All Comments on 'A Train Ride to - Love Ch 05'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I REALLY don't like Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i like where it's going...

But I would definitely like to see more action :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like

the story and am looking to the time when you reveal Sam's background. I like the pace, romance should be slow and building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totallyatease

Had you not ended this story in the last chapter?

The chapters are so spaced out that I'm losing track of the story.. Lolz.Certain parts seem missing. Sam is a married man and had already told sarah so.Why is he flustered on bumping onto her? Sam is completely unable to sort his own mind out and his devil soul always keeps on piercing sarah.There was never any chemistry between them and now this story is just dragging.

Lemme think what is this story about? One married man Sam, One unmarried woman sarah.Sam tells sarah he is married.Sam trying to kick sarah's butt at every given chance .I fell asleep.

The only interesting girl is maggie.At least she has a pussy.Just throw in a steamy sex scene with her to keep us awake reading the story.

Todd Hewille

dirtdigger19555dirtdigger19555over 12 years ago
Enjoyment

Just seeing your name, in the new stories list, brings anticipation to the forefront. As I have read your stories, I have come to expect the unexpected. I have not been disapointed by this story, nor do I expect you to write to fit what I think the couple should do, in their spare time, or on the job. Thanks for your effort, hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@Anonymous(10/06/11)

What are you on about? are you confusing two stories? At least have the decency to check up on something before you go on a rant about it.

ravin0825ravin0825over 12 years ago
Love the story

Keep up the writing. You are an excellent writer and I enjoy all of your stories. Take you time and develope the characters and the story the way you want. It makes it all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When'll the next chapter be posted???

I feel like I've been waiting for ages... I just reallyreallyreally am looking forward to the continuation of this story.

You did say you'd written & completed it afew yrs ago, so you've left me wondering what could be taking so long...

Hehe. Guess you're just.... totallyatease!

Lol.

P.S. On a more serious note, pleASE post soon! D=

Weston6Weston6over 12 years ago
Sorry to be pedantic

Ann,

I've only just found this story. Usually you are quite accurate in your details but I must pull you up on your railway network. You can't get to Derbyshire on a train from Waterloo

Pedant mode off!

W6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
please!

finish the story please. I just discovered your stories today love the ones I have read so far and loving this one as well, please finish.

oh_lemonsoh_lemonsover 11 years ago

I really was starting to get in to this story.. I really like it and I hope you finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
when will be the next chapter posted?

It's been ages when you last posted your stories. We're really excited! Please post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is becoming very interesting. I hope you come back to finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd love to have this finished!

Enjoyed the start... Didn't realize it would be unfinished, looking at the dates. However unlikely, I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When will you finish this??

I hate unfinished stories! This one was so nice! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hooked!

This story is so sweet! I do hope that you revisit it one day!

sber56sber56almost 7 years ago

When are you going to finish this story? It's beautiful story just finish it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE

Finish the story. You've left us hanging in mid air!!!

AmariaBlackAmariaBlackover 5 years ago
Completed Work

I was wondering what is the name of this story on Kindle so I can finish it???

4bk554bk55about 4 years ago
I never vote until the story is FINISHED!

You don't finish your story. I refuse to vote on your story,. Your refusal to complete your story is disgusting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come on! What happens!!!

What happens to the 4 of them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES