A Trance in the Cellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he'd rinsed and dried her off, he slipped an oversized t-shirt on her, and lay her in bed. With only a moment of hesitation, he slipped in next to her. But only so he could monitor her closely. He gulped as he took in the sweet scent of her skin, wrapped his arms around her, and closed his eyes to try to find some sleep.

69696969696969696969696969

The first thing Ellie noticed was a spicy, musky scent, following the realization that strong arms were wrapped around her. Had she slept with this man? she wondered, not finding another explanation for the heat in her pussy and her taut, sensitive nipples. She couldn't remember drinking much, nor could she remember the last time she was in bed with a man like this, but instinctively, she felt safe. And aroused.

Still half asleep, Ellie interlaced her fingers with the mystery man, and led his palm to cup her breast, giving her a little jolt of lightning inside. She pushed her ass back into his groin, grinding it in a slow, circular motion. His cock woke up before he did, or maybe he was awake, just enjoying her affections. Parting her legs slightly, she buried his cock between her ass checks, and continued to hump him.

Austin groaned in his dreams. He was in bed with his best friend and they were about to get it on. He was so hard, the way she ground her ass into his manhood, the only thing separating them his thin boxers, and even then, the tip of his cock managed to slip out of the hole, feeling the flesh of her beautiful behind.

His hand squeezed her perfect, firm breast, and his thumb barely grazed her painfully stiff nipple. She moaned loudly, and he could smell her arousal. He brushed her nipple again, and she almost whimpered. He nuzzeled his nose through her hair and his lips found her neck, kissing and sucking, while toying with her nipple and dry humping her ass. She squirmed and moaned and had gotten him so fucking hard, he did not want to wake up.

Ellie had succeeded in waking him, and he was doing wonderful things to her body. She would worry about who he was and how she'd gotten there later. When his lips found her sweet spot on her neck and began to suckle, she cried out. "Oooh, god...please...touch me, fuck me. Tie me up and fuck me, please, blindfold me and fuck me," she said, not sure where the dirty talk had come from, but the sound of her voice saying them turned her on.

Those words, that voice...that was too real, and too unreal at the same time. Things quickly came back to Austin, and he wanted to stop just as badly as he wanted to do her bidding. God, he wanted her.

"Ellie." He broke his lips from her neck, though his hand still cupped her breast and his cock was still nicely wedged in her butt cheeks.

She gasped, knowing the voice. They both lay there for a moment, frozen. "Austin? How did I...what happened?"

Removing his hand from her breast, and stroked her hair. "You disappeared last night. I found you, in Maggie's cellar, in some kind of trance. I brought you here to make sure you'd be alright."

"Did we...?"

"No! I thought this was a dream, until I heard your voice... you don't remember what happened to you?"

They were both very aware of the position of his still rock-hard shaft, though neither dared to move. "No, I..." she thought back to the last thing she could remember, which was giving Austin his Tarot reading. "God, why am I so turned on?" she wondered aloud.

Austin jolted back, and without concealing the bitterness in his voice, he said, "whatever it is, I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with me." The second he said it, he wished he hadn't.

"No, no, that's not..." Ellie flipped over onto her other side so she could see him. "I woke up, not knowing where I was or who I was in bed with, so turned on that I could barely recognize myself. I mean, look at my nipples!" She pushed his shirt up over her breasts. "Look how red and stiff they are! Neither of us knows exactly what happened to me last night..." She fell silent when she caught him, gaping and wide-eyed, at her tits.

After a heavy moment of silence, he forced his gaze to her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" she whispered.

"For...overreacting." He looked into her eyes. They were warm and soft. Glancing back at her swollen nipples, he asked, "do they hurt?"

"They're...throbbing," Ellie answered.

Though he didn't notice anything when he soaped her last night, he was trying no to look too hard. He instructed her to lie on her back, and he flipped on the lamp on his nightstand. Ellie made no move to cover herself, though the shirt was bunched up over her chest and she had on nothing underneath.

Lying sideways on the bed so he could be at eye level for the exam, he leaned in close and gently pushed her nipple around, so that he could see if there were any marks hiding in the shadows. Ellie gasped.

"Does that hurt?"

"No...it feels...really good."

Leaning over her chest, he examined her other nipple, even a little more thoroughly. Propping himself on his elbows, he looked up at her. "I don't see marks or anything. Maybe it is me," he said teasingly.

Her eyes darted from his, but she could not hide the corners of her mouth, turning up.

"Can I blindfold and tie you up, now?" he pushed her further, still taunting in his voice.

The corners of her mouth turned up a little more, but her mouth went dry. "Stop teasing me, Austin," she finally got out.

His face went serious. He found her eyes. "I'm not teasing, Ellie."

She searched his face for some sign of a joke, and found none. Her heart pounded. He leaned toward her. He pressed his lips to hers, and opened his mouth to kiss and suck on her lower lip. She pressed back, suckling gently at first, then her mouth opened into his , and they licked, nibbled and sucked each others mouths wildly, for nourishment.

After long minutes passed, Austin reluctantly broke the kiss, and got out of bed. "I'll be right back," he promised, stepped out of his boxers, and rummaged in the bathroom.

He was pleased to see that she had removed the t-shirt. Her breasts were large and firm, her nipples as erect as ever. Kneeling on the bed next to her, he asked her to lift her head up. She obliged, so he brought a black silk scarf down over her eyes. A shiver ran down her spine. She started to protest, but he pressed a finger to her lips. "Trust me," he said.

He repositioned her body to be in the middle of the bed, and placed a few pillows under her hips. Then, with some sort of soft cord, he tied her wrists and ankles to the headboard so that she was splayed like an X. Ellie shuddered in anticipation. If the cool breeze from the window was enough to send waves of pleasure from her nipples to her body, then... "be gentle," she said.

"But not too gentle," he said. She could hear the smile in his voice as he tied the last knot snug. Then he stood back to admire her. "Baby, you're so beautiful," he said.

He had wanted her for years, and now, not only did she want him, but she had given him all control and was presenting herself in a most delightful manner. He wanted to ravish her, right then, but knew self-discipline was important.

He placed his palms on her waist, and let them feel the delights of her silky smooth skin, while purposefully avoiding all her delicate areas. When he got to her feet he did give them a brief but intense rub, which felt great but was not exactly the kind of pleasure Ellie badly needed. With her cunt thrust up in the air, he could see the moisture clearly, could see her hard little nub poking out of its hood.

He kissed his way around her belly and slowly upwards. Her breath got very heavy when he suckled the underside of her breast, and in almost that same moment he allowed the middle finger of each hand to barely graze the tips of her nipples. "Oooh!" She gasped with a start, but it was over too quickly. His lips did come nearer, tracing, in fact, a perfect circle around her aureoles.

He was starting his third lap when she whimpered, "please, Austin."

He couldn't deny her, and responded with a solid lick. He loved the sound of her groans, so he went to work, licking and flicking gently with his tongue, which had her squirming and moaning as if she was about to cum. When he took her whole nipple in his mouth and started to suckle, he knew she was about to cum. He switched to the other nipple, and suckled slowly, with light pressure, until she begged for more.

As he sucked he licked, increasing pressure and speed until her grunts and moans peaked, sustained, and came raging out in an outstanding vocal performance. Austin, pleased with himself, began to lightly suck her nipple once more, while Ellie, squirming, could do nothing to stop the delicious torment.

He returned his mouth to hers, tasting her tongue and brushing the hair out of her face. He paused to look up at her and whisper, "why did you make me wait for this for so long?"

Ellie's first thought was that he had never bothered to ask, but she was not in the mood to argue. In the next instance, she realized that had loved him for years, but was too afraid to admit it, even to herself. "You don't have to wait anymore," she offered with a sly grin.

"I don't want to wait anymore," Austin said with a gutteral growl and a biting tug at her lower ear. He started to lower his body onto hers, but Ellie spoke up, "wait! Can you untie know?" she asked.

Austin thought about it for a moment, then grinned and shook his head. "Sorry, babe, you're just gonna have to deal."

If she wasn't restrained to the bed she would have tried to pummel him. Her cheeks were reddening in delight as much as anger. Before she could protest any further, he was eyelevel with her pussy, tracing its contours with the his fingertips, licking his lips in anticipation. Hers was a beautiful bright pink pussy, with well formed puffy lips, and not a trace of hair.

When his finger dipped into her magic hole he found a swamp in the middle of summer; it was a hotter, wetter pussy than he'd ever had the pleasure to encounter. Usually, when he fantasized about a woman, and then had a chance to know her, he was disappointed, but this...this was the clouds opening up with a golden light, a choir of angels presenting chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne, this was...oh, hell, Austin didn't have the words to describe it, nor did he want to. What he wanted was to continue to make Ellie squirm and moan harder than she ever had before.

He'd been teasing near her clit for too long, she'd been bucking and squirming and jiving, and had even started cussing. To amend the situation, Austing flexed his tongue into a long, hard point, and, starting just below her asshole, gave her a strong, slow lick upwards. The moment his tongue made contact with her bright, swollen bud, he pushed two fingers up into her cunt, and Ellie emitted a long howling song that was the most beautiful aria Austin had ever heard. So, he did it again, with much the same result.

Not only was her pussy hot and wet and tight, it was a musical instrument, Austin thought as he began the steady concentration of motion: tongue, pursed, pushing clit side, to side, not to fast, in rhythm with finger pushing up into the delicious kitty, and twisting out, and back up again.

Ellie had never felt anything half so good in her life. Austin deserved...well, shit, he would get what he deserved, and more. She only wished she could play with her nipples, and then almost screamed when he abandoned his steady rhythm and removed his face from her crotch.

"Sssh," he said, and slipped between her already well-splayed legs. "Are you comfortable?" he asked.

Ellie could only nod.

His cock was good sized but not huge, standing at full attention. He gripped it by it base and smeared his pre-cum all over her clit, rubbing it in, driving them both wild. He continued to stroke her with the head of his dick, pausing for a moment to slide through her pussy lips to gather moisture, then returning to the scene of the crime for more action.

Sliding his cock up and down her slit, but not entering, Austin continued to pleasure her extra-sensitive nub with his finger, but now, so anxious he could hardly wait, he did not hold back, stroking harder and faster until her short, choppy cries played the scales, higher, higher, he found her tight hole and slid his cock all the way in to her and in the next two strokes of his finger, she exploded in song once more.

His cock was washed in her hot juices, and he feared if he took one stroke it would be his last, so he held on to her, in to her, until her breath was back to normal.

He kissed her. "You're beautiful," he said.

She just smiled, and he began to stroke her with his cock, such a good fit, he stretched her a little but she was not in pain, no, she lifted her hips further and ground up to meet him so that the tip of his cock could tickle her secret spot inside.

"Ooooh," she sighed at the contact. It was the most coherent word she'd made in awhile. He withdrew almost to the tip and slammed it into her. "OOH!" she breathed, as he timed the entrance with the rubbing of her nipples, the pulling of the most sensitive, stiff delights, her juices were gushing and she couldn't believe she was climbing the peak, again. "Please, Austin," she moaned.

"Please what?" he asked, smiling too big for his own good.

She gave him the evil eye but couldn't conceal her grin. "Fuck me, Austin. Fuck me hard. Fuck me NOW!", for before she could finish her statement, he slammed back into her with such force that a jolt of electricity was sent throughout her body.

Austin did not hesitate, and found the pace and intensity of a wild stallion. By the sound of her groans, Ellie was climbing the steps again, and he could hold out no longer, watching her beautiful dew-covered breasts, listening to her sing, feeling her heat and wetness contract against his shaft, she squeezed her muscles like a clamp and her bubbled over with her, their chorus a tribute to the virtuosos of opera, punk, and soul alike. He poured load after load of semen into her, and her hungry cunt gobbled it up.

Afterwards, he stayed inside her and lowered his head to snuggle between her breasts, and caressed her stomach gently, laying little kisses everywhere, thanking the universe. Traveling slightly lower, he discovered a brief but deep gash running from below her belly button to above her pussy. A thick scab covered it. Thinking about it for only one second, he kept silent, and kissed her where she could feel no pain.

12