All Comments on 'A Timeless Place Ch. 05'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this wonderful installment of this story. I am always glad when I see a new chapter has been posted. I look forward eagerly to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

another great chaper - thank you

J

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Billy, You are Awesome

Once again, you have proven your worth with yet another poetic piece of impassioned work. I truly enjoyed the coupling you portrayed between Bruce and Peter. Every word of it was most sensual and profitable to read. I look forward to your next.

Jules.....

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
Oh, Billy...

I love reading your work, and this one is no different. It is amazingly awesome. The chapter is very good, all the way to the end. I'm beginning to wonder if this might turn out to be an espionage with intriguing scenes that leave us panting for more. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. And btw, the love scene was absolutely fantastic. Really good work.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Hmmmm

Billy, love, you are an artful master of emotions, sensations and culminated lovemaking. I could taste, feel and visualize everything that was going on. This is very good writing, Billy. I can't wait for the next chapter.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
mmmm....oooohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh

Wonderful images and such passion contained within the framework of your story. A truly well-written piece as usual. Peter's hesitation and Bruce's assurances went a long way to furthering your prose. Well, Bruce's hesitation and Peter's assurances too..... what a well- balanced tale..... looking forward to more...and yes I noticed a hint of espionage peeking through.... awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Ok, I'm Hooked On This One!

I do love a good suspence mystery, Billy. I'm thrilled in the way this is going. And I can't wait to see what you mean to do next. And I did love you scene between Bruce and Peter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hehe

This was amazing Billy ! Bruce and Peter making love,mmm scrumptious lol. I can't wait to read your next chapter...wondering what Peter was talking about in his sleep...I'm excited to find out. Again very nice job Billy...

-Smurphet

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beatiful

Billy,what a lovely addition to this powerful series.

I always enjoy your work love and this ones no different the scene between Bruce and Peter was perfect.Erotica at its best

yfa,Raven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous