A Timeless Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's goin' on with you, Jon?" Bruce asked kindly. Though his heart had been stung with the discourtesy of Jonathan's comment to him, he had reasoned to himself that he might do the same if something had frightened him so. This had calmed the sudden burning of his quick anger toward the kid.

"I don't know, Bruce. I…I don't know," he leaned on Peter's shoulder for some comfort. The man slipped his arm about him allowing his attentions to be given to the youth.

"You ready to go back to the room?" Greg asked then.

Jonathan thought about it for a moment. "What about you guys?" he asked not wanting to spoil their fun.

"We're fine, Jon. We just want you to be happy. If you want to go, let's go. I could use some fresh air anyway." Bruce informed him.

"I think I am ready to go. I need to get away from here," he sat up saying urgently.

Bruce smiled gently in triumph, and then stood. Getting him out of the club would steal him away from the alcohol and drugs that were so easily attained there. Tony and Greg stood with him, while Peter steadied Jonathan on his feet. They made the trek to the door being met with the warmth of the night air outside. They didn't stand there long before the limo pulled up in front of the building. The driver stepped out opening the back door for them to enter comfortably.

Greg and Bruce ducked stepping in first. Peter handed Jonathan over to Tony getting in after them. Jonathan wrapped himself around the man moaning softly at the feel of their bodies so molded to each other.

"I really want your attention, Tony." The young man kissed the side of his neck.

"Hmm…" The man smiled allowing his hands to drift over the youth lazily. "Somehow, I knew that," he chuckled lightly. "You gave an awesome performance, kid. I was so turned on."

"You really were?" Jonathan lifted his head from the man's shoulder looking into his eyes for truth.

"Absolutely…" Tony grinned wickedly at him. "And we won't get to the room to take care of this if we don't get into the car, babe," he commented then.

"Oh…" Jon turned, ducking into the car with a bit of a sway.

Pour Some Sugar On Me Words and music by Def Leppard ~Vault. Original version available on Hysteria.

12