A Time of War Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed quickly, grabbed Cheryl's keys and went to the car to grab my bag. I pulled out some clean clothes and laid them out for later. I put the clothes I had been wearing with the dirty clothes and walked back to the bedroom.

Tara was kneeling between Cheryl's thighs and Julie was kissing her and stroking her breasts. I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed Tara's ass. Tara began wiggling excitedly as her moans joined those of Cheryl. I heard Julie whisper into Cheryl's ear, "You have the biggest, prettiest boobs I've ever seen." She then moved down to take the nearest nipple into her mouth.

I told Tara, "You move up to the other nipple and I'll fill in there."

I immediately moved between Cheryl's outstretched legs and inserted myself fully. I knew how sensitive her nipples were, and how the situation was affecting her. I saw the full extent of her arousal in her eyes, as I fell into the natural rhythm we both craved. Julie was looking back and forth between the expressions on both Cheryl and Tara's faces, while she sucked on Cheryl's nipple and masturbated herself.

Suddenly, Cheryl groaned loudly and I noticed that she stopped breathing. Cheryl's orgasmic contractions froze me in place and triggered my own orgasm as well. Cheryl's orgasm continued much longer than mine. I pulled out and moved Tara between Cheryl's thighs to clean her up. I replaced Tara at Cheryl's side and began kissing her. I looked down at Tara and saw that she had pulled her first two fingers from inside Cheryl and was putting them into her mouth.

I heard Julie groan and looked over to see her reaction as she came. I watched as she curled into a ball stretched out stiff then curled up again. I looked at Tara again and saw that she was now retrieving my cum directly and enthusiastically from Cheryl's messy cunt.

Cheryl grabbed me around the neck, pulled until her face was buried into my neck. I squeezed her breast and nibbled on her ear until she came again. When her contractions ended I moved into position and began to tingle her. Julie and Tara were watching closely as Cheryl's eyes rolled back and her disjointed motions began. I kept Cheryl at the plateau phase for about three minutes. When I stopped, I lay down beside her. Tara lay on the other side of Cheryl and Julie spooned in behind her tightly hugging her.

"I love it when you do that, baby." Cheryl said breathily as she began to recover.

"I've got enough left to do it one more time. We've got to get Tara ready for her turn." I said. "Tara, you need to cum so I can tingle you. We'll all watch you. Hurry up, we won't wait forever."

Tara lay on her back. Using both hands, one on her clit and the other digging into the depths of her sloppy wet pussy, she energetically masturbated.

Cheryl said to Julie, loud enough for us all to hear, "I really like to watch her boobs wobble while she gets herself off. I bet she'd like a larger audience."

Julie, playing along, said, "I bet I could put on your robe and flag down a few guys from the apartment complex."

They teased her back and forth for a few more minutes. I noticed that the more humiliating the comment, the more excited Tara became. Within only a few moments I witnessed the largest female orgasm I had ever seen in my entire life. The second she was still, I moved into position and started to tingle her. She transitioned into the plateau phase quicker than I'd ever seen before. I kept her at the peak for as long as I was able to move my arm at the speed required. I know it was more than five minutes, maybe up to seven. I was exhausted when I lay next to Tara to hold her as she recovered.

It was five minutes or so before Tara was fully recovered. I'm a tall man, hard to move; but, she grabbed me around the neck and pulled me all the way on top of her, saying, "Please fuck me sir. I want to fuck you so much. I'll do anything if you'll fuck me."

"Patience, my pet" I chuckled as I held her chin and looked into her eyes. "In a week and a half to two weeks, your birth control will have taken effect and we'll do it then. Until then you'll have something to look forward to."

"I'm going to shower and get dressed; I need a volunteer to do my back." I said, looking at Cheryl, as I got out of bed.

"If you're good, I might do your front too." Cheryl said as she followed me into the bathroom.

We climbed into the shower after the water temperature was ready. We soaked the kinks out of our tired muscles and began to lather up.

"Your period is going to start in the next couple of days, isn't it?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you that. There's no way you could know that. It's not like you've known me for a couple of months, seen all my moods. How could you know that? Cheryl said looking at me intently.

"I told you, I know things about people. I don't always know why or how I know; but I do. The only reason I said something is so when it happens, you'll remember I told you before it happened."

"So, when do you think it will start?"

"Well, just counting the days, Thursday." She replied.

"I'll bet you'll start before we get out of class on Tuesday." I told her.

"What do you want to bet?" She asked.

"I'll need to think about it. What do you want if you win?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"I don't know, I'll think about it too." Cheryl said.

I smiled and said, "I'm getting out of the shower now."

She smiled back and said, "It's about time, you were hogging all the hot water." She reached out and swatted my ass as I climbed out.

"If you don't apologize right now, I'm going to flush the toilet and steal all the rest of the towels." I told her as I hurriedly dried off.

Cheryl laughed as she said, "I'm sorry baby, I just really just wanted to swat your ass: but on the bright side, I think it's a really nice ass."

I laughed as I hung the towel and went to get my clean clothes. Julie and Tara still lay on the bed holding each other and talking. When they heard me, they turned and looked at me intently. I looked at my watch and said, "We've only got about 45 minutes before our ride to the base will be ready. If you want to shower, get it done. Be dressed and ready in 30 minutes in the living room."

The girls disappeared into the bathroom as I headed down the hall to where I laid out my clean clothes. It only took me about a minute and twenty seconds to get dressed. I'd had plenty of practice dressing quickly during basic training. When I was done, I headed back into the bedroom.

Cheryl was coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She took one look at me, flashed me a dazzlingly sexy smile and said, "You look like you're ready to start the weekend all over again."

I came up behind her, grabbed her around the waist and whispered in her ear, "You," I told her as I ripped off her towel, "are the best dressed woman in the state."

I kissed her neck as she raised an arm, putting a hand on the back of my head and pulling it to her lips for a sensual kiss. She turned around and grabbed me around the neck and kissed a little more urgently. I heard Tara and Julie turn off the shower and said, "Why don't you get ready for bed. I've made arrangements with Linda to take us back to the post, and I already got my suitcase from the car. I put your keys back where I found them."

Cheryl bent down and picked up her towel and said, "I'll stay up with you until you leave."

I nodded, turned around and walked into the living room. Cheryl settled in beside me, draped an arm around me, laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I had a wonderful time this weekend. Julie and Tara won't say anything now either, that's a load off my mind."

"Tara's a little infatuated with me, isn't she." I asked.

"She sure is," Cheryl said brightly.

Just then, Julie and Tara came out of the bedroom, headed for us. I motioned for Tara to sit beside me and for Julie to take the chair next to her. When they had settled down, I began talking.

"I've got some instructions for you, Pet. Every night before you go to sleep, I want you to get totally naked and masturbate to orgasm as quickly as you can in front of Julie. As soon as you cum, you are to eat Julie to three orgasms. After you are done, she can do you once, no more. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand," Tara said.

I turned to Julie and asked, "You heard what I told her, do you have a problem with that?"

I looked into Julie's bright, excited eyes as she replied, "No sir, that's fine with me."

"One other thing," I said. "I'll need a report every day in class, do you both agree?"

"Yes sir," they both said.

I stood up and all three of the women stood with me. I told Julie and Tara, "Go down to the bottom of the stairs, I'll meet you there in a couple of minutes."

The girls left and I turned to Cheryl. As she wrapped her arms around my neck, I asked, "What did you think of those instructions?"

"I think that they were inspired. Julie will be wet from the time that class lets out until Tara eats her and Tara will start creaming her shorts as soon as she closes the door for the night. The humiliation of getting naked and masturbating in front of Julie will guarantee her a tremendous orgasm... You really do know her."

Cheryl kissed me, dropped her arms to her sides turned around and started walking down the hall, with an extra undulation in her rear. She stopped, turned around, dropped the towel, looked at me and said, "Good night Davey, think about me when you go to bed." She turned around and twitched the rest of the way down the hall. I grabbed my suitcase and went out the door.

I met Julie and Tara at the bottom of the stairs. Tara asked, "Who's taking us back to the post, Sir?"

"Linda is going to drive us. She'll meet us within five minutes." I told her, glancing at my watch. "Don't call me sir in public. Call me Dave, Davey or David."

"Okay," both girls told me.

Tara asked, "Is Linda that extremely beautiful girl that came over tonight?"

I answered, "Yes, she's working tonight and will be leaving for work in a couple of minutes. She offered to give us a ride to the post. I accepted so Cheryl can get some sleep. Please remember to thank her before she drops us off."

"Yes Dave," said Julie.

"Yes David," said Tara.

"You know, Cheryl has the prettiest big fucking boobs I've ever seen." Julie said.

Julie added, "Yeah, I agree. My oldest brother had a girlfriend with boobs almost as big as hers. Once, when he took her up to his room, I hid in his closet to watch. Her boobs looked like a couple of grapefruits in a pair of tube socks."

I was still laughing at that description when I heard Linda's door open.

Linda stepped out, closed and locked her door. I looked at her in her uniform and said, "Good evening, Lieutenant."

The girls both seemed to be uncomfortable, torn between the desire to salute or run.

"Don't start with me Davey," Linda said. "Hello Tara, so that's what you look like dressed, nice."

Tara seemed to be deciding between saluting or blushing as she said, "Thank you lieutenant."

"Call me Linda when we're only with friends, okay?"

"Okay Linda," Tara replied.

"Hi Julie, nice to see you again too," Linda said. "Everybody follow me to the car."

Linda and I started walking toward the car and the girls followed us. I had Julie get in the back seat by herself and Tara in the front seat between me and Linda. I told Tara, "Before you buckle your seatbelt you need to reach under your skirt and pull off your panties and put them in your purse."

Linda looked at me questioningly as Tara blushed deeply while removing her panties. "Tara, why don't you tell Linda what I told you that you have to do, every night right before you go to sleep."

Tara began telling Linda and I reached under her skirt to check her excitement level. The more humiliated she became, the wetter she got. I looked over at Julie and saw that she was highly excited as well.

When Tara completed her tale, I looked at Julie and said, "You seem like you're anxious to get home and start too."

Julie didn't say anything, but gave an embarrassed grin.

I turned back to Tara and told her, "We need to give Linda a brief preview," as I pulled her skirt up to reveal her pubic mound." I spread her legs and put her hands to her wet sex. "Go ahead and show her," I told Tara.

Julie couldn't see the show, but knowing it was going on was driving her wild. It was only three or four minutes to the gate, but I had to tell Tara twice that she wasn't allowed to cum until she was naked in her room. Once we were past the main entrance, we headed for the women's dorm. We dropped the girls off, then Linda drove me to my dorm and parked in the lot. When she parked in the rear, I knew that she wanted to talk.

"Alright baby, tell me what's going on. I only have a few minutes, so make it the Cliff notes version." Linda said.

I said, "Okay, it was the best and quickest way I could think of to guarantee that neither one of them would ever mention you, not even in casual conversation. Tara likes you and is turned on by being humiliated. I just needed to make sure that both of them would be humiliated by telling anyone about the ride home, and make sure that they were both turned on by the time they got home."

I then explained to Linda, like I had to Cheryl how I knew about people and what I had determined about those two. I gave her the same conditions I'd given Cheryl and asked her if she wanted me to tell her about Candi.

"No, but what can you tell me about Cheryl?" Linda asked.

"I think that it would best not to tell you about her. She didn't ask about you, but even if she had, I wouldn't have told her." I explained.

"You're right, Davey. I better get to work. Will I see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Probably not till Wednesday, we'll all be tired tomorrow and I have an appointment on Tuesday. I hope that you enjoy working nights, I don't think I could do it."

Linda looked at me with a sad smile and said, "I don't think that it'll be my favorite either, but at least I'll get away from my bitch supervisor. She's most of the reason that I lost my rank when I had that problem with the MP. My lawyer thinks that we have a chance to get the penalty reversed. Enough of that for now, I've got to go Davey, I can't wait to see you Wednesday. I'll be naked in bed waiting for you Wednesday afternoon, okay?"

I grinned as I got out of the car and said, "I'll be looking forward to it."

I closed the door, turned and walked into the barracks.

I almost forgot that I'd changed rooms. I quickly unpacked, got a soda, set my alarm turned out the lights and went to bed. I was unable to get right to sleep and kept thinking about what I'd held back about Cheryl and Linda.

Cheryl had the perfect body for me. She was also the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. She liked me a lot, but she was afraid to let herself fall in love with me totally. A large part of it was fear, but some of it was, despite her protest, she had been in love with her high school sweetheart. She primarily heterosexual, but her bisexuality was a way for her to relieve her massive sex drive without feeling that she was cheating on her dead lover. I bothered her in a way that she couldn't figure out how to counter. She tried leading me to other women, even pre-seducing them for me, hoping that I would become distracted and I would stop focusing on her. It hadn't worked, and she was at a loss as to how to deal with me. I think that within the two weeks that we have left in class together she will decide to let go and fall in love with me, or more likely, try to pick a fight with me so that she can break up with me and will feel better when I have to leave.

Linda was a beautiful woman who knew herself and what she wanted, and that was me. She loved me unconditionally and would do anything for my happiness. She felt that she was trying to steal her best friend's boyfriend, and the guilt was hard on her. She was also slightly embarrassed that she was so much older than I was and that I was an not a commissioned officer. I didn't think that she would ever change her mind about me, and would look forward to any time that she could spend with me.

I contemplated these thoughts, remembered the events from the weekend and finally fell asleep.

****

I would like to thank the many people who have written with their comments and questions on my stories. I have tried to answer all of the questions that people have sent me and a note of acknowledgement to all of those who sent me their comments. Thank you.

If you enjoy my story, much of the credit belongs to my hardworking editor Celest. Thank you for your attention to detail. Knowing you will be reviewing what I write, I continue to improve.

Finally, I would like to dedicate this chapter to a friend who very recently lost a long painful battle with cancer. Her courage dwarfed anything I observed under fire.

If you enjoy the story, why not take a few seconds to vote, or write a comment. I do appreciate the feedback - Doc