A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 05

Story Info
Keiko meets Keith, Shozo & Gale become a couple.
7.9k words
4.71
16.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our short sojourn into the country side, an overnight stay at a private onsen (hot bath spa), and the visit to the volcanic steam vents and mud bath, we had returned to our hotel in Tokyo where Niki and I enjoyed just being with each other, with no distractions. Our love making that night began almost desperately however transitioned into a slow and sensuous ballet of pleasure that lasted well into the next morning.

The morning came too quickly as the phone in our hotel room rang with our wake up call.

-------------------------------------------

"What time is it?" Niki asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She nudged me to make sure that she wasn't the only one awake.

I reached over her to wrap my arms around her small, lithe form and slowly pulled her into a full body hug. Her small, firm breasts were pushed gently into my chest as we kissed softly several times before our tongues sought the other's. "It's time to wake up....."

"mmmmm........." she moaned as she hugged me tightly.

I slowly caressed her back, down to her lovely compact and soft butt, then cupped the checks of her ass as I pressed our groins together. My early morning woody pressed into her womanly mound.

Niki raised her top leg and draped it over my waist as she opened herself to me in anticipation of satisfying our mutual needs. I moaned as she reached down to grasp my cock and placed me at her opening. As she tilted her pelvis slightly, I slowly pushed into her warm sheath. I kept my movements slow and gentle as she wasn't fully aroused and lubricated yet. It never ceases to amaze me how my lover is always willing to please me; please us.

"Roll on top of me...." Niki asked. "I want to feel your body on me as you .......oh yes, this........ is........ the best....." as she resumed our kissing. "Oh, you feel so good on me, .......in me......I love how you fill me......oh, yes....."

She closed her eyes and focused on my cock in her pussy as I slowly pushed in, paused, then withdrew almost completely, then slowly pushed in again till our pelvic bones met and I pushed myself as deeply as I could. By now Niki was very wet. She began to emit her delicate moans and whimpers as our passions grew. Niki was soon thrusting her hips to meet me in her efforts to get me deeper within her.

We must have been trying to please each other for at least 30-minutes or more as the pace of our love making gradually intensified. All of a sudden Niki tensed up and held me tightly to her as she came. In response I drove my cock into her pussy as hard and as deep as I could with my next thrust. That was met by a shriek that nearly tore my ear off!

"EEAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh... oh.....oh....uh....uh....oh my god.......that..... was so........ohhhh......" Niki lay panting. I sped up with my thrusting until I felt my lower extremities start to get that warm and tingling feeling, signaling the onset of my orgasm.

"Baby, I'm about to cum..." I warned Niki.

"Oh, yes. Cum in me baby. Cum in me! Yes! Give me a baby! I want to feel your ......... oh god!" Niki cried as she hammered her pussy onto my cock and came a second time. With that I drove deeply again and came in my darling Niki's pussy.

"Oh yes babe.....I love the feeling that you give me each time we make love." Niki whispered in my ear. "You make me feel so good,.....so complete......so happy...."

We lay there joined as lovers should be, kissing each other softly, not willing to let the other go until my cock finally softened and slipped from her vagina.

"I don't make a very good pussy plug do I?" I chuckled softly as our combined cum dripped from her warm sheath.

"It's a good thing that you're good for something else!" Niki teased and kissed me again.

"Do you want to start a family?" I asked. In the passion of the moment Niki hinted at wanting a child.

"I hope I didn't startle you, but I think I'd like that. We're not getting younger. What do you think?"

"What about your boutique?" I asked.

"Well, I think it's time that I start thinking more about us and less about me. Besides, it's not as if I need to go out and hustle new business."

She's right about that. In fact, Niki has to turn down requests for her designer dresses and gowns because there aren't enough hours in a day.

"So are you okay with starting a family?" she asked again?

I was hard again in an instant and slipped easily back into her now well lubricated pussy.

"What do you think?" I smiled as her eyes closed and intense feelings began to course through her body again.

"I love you...." she whispered.

Our love making was slow and tender and Niki began to cry as we both came roughly at the same time.

"Are you okay honey?" I was concerned. She'd never cried before.

"I'm just so happy," Niki smiled. I kissed the tears on her cheeks and kissed her again. "I know it's so cliché however you really, really, really complete me......"

We spent a little while talking about when she would go off the pill and whether she wanted a boy or a girl. She wanted to know what I wanted.

"I just want a healthy mother and a healthy child......no, make that healthy children! What do you think? Two, maybe three?"

"Then we'd better get started right away!" Niki smiled.

"Time for a shower....."

So we both showered and got ready for breakfast.

We caught the elevator down to the lobby to meet Keiko for breakfast. Keiko was the daughter of my new customer in Japan. She had taken it upon herself to be our tour guide after my meetings with her father were concluded. She and Niki hit it off from the very beginning in more ways than one, and we ended up in bed with her on several occasions.

We had planned to meet Keiko for breakfast before meeting with her client, the Tsukiji Fish Market people. The Tsukiji Fish Market was the largest fish auction in Japan. All of the fish auction markets were started by their respective town governments back in the 16th and 17th centuries, in order to provide an organized method of providing fishermen with markets for their catch, as well as places for town inhabitants to buy fish and other commodities.

Keiko wanted to pitch our ideas for signature apparel and accessories to the Tsukiji people. Both Niki and I thought that there were endless possibilities as the Tsukiji name is well known both inside and outside of Japan.

We waited briefly in the lobby before Keiko arrived. One thing I learned early on is that the Japanese are people who are fastidious about punctuality. Never, never, NEVER be late for an appointment. It's better to cancel and reschedule than be late.

As we had a quick breakfast, Keiko brought out photos that her people were able to take of the fish market while we were away. Busy vendor stalls were everywhere. Seafood of a wide variety could be found here. The fish auction itself took up two huge floors which were like refrigerated gymnasiums; they were so large and so cold!

Niki took out her sketch pad and quickly did two very eye-catching pencil drawings; one depicting an auctioneer surrounded by bidders, and the other of a vendor cutting up fillets of blue fin tuna for his customers.

"Niki, those are excellent drawings." Keiko said.

"Thanks. I get by, but I sure wouldn't want to stake my livelihood on it!" Niki replied!

With that, we settled our breakfast bill, jumped into Keiko's car, and headed out to meet with the Tsukiji Fish Market people.

We pulled up to the auction's loading docks where Keiko's driver unloaded us. Keiko led us through a service entrance that led directly to the auction's administrative offices where we were introduced to the managing director, Shozo Namikawa, and his blond and blue-eyed administrative assistant, Gale Strandowski.

Shozo seemed to be your typical Japanese businessman. He must have been in his early to mid 40's. Gruff, abrupt, no nonsense, chain smoker. You could type cast 80% of the Japanese male population with those characteristics!

Gale on the other hand, was not quite what I expected. I figured wife or daughter of an ex-pat. Mid 40's but could also have been early 40's. Having a great time knowing that she'd only be here for a few years, then back home to the states. Then she opened her mouth.... "Ohiogozaimasu (hello) Keiko-chan!"

The joke was on us again! Gale spoke the language like a native! Then Keiko explained that Gale was a native, having been born and raised in Tokyo. Daughter of ex-pats who fell in love with Japan and never went back. Gale was more Japanese than Niki and I, even though we were both ethnically part Japanese. You might even think of the three of us as being culturally juxtaposed!

Shozo let Gale and Keiko do most of the talking. He was interested in Keiko's ideas to increase the overall foot traffic through the facility; both local populace and tourists alike. The local populace would patronize the various food vendors located throughout the market and the tourists would help to sensationalize the fish market as a place to see.

Keiko asked Niki to show Shozo and Gale her pencil drawings and both liked the drawings and concepts. Gale provided Niki with a copy of the logo that they used for the fish market. Niki promised to incorporate the logo in some manner with future renditions.

Shozo then asked in reasonably good English, which was much better than my Japanese, "James-san, you mentioned clothes and other things. Can you describe for me?"

"Why yes, Shozo;" I replied. I then explained our full product lines that were available with Gale and Keiko making sure that the difficult parts to explain were adequately translated into Japanese for Shozo.

After running through the more popular product lines, I asked Shozo what he thought market visitors and customers would like to buy; "Shozo-san, what do you think people will want to buy?"

"So-so-so....., difficult to answer James-san. I don't have experience to say, but I see other places when I travel. They all have many things like this and people buy. I think we try some things. You tell me what you think we try?"

And so began our relationship with the Tsukiji Fish Market through Keiko.

Keiko, Niki and I started them off with an assortment of T-shirts, sweat shirts, baseball caps, aprons, carry bags, and stuffed aquatic animals. Shozo and Gale agreed and left the ordering issues for Keiko to work out within a budget. The two of them then cornered us to talk about the vendor stall.

"James-san, how big should space be?" asked Shozo.

I turned to Niki and asked what she thought.

"Shozo-san," Niki replied, "I recommend that you start with a 300 square meter space. Then if it works out, then consider opening other stalls at other places within the market."

"Niki-san, I like idea," Shozo responded. "300 square meters is about size of small vendor space. We can do this easy."

Gale was all smiles, "Niki-san, doomo arigato (thank you)."

As Niki, Gale and Keiko started a discussion on counter displays, racks, and shelf storage, Shozo pulled me aside, "I see you rely on Niki-san's judgment. Most unusual."

"Yes Shozo-san. Niki is very good with design and merchandise. She is better than I am in those areas of my business. She has her own apparel design business and is quite an expert." I replied.

I continued, "In our country, there are men who won't agree with me when I say that women can be just as good, if not better than men, if they want to be."

"So-so-so......., it is same in Japan, no, it is worse in Japan," Shozo replied. "In Japan, not good for women to speak freely. Others don't appreciate."

"But I know what you say is true," Shozo continued, "Gale-san is very smart also. If she was man, she would be running this market and not me. You give me idea that I must think about."

"Niki-san is business partner?" Shozo asked. "I think more than partner?"

I replied, "I hired Niki as my art designer for my T-shirts and other apparel lines when I first started my business. However she was so good at what she did that it was unfair of me to keep her full time. So eventually I encouraged Niki to start her own business." I continued, "Niki now has her own fashion design business and makes all sorts of dresses for a lot of people. Niki continues to be one of our designers and I rely upon her a lot. And you're right. Niki is much more than a business partner to me. She is my partner in life also."

"James-san, is it difficult at home? Sometimes I worry about problems at work, come back home too. I don't think very good."

"Niki and I made a promise to each other very early that work stays at work. That doesn't mean that we don't help each other out. We do all the time. However we do that at work. Why do you ask?"

"Ah, difficult for me to say. But I am......how you say......I like Gale-chan very much. No, more than just like. I think she likes me too. But I worry about how home will be if we become couple."

"Shozo-san, if you love Gale-san, then both of you should make a promise to the other to always talk to each other. Niki and I always spend a lot of time talking with each other. It is too easy for misunderstandings to happen. And we are too important to each other to let something like that happen."

"James-san, I agree. I will give this much thought."

"Don't wait too long, Shozo-san. Gale-san is very nice and very attractive. If you wait too long someone else might step in your place!"

"Hai, Not good James-san. I will decide soon!"

We rejoined the girls as they finished up their conversation also.

"All done?" Niki asked?

"Yes," I replied. "Shozo and I were discussing the challenges of being a manager and the demands that it places on our personal lives." As I said that I looked at Gale and saw her looking intently at Shozo. There was definitely something there between the two.

I turned to Shozo and bowed and thanked him for spending the time with us and for his business, and wished him good luck on the decision that he was to make shortly.

With that Shozo bowed and thanked Keiko for bringing us over. "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (Please take good care of us)," Shozo said to Keiko as they bowed to each other. He repeated the same to both Niki and myself before he and Gale left to return to their daily duties.

We returned to the main entrance of the Tsukiji Fish Market and grabbed cups of coffee while we waited for Keiko's driver to arrive.

"Thank you James and Niki," Keiko said, "Shozo-san was very comfortable and your comments put him at ease."

She went on to explain that she had originally thought that Shozo was going to be a tough sell. Gale liked the idea however she didn't get much encouragement from Shozo when she originally discussed the idea with him. Gale had told Keiko earlier that she thought it was going to be an uphill battle.

"By the way, what did you and Shozo talk about?" Keiko asked.

"He was just curious about my handing his question off to Niki to answer." I explained.

"I guess Japanese males have a difficult time acknowledging that women can be pretty and smart at the same time." I added.

"Yeah, part of the challenge that I have to deal with every day," Keiko lamented. "After having lived in the US, this macho guy attitude really sucks."

Niki chimed in, "well this just means that you're going to have to find an understanding American guy here in Japan!"

We all laughed and commiserated with Keiko.

"But what's the decision that Shozo needs to make shortly?" Niki asked as she continued to dig. She sensed that there was more going on.

"Well, Shozo has a personal situation that he needs to take care of." I replied.

"Oh, you mean, as in a relationship?" asked Keiko?

"Well, what do you know about it?" I asked Keiko?

"Well, Gale and I have known each for many years. And I know that she really likes Shozo. I think she wants to get to know Shozo better but he's been hesitant." Keiko responded.

I responded, "Let's just say that Shozo has a personal dilemma that he needs to work on. I think he will make the right decision shortly."

By this time Keiko's driver arrived and we piled into her car. She directed him to take us to the Ginza which is a central shopping district in the heart of Tokyo. Tons of stores, hostess bars, and restaurants. Retail stores of all sorts, hotels, and fast food joints.

She led us down a narrow alley to a small, literally a hole-in-the wall restaurant. It was so small, all it had room for was a counter that ran the length of the room and stools for customers to sit on. The cook was behind the counter and tended a series of hibachis that he used to broil all sorts of good smelling stuff with.

Keiko asked if we preferred noodles or grilled foods. I opted for a small bowl of noodles while Niki and Keiko went for a grilled vegetable and seafood plate. The food was delicious. These guys really know what they're doing. Serve a few customers; serve them well; move on to the next customer; repeat. What a customer service mantra! I had to remember it!

After lunch, we strolled along the Ginza and came across an area that was populated only with hostess bars.

"I didn't realize that this is such a big thing in Japan," I said to Keiko.

"Actually, these hostess bars are nothing like what you have in the states," Keiko replied. "It's probably a result of our culture. Although we are so thoroughly male dominated, there is also a lot of pressure on men to behave themselves. So most of the hostess bars are more like private gentlemen social clubs."

Keiko went on, "If you would like to, you and Niki can be my guests at a hostess bar that caters to men and women both."

"James, that sounds really interesting!" Niki oozed with a twinkle in her eye. "At least I can see what you men do or might do at a traditional hostess bar!"

I laughed, "Oh yeah!"

"Oh no, Niki-chan," Keiko replied. "Hostess bars are very strict about the behavior of their hostesses and their customers. No funny stuff allowed."

With that, Keiko whipped out her ever present cell phone and called her club to make reservations for us for that evening.

"Ok guys, we have reservations for a late dinner with some entertainment. I'll pick you up at your hotel at 7pm."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "Ok Niki?"

"Timing sounds good to me." Niki confirmed.

With that, Keiko called for her driver as we walked to a major intersection in the Ginza. He must have been parked very close by as he showed up in just a few minutes.

Keiko dropped us off at our hotel. As Niki and I made our way through the lobby, we were flagged down by a receptionist at the Concierge desk.

"Gomennazai, (excuse me) you have message." With that she handed me an envelope and bowed.

I opened the envelope and found a fax message from Keith, my marketing manager who was supposed to be on his way to meet with the marketing people at Takeo Mitsunaga's company; my new Japan customer.

It read, "James; arriving 5pm via NW #42. Hope to be at the hotel by 6:30pm. Any chance for dinner? Keith."

I read the note to Niki who was delighted to learn of Keith's arrival.

"Let's ask Keiko if it's ok to bring Keith along," as she picked up the house phone for an outside line. A few minutes later Niki reported that Keiko was happy to include Keith with our little group.

"Well hon, let's go up and refresh ourselves before Keith and Keiko arrive." We had about two hours before Keith was due in so I suggested that we take a leisurely bath. Especially since our suite was equipped with a Jacuzzi.

As we walked into our room, Niki dropped into one of the arm chairs, visibly tired from the day's activities. I walked up behind her and slowly massaged her tense shoulders and neck. I could feel her tense muscles as I tried to kneed them with my fingers.