A Tied That Binds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark told me," Kade said even though Jake hadn't responded to him, "you know a family thing and all, figured it'd be okay to tell Jake's big brother." Smirking again, Kade looked Callie up and down and then let out a low whistle. "Damn little bro, I can see why you'd kill Jimmy for her, she looks absolutely delightful. Way too yummy for Jimmy. It's a pity I had a class with her airhead friend here instead," Kade said pointing into his car where Jake could just see the small blonde named Bridgett with her drugged head lulled back against the headrest.

"Ah well, one can't have everything in life. Then again, we can always share," said Kade smirking as he stared hungrily at Callie's chest. The cold rain had soaked her skin and her taut nipples could clearly been seen jutting out against the fabric of her black lacy bra.

Anger flared in Jake as he quickly turned away. He lowered Callie down with her back against the car and then sandwiched her between the car and his own body as he hit the remote button in his pocket. Opening the door, he picked her back up, placed her gently in the seat, buckled her seatbelt, and then shut the car door.

"What's your problem Jake? Don't you want to share with your big brother?"

More men had started heading toward the parking lot with their "dates."

Kade slid off the hood of the car as others approached, and headed for the drivers side of his own. "I'll be seein' ya' Jakey. Get her nice and wet for me, 'cause just remember, I caught ya." With that said, Kade smirked one last time, hopped in his car, and sped away.

Shaking with anger from the encounter Jake got in his own car and tried to clear his head. This was bad. If his father found out he'd killed Jimmy...

He looked over at Callie in the passenger seat. Her nipples were still hard and her body wet. Using every ounce of his restraint, he turned away from the glorious sight and drove, trying to think of a way out of this.