A Trip North

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a sight in the back seat. Tom and Jack sat on each side of Pat, their now soft pricks lying between their thighs. Pat naked between them, legs spread with my cum still leaking from her slit. She always just kept the hair trimmed for her bathing suit, and my juices clung to the light, almost blonde, mat of hair.

I turned off the Parkway and headed down the winding road that lead back to the Interstate, so I could only steal quick glances in the mirror. But from the sounds emitting from the back seat I knew she was putting on quite a show for the boys. And their remarks, from time to time, I knew they were enjoying what they were seeing.

I had watched it so many times over the years, and still found it erotic and exciting. Pat's clit, when erect, was large like her nipples and when she spread the lips apart it would extend like a small prick. I had seen her many times use it just like a cock to rub against another woman's clit. Now though I knew she was teasing both the boys and herself.

First she would use two fingers to spread the lips exposing the little pink nub. Then she would slowly circle and gently pull on it until it became erect and then slowly begin to jerk it between her finger and thumb. As she would come closer to climax she would use her index and middle finger and rub her clit furiously until they were a blur. Her hips would buck and her breasts would bounce against her chest, with her head thrown back she would be oblivious to her surroundings as she brought herself off.

I pulled onto the Interstate. "OH GAWD YES! YES!!" Thankfully traffic was light and I looked up into the mirror. If it wasn't for the fact that I had just cum I would have blown my load right then! "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHhhhhh fuckkkk yess-s-s-s..."

Tom and Jack each had a finger buried in her cum filled cunt fucking her unmercifully. Having climaxed she was rapidly, but gently, stroking her clit. I knew she was bringing herself to another orgasm; it would be a small one, but a satisfying one. The guys were jacking their cocks, which were now both almost fully erect.

Even though I knew it would take me longer to recover, I felt my cock beginning to stir. I went back to driving, searching billboards for a motel. From the backseat I heard Pat reach her second climax then all was quiet.

I saw the sign for a Red Roof Inn just twelve miles up the road...

I will be posting the final part to this story very soon. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have in reliving it. Please feel free to email me with your comments as I will be happy to answer.

12