought things over.

I faked an illness, which wasn't too hard because I started to feel sick as I thought of losing Jan, and used it as an excuse to cancel a meeting and some appointments so I could go home and see her right away.

She was shocked to see me home from work so soon, and she ran to me and hugged me. We talked. She was shocked to find out I wasn't home to apologize, and I was shocked to confirm that she was somehow actually angry at me. We fought. I said I was just a guy watching cartoons on the couch until she started it all. She didn't even blink. It was just a game of Truth or Dare until I took them both by the hand and led them into the bedroom, she retorted. I defended myself, but inwardly I began to wonder if she a point.

"And don't try to tell me you didn't fuck her while I was in the bathroom," Jan snarled. Busted! She sure had me there.

I backpedaled verbally, and very fortunately for me she suddenly took my side of the argument as I stammered. Before I could really say anything, she admitted that daring her best friend to get naked, having her go down on my cock, and having me finger her pussy weren't your standard Truth or Dare items, and that she had talked to me about her fantasy of being with another woman. Jan even decided that I might have gone along with the whole thing entirely for her sake, not mine. (I didn't argue We survived. Lisa is still a close friend of mine, and the two of them are even closer. We act like it never happened. I talked to Lisa once about it, and she felt it was the single most erotic night of her life. She wouldn't mind if we did it again. I wouldn't risk it. Threesomes and groups and swinging in real life must be for people that have an abnormal amount of trust in the relationship and no hang-ups or other issues. My wife and I now know that we're not there yet.

(But I have to say we had a hell of a lot of fun that night discovering what our limits are.)

12