A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered our room Niki turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "Gale and Shozo reminded me of us when you proposed to me also. I don't know who was more nervous; you or me!"

"You were nervous?" I asked? "I thought you knew exactly what you were doing! I could have had a cow and I'd still be so nervous! I was dying inside because you took so long to answer. I thought that you were going to turn me down." I chuckled at the memory of that fateful night!

"But I didn't." Niki responded. "I just wanted to see you squirm!" she laughed as she hugged me tightly. ".....You should have known that you had me before you even asked.........I already knew what I was going to say......" as she gently brushed my lips with hers.

Yes, I knew but until I asked and until Niki said yes, there was always the possibility...... But as with Shozo and Gale, Niki said yes and the rest was history (to cop a phrase!)

"Hot tub?" I asked?

"Definitely." Niki responded.

We undressed and helped each other into the hot tub. Niki sat between my legs and reclined against my chest; fully immersed in the hot swirling water. My arms were wrapped around her, just under her breasts. "Thanks for bringing me along on this trip. I enjoyed meeting Keiko. And Shozo's proposal to Gale was such a tender moment. "

"You're welcome. I wouldn't have enjoyed myself if you weren't here to share it with me." I noted as I cupped her breasts in my hands. I slowly massaged her breasts as Niki relaxed in my arms and shut her eyes.

"Oh yes........mmmmmm......" she moaned as she melted into me. "What would I ever do without you....."

Niki turned around and straddled my hips and kissed me softly and passionately, "I think it's time for payback, don't you think?" she said in a husky voice. Her eyes were half shut as she concentrated on the feeling of my hardness against the lips of her pussy as she slid herself up and down against my hard shaft.

I leaned back into the side of the hot tub and shut my eyes as I enjoyed Niki's ministrations. But as soon as I closed my eyes Niki stopped rubbing her pussy against my erection! I opened my eyes and looked at her as she smiled and started to slide up and down my cock again. As soon as I closed my eyes to enjoy her sweet pussy on my erection, Niki would stop. Niki did this several times as she worked my frustrations up.

"You minx..." I whispered to her as I leaned forward to lick and kiss her cleavage and the sides of her breasts. However I was careful to stay away from her areolas. As I licked the bottom of her breasts Niki started to shudder. If you've been together as long as we have, you get to know where your partner's sensitive spots are.

"Damn you..." as Niki's arousal became apparent very quickly. "I can't do this...I need you in me..." Niki said as she gave in and placed my hard cock into her sweet folds. As she sank down on my erection I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth and softly bit it.

Niki came with a vengeance as she crammed her breast into my face and wrapped her legs around me, to pull me as deep into her as possible. "Oh.... Oh..... eaaAAAHHHH...... oh god....." she cried as her orgasm took her over the edge!

I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling back into the hot tub. Niki had gone limp as she blacked out momentarily. I hugged her tightly against me as she slowly came to.

"Honey, are you ok?" I asked her?

She held my face with both of her hands, looked me in the eyes and proceeded to give me one of those toe curling kisses! "I'm glad I told you 'Yes' years ago.." she smiled as she hugged me tightly.

We got out of the hot tub and dried ourselves off. Not bothering to put anything on, we adjourned to the bedroom.

"Any special requests tonight?" I asked Niki.

"Yes, please love me all night long...." and we did.