All Comments on 'A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 04'

by c_kitten

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

This is the first time that Ive ran across your stories.. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.. Please hurry up with the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need info

Could you please gives us more information on the vampires, and why did they kill women and children of the pack. But besides that it's a wonderful story and I am so glad you came back with another chapter.

PLEASE POST SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

im so excited that you posted another chapter! I cant wait for the evening/night...i hope she doesnt get away. I want Donovan to catch up to her..and mate. lol.Please post the next chapter asap.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Loved it

Aww bless her,she beat up a kid.lol.am really enjoying this story.looking forward to the rest to see what happens.

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoover 14 years ago
A New Chapter! Yay!

Been waiting for a new chapter for a while. Thanks for continuing this excellent story. Can't wait for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it!

absolutely love it! love the humor and dry sarcasm of katherine! keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I loved...

...This! It was awesome! keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Im reading this for the story the naughty stuff is just an added bonus .. keep it up cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story!

I can't wait to read more! This is one of the best for me!!

MaxillinaMaxillinaabout 14 years ago
The Run

Eeek!!! I can't wait to read the part of when she tries to outrun Alex, lol joke, Donvan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Love the story, write more please!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I love Daniel and Joe. They seem like good guys. I'm torn in understanding why Donovan is the way he is, and not liking how he's gone about trying to find a mate. I'd like to know more about how the other wolves typically find mates. Do they just go off and bite a female they find? I think the other wolves are quite hard on Donovan and treat him like is insane so why should he act differently? I hope that she doesn't fall for Joe b/c that would just finish Donovan off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Prof-read

The story is really good so far. However, some of the sentences do not make sense. It might be a good idea to read your story out loud before you post it. That way you can catch all the wording mistakes you missed. Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous