A Time of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

About that time Cheryl told me that Linda would be dropping by for dinner very soon, and that dinner would be ready in about ten minutes. When I heard that I took the first two fingers of my right hand and put them into her mouth and told her to make them wet. I pulled them out coated in her saliva, and began lightly to manually stimulate her clitoris. Her breathing was extremely irregular; I knew that she was nearly out of her mind with excitement when there was a knock on the door. I redoubled my efforts on her man-in-the-boat as Cheryl got up to open the door.

Tara began begging as soon as Cheryl stood, "Please sir may I cum... I have to cum sir... Sir please may I cum... please, please, please...."

I told her, "No, you have to wait for the rest of your audience."

Cheryl opened the door and let Linda in. Cheryl immediately went back to her seat to watch, and left Linda standing in front of Tara staring with her mouth open, stunned. After twenty seconds or so I told Pet, "You may cum now Pet."

Tara Immediately began groaning, as her orgasmic muscle spasms began. Linda walked over and sat down beside me on the edge of the sofa, staring the whole time at Tara's crotch. After more than a minute, Tara's contractions subsided and she slumped against me. I continued to tease her labia lightly and put a couple of fingers into her vagina.

Linda sat back and kissed me on the cheek and said to me, "Good afternoon Davey: that was the second most unusual greeting I've received to this apartment. I enjoyed it almost as much as the first time, when I first met you."

I chuckled and told her, "Linda, this is Tara. I call her Pet. She can only respond to me when I'm around unless I give her specific permission." I then said to Tara, "Pet, this is Linda, shake her hand and tell her how happy you are to meet her." As I told her this, I once began stimulating Tara's clit and vagina.

Tara, with difficulty, said to Linda, "Hellooo... Linda,... it's niiiiceee ...to meeeet youuuu...." She held out her hand to shake Linda's hand and was having trouble holding her hand still.

Linda took her hand, with a very big smile, and shook her hand and said, "It's nice to see you to. I guess that I won't be seeing much more of you." I looked at her questioningly and she said, "After all Davey, there isn't much more of her to see."

Tara cut across our conversation, begging, "Pleaseee sirrr, may IIIIII cummmmmm?"

I decided not to tease her too much, since having Linda right there looking at her intently was driving her over the edge, so I said, "Yes you may, Pet."

Within seconds, her groaning and writhing announced her orgasm. I grabbed Linda's hand and put it on Tara's stomach and said, "Feel those contractions, this is a real good one."

Linda smiled, rubbed her stomach up to her breasts and said, "I really like her tits too." Linda gave her breast a squeeze and said, "I remember when mine were that firm, I just wish mine were this big. Can I give them a kiss?"

I responded, "Sure, go ahead, I think she'll like that. You'd like Linda to kiss your tits wouldn't you, Pet?"

"Yes please sir." Tara answered, still slumped back into my chest, struggling to breathe normally.

Linda moved in and began kissing, licking and nipping Tara's nipples. I looked over at Cheryl and Julie who were masturbating while watching and asked, "Isn't dinner about ready?"

Cheryl yelped, swiftly got up and ran to the kitchen followed closely by Julie. I looked back at Linda who was leaning back with a smile. I asked her, "Would you like a taste?" as I offered her my fingers.

She said yes and leaned in, right in front of Tara and began sucking on my fingers.

Cheryl and Julie were walking to the table carrying the food and Cheryl announced that dinner was ready. We all walked over to the table. There were only four chairs for the table so Tara kneeled by my feet, holding my leg. I prepared her a plate of food, gave it to her and told her to eat.

The dinner was something I'd never had before. Cheryl had taken hot dogs, split them down the middle, put a small piece of cheese in them and wrapped them in bacon. They were held together by toothpicks and cooked until the cheese melted and the bacon cooked. She served them with hot dog buns, baked beans and potato chips. Maybe not gourmet fare, but perfect for the occasion.

We talked, laughed and flirted during the meal. When I was about done, I looked down at Tara and saw that she was finished and looking at me. I asked her if she would like some more and she said, "Yes please sir."

I fixed her a plate and gave it to her. She politely thanked me, and resumed eating and listening. Cheryl and Linda were telling Julie about our weekend, and Tara listened closely without speaking. She heard all about the sex, the two fights our meeting Carol and the strip club. Julie was fascinated, and asked a few questions. She seemed particularly interested in hearing about our dinner with Bill and Luis.

When we finished, I told Tara to help clean up, do whatever Cheryl told her and that she could talk to Cheryl. I whispered some secret instructions into Cheryl's ear.

Cheryl stayed in the kitchen to direct her efforts, while Linda, Julie and I went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. Linda and Julie sat on either side of me with an arm behind my back and their other hands on my chest and stomach.

"So how long have you known Dave?" Julie asked Linda.

"Tomorrow will be a week; he was visiting Cheryl when I came over. They were both naked, eating pizza, when they invited me in." Linda replied giggling. "Has he tingled you yet?"

Julie answered with a dreamy smile on her face, "Oh god yes, it was so fucking good."

I began laughing softly at Julie's unintentional use of profanity.

Julie looked at me questioningly, and then awareness came to her eyes as she said, "Oh shit... (damn it), I forgot. I promised to try to stop swearing." She told Linda.

"Don't worry too much about it, if he didn't want you around, he wouldn't let you stay. It's not like he needs to keep you around for sex." Linda told her laughingly.

"Are you going out with him too? I thought that he was going out with Cheryl." Julie said.

"I don't know about going out with him, but I fuck the shit out of him every chance I get. Last night and this morning he fucked all four of us and none of us went away unsatisfied." Linda told her. "Cheryl seems to go out hunting for girls for him as often as possible. He doesn't need her to do that, the other night, he was with me, Cheryl and Elle. We were flirting and hanging all over him and the waitress tried to hit on him right in front of us."

"Cheryl really likes to tease him, the other day she had me and Tara rubbing his chest, tummy and ass in school. All she did was watch him and laugh." Julie told her.

"She didn't tell me about that," Linda said.

"Didn't tell you about what?" Cheryl asked as she and Tara rejoined us.

Linda replied, "Julie told me that you had her and Tara tease Davey at school the other day."

"I didn't say anything about the teasing, but that was the first night that Elle joined us. You seemed to enjoy the results alright." Cheryl said chuckling.

"Why don't you girls go on into the bedroom and let me talk to Linda for a minute. I'll be with you shortly." I told Cheryl and Julie. I then patted Tara's head, as she had rejoined me at my feet. "I want you to go into the bedroom as well. You are to make Cheryl cum as many times as you can before I get in there. You may speak until I join you in the bedroom. Do you understand, Pet?"

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Good, stand up and face me." I told her.

"Yes sir," she said as she quickly moved to stand up.

I put my finger into her sex to check her excitement. She was very wet. "You're excited to do that, aren't you?"

Tara blushed prettily, looked at the floor and answered, "Yes sir."

I patted her on the butt and told her, "Hurry along now."

"Yes sir," she replied as she quickly fled down the hall.

"How are you doing, baby?" I asked Linda.

"I'm okay," Linda replied, "just a little uncomfortable with the cramps and that icky feeling I always get during my period. I wanted to tell you I had such a nice time this weekend. You made me feel really special."

I smiled at her and said, "Before I leave for Vietnam, I've got to check whether you'll fit in my duffle bag."

A slow sad smile spread across her face as she said to me, "Please baby, for the next two and a half months that you're here, don't mention Vietnam again. It's all I can do not to go to pieces thinking of what might happen to you over there. I don't think I'll survive if anything happens to you." I realized, after a half moment, that she was serious and changed the subject.

We continued to talk for nearly half an hour, which any man can tell you, means I mostly listened. When the conversation wound down, Linda stood and told me that she was going to take a nap before she had to leave for work.

"I'll give you and those two girls a ride to the post on my way into work. Be ready to leave by ten", Linda told me. She grabbed my face and pulled me down into a gentle kiss, turned around and walked to the door. As she walked through the door she turned around and said to me, "I really do love you, Davey." She closed the door softly as she left.

I heard the sounds of someone's orgasm as I walked down the hall toward the bedroom. The sight that greeted me inspired both lust and laughter. I had previously told Cheryl secretly to make Tara cum while I spoke to Linda, but I could tell that she had outdone herself.

Tara was on her back, with her legs splayed open. Julie had trapped her feet by laying on them, and was busy performing oral sex on her. Tara's orgasm was truly impressive. Her abdominal muscles had tightened up like a steel cable, attempting to sit up. Tara's upper body movement was largely blocked by Cheryl who was on her knees, with her pussy just out of reach of Tara's tongue. Her upper arms were under Cheryl's thighs. Cheryl had Tara's wrists trapped in her hands, and was staring into the orgasmic bliss etched on Tara's face.

Cheryl saw movement out of the corner of her eye, looked up, smiled brightly and said, "Hello Davey."

"Let her up," I told Cheryl and Julie.

The girls let Tara go, and she launched herself at me crying and saying, "I couldn't help it..."

"Quiet!" I said with an intensity that stopped Julie and Tara in their tracks and startled Cheryl. "Tell me what happened." I said to Cheryl.

Cheryl replied, "She made me cum three times, then I trapped her. I had Julie eat her while I held her in place. I think that she came six times."

"That wasn't very nice," I told Cheryl, "You knew want I told her to do."

I then looked at Tara, noticing the tears rolling down her cheeks and said to her, "Do you know what you did wrong?"

"Yeah," Tara whispered, looking down with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

I looked sternly at Tara and said, "You've got to decide if you're serious about hanging out with us, Pet. I gave you only a few rules, first you need to call me Sir when you speak to me. Not yeah, yes Sir. Second, you can't cum without my permission. Before you went into the bedroom, you should have asked if you were allowed to cum, or asked permission. You did neither. You agreed that if there were any infractions of the rules there would be punishment... Do you still agree?"

"Yes Sir," Tara said in a low voice, still looking down.

I sat on the edge of the bed and told her, "Drape yourself over my lap with your hands and feet flat on the floor."

Tara scrambled to quickly comply.

I began rubbing her ass as I spoke, asking her, "How many times did you cum?"

"Seven Sir."

"How many times did you forget to say Sir?"

"Twice Sir."

"So that was nine infractions that I need to punish you for. I'm going to give you a swat for each infraction, and an extra swat to help you remember to think ahead, do you agree?" I asked.

Tara took a deep breath and replied, "Yes Sir."

I ran my fingers through her slippery slit, and noted that the thought of what was coming up had made her very wet indeed. I told her, "With each swat, I want you to count it out loud and thank me. Don't forget to say Sir."

I continued to lightly masturbate her as I looked over at Julie and Cheryl. I noted the frank look of horror, almost disgust on Julie's face and the subtle questioning look that showed only in Cheryl's eyes. Turning back, I then told Julie and Cheryl to come right beside me, as I returned my attention to Tara's ass. I raised my hand and gave her a stinging swat.

"Owww....One, thank you Sir." She said as she clenched her ass cheeks and bounced on my lap. I rubbed her ass until she settled down, then checked her wet slit. It was even wetter than before we started. I raised my hand for the next swat.

In between the ninth and tenth swat, the clenching and moaning were continuous, Tara grunted out, "Nine, thank you Sir. Sir, may I please cum?"

"Not yet," I said as I continued rubbing her ass. Her juices were free flowing down her thighs.

"Please, please, please, please sir... let me cum." Tara implored.

"Not just yet," I said as I raised my hand for the final swat, "but soon."

As soon as I landed the final swat, I quickly rolled her over and told her, "You may cum now." I energetically rubbed her clit as she howled out her orgasm. Her juices pulsed out of her with each contraction.

As she looked at me with her red wet eyes, she said, "Thank you Sir."

I picked her up, put her on the bed and told her, "If you want to cum again, as many times as you want, you have my permission." I then turned to Julie and told her, "Stay in here with her. You can do her or have her do you too. Cheryl and I are going into the other room to talk for a little while, and you are both free to do whatever you wish."

I reached out, grabbed Cheryl's hand and pulled her into the living room with me. I sat down on the sofa and pulled Cheryl onto my lap. I casually began softly stroking her side as I said to her, "Go ahead and ask, I know that you are wondering what that was all about."

For a long moment, Cheryl looked thoughtfully at me. When she finally spoke she asked, "It was obvious that she wanted it, how did you know that's what she wanted?"

"I don't know how I know things like that, I just do. I'm able to read people like that. I know things about you, Linda, Elle, Julie, Tara, that girl at school, Kelly, even your friend Candi."

"Tell me what you know about Candi." Cheryl said.

"Why her?" I asked.

"Out of everyone you mentioned, I know her the best. I just thought that if you told me what you knew about her, I'd be able to check out your conclusions better." Cheryl told me.

"Okay, but before we start, I need to tell you the ground rules. First, think carefully before you ask me to tell you anything. Once I tell you something, you can't un-hear it. Second, if I don't tell you something, there is a reason. You won't be able to talk me into changing my mind. The last thing is, don't say anything about what I tell you to anyone involved. If you agree with these conditions, I'll tell you what you ask."

When she nodded I began. "Your friend, Candi, is in love with you. You were probably her first experience with a woman. If you were to call her, she would get out of bed with whoever she was with, and come right over. It's a little strange, since her primary sexual interest is in men. When you moved here, you stayed the first night with her. She asked you to stay with her, and was disappointed when you refused, she maybe even cried, if not before you left, then after."

"There is something about her that makes you uncomfortable. My guess is that she uses drugs or alcohol to excess. That's just a guess, I really don't have any information, maybe it's just that she wants a serious relationship and you don't."

"That's all you get for now, how did I do?" I asked.

Cheryl looked down and said quietly, "You nailed it, and it isn't drugs or alcohol. She sometimes made me a little uncomfortable. It was subtle, but she was a little possessive. I didn't think of it quite the way you said, but it makes sense. Now tell me about Tara... no, tell me about me."

I looked at her, gave her a small smile and said, "I won't tell you about yourself. You don't know yourself well enough to recognize the truth of what I'd tell you. You're not unique; very few people can understand themselves. That's what leads to a lot of human conflict, differing perceptions. I'll tell you about Tara."

"Tara is very sexually naive. She isn't really bi, but she is willing to do anything to please me. She probably did things sexually that had a high probability of getting caught in an embarrassing situation, such as making love in a bedroom completely naked with the door open during a party. She'd never suggest anything, but would go along with the more risky behavior. She never realized that she was an exhibitionist; she just thought that she was having fun. Tara's extremely submissive. Anything I command her to do, she would do to please me. She might cry in embarrassment, but the more embarrassing it was, the more turned on she would get. I could command her to go to class naked, and she probably would. The reason that she trusts me is she subconsciously realizes that I would never hurt her."

Cheryl looked at me thoughtfully for a moment and them said, "I can see that, but why did she want you to spank her?"

"That was the only I could prove to her that I cared for her. Tara even exaggerated how many times that she came so that I would give her extra swats. When I gave her the one extra swat, to help her remember, she was so excited, she came within five seconds. Male authority figure, so much taller than her, maybe it's a daddy thing."

"Tell me about Julie," Cheryl then said.

"Julie is the most interesting of all. She grew up in a house full of men. She is probably the youngest or nearly the youngest of several siblings. She didn't have a mother to look up to while she was growing up, and never really learned how to act like a girl. She knows that she's a bisexual, but doesn't yet know that she's in love with Tara. She's only interested in me out of curiosity. I'm like the older brother she can have sex with; but she's much more interested in you. To tell the truth, she wouldn't have even come over if Tara didn't want to come."

"You're kidding," Cheryl said.

"No, really, why do you think that I left Tara in there with her? I want the two of them to bond. They share a two man room on post. I'll have Tara make her cum a few times a night, and allow Tara to cum two or three times a week. By the time class is over, hopefully they'll be inseparable." I explained.

I waited a couple of beats and finally asked, "Were you going to ask any other questions?"

"Yes," as an impish smile started to spread across her face. "When are you going to do something about this wet spot under my ass?"

I laughed and said, "She really let go on my jeans, didn't she? Let's go back into the bedroom and take care of both of our wet spots."

Cheryl was giggling as she quickly got up, grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall to the bedroom.

Julie was lying on her back, and Tara was licking her enthusiastically. Cheryl and I stood in the doorway, with me standing behind, holding her and watching for a couple of moments until Cheryl turned to face me. She kissed me, grabbed my cheeks, looked into my eyes and said, "You're way over dressed." She bent and unfastened my pants. We got into bed on either side of Julie and began sucking her nipples and fondling her breasts. Julie came within a couple of minutes. I cleared the other two girls out and tingled Julie for about two minutes. When I finished, I had Cheryl and Tara tuck in on either side of Julie so that she would recover in comfort.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers