A Tiny Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

I felt her bra caressing my face, and I opened my eyes to see Erica smiling down on me. She knew me too well. I had both her naked breasts and one of her delicate bras to play with. I could feel the soft lace against my skin, smell her aroma concentrated in the fabric, feel her desire to fulfill even another fantasy of mine. In less time that I thought possible, I felt my climax approaching.

"Slow down Erica, I don't want it to end too soon."

"Oh no I won't, and there's no way in hell I'm going to let this end soon."

True to her word she increased her rhythm slightly, it had never been fast, and took longer strokes. About five penetrations later I exploded inside her, filling her already filed womb with my sperm. My head also exploded, and I had to release her nipple as my entire body arched backwards as I cried out in pure pleasure.

Erica slowed down and finally stopped, but it was clear that she was not going to go anywhere. With one had keeping me deep against the sofa, she sat straighter and looked down at herself. "Look at me Alis. I need to see you look at me. Do to me whatever you do in your fantasies. Today I'm yours, my body is yours, my belly, my breasts, my milk, my pussy and even my ass if you want to. I'm all yours, I'm your living fetish. Take me. Make me feel desired, let me see your lust."

My cock was already twitching. It has been a long time since that had happened so fast after an orgasm. Erica was glowing sexuality, eroticism, desire and lust. And she was mine; I needed her, just as much as she needed me.

Pushing herself off with her hand on my chest, she carefully bent backwards, putting her hands on my knees. After giving me a last look, a look that burned hotter than the embers in the fireplace, she let her head fall backwards and started to fuck me again. I couldn't imagine a more exposed and vulnerable position for a pregnant woman. Her thighs were wide open around mines, her arms backwards like this gave her no means of protection or privateness, and her arched back was the truest offering of her pregnant body I could imagine.

She could not have been more opened to me, more beautiful, more woman, more sex and lust. Even her pussy was splayed open by my cock, her opened thighs preventing her from hiding anything at all. From my reclined position I was seeing her entire body, the glory that was Erica, like I had never seen her before. All I could hear was her breathing and the sound my cock was making inside her. I was in heaven, in Erica.

I remained in this trance for who knew how long. She woke me up when her own body gave in the pleasure. From one penetration to the next, she rose back towards me, wrapped her hands around my neck and jumped from her knees to her feet. Her huge belly nearly always touching me, she was crouching over my cock and fucking the both of us like a nymph in heat.

We were in the cocoon of her long hair, now freed form a lose braid, and we were both screaming in pleasure. I could feel her pussy contracting around me with each stroke, my face and her breasts were covered with her milk, and I was pushing up with every one of her downward strokes. When she straightened up and pushed herself down, grinding her clit on my pubic bone, I felt my own climax rising.

Her orgasm felt like a explosion in slow-motion. It started with a bang of very explicit moans and screams, then kept growing and growing until I was afraid she would lose her mind. In the middle of this storm I came again and understood some of what she was feeling. As deep as I was allowed inside her pregnant pussy I flooded her again, uselessly but in such ecstasy, and abandoned myself to the feelings with her.

We took all the time we needed to get back down from that high. She even pumped me a few times, full length strokes even though I didn't feel like my cock was up to the challenge. She then ground herself more gently on me, pushing out even more delights and moans. Had I been 18 years old, I would have turned her on her back or side, and fucked her again. As it were we enjoyed this soft and very slow descent back into the real world.

When we disentangled ourselves, she nestled her face in my neck and wrapped her arms around me on the sofa. The fire was slowly dying out, but were still too hot to do anything about it. To tired to do anything about, well anything.

We had more than crossed a line here, and for now neither of us cared. We were rooted in the present. Tomorrow would be coming soon enough. As if reading my mind, she whispered: "We're soooo not done Alis. We have about 8 years of sex to catch up to my friend, before we have to go back down to the real world. Don't think about that... Save your energy for me."

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers