A Trip Opening New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! They are there, but will be invisible. They only enter the room when you are away. They have special door cards you know, and what they do with your room everyday would surprise you. By the way, don't worry about setting things right when you leave. This is one time you can do just about anything in this room and leave things as they are behind."

"Hey! You are right!" Sneha said, now sprawled on the bed with her chin resting on her hands and herself deep in thought. After a while, looking at Amar, she said "Now that is a big bonus."

"Yup! I just don't have to worry that my wife will nag!" he laughed, "Not that she is a nagger of course."

Amar walked over to the small study table on one side of the massive bed. The Bed and the Large LCD television on the wall seemed to dwarf every other thing in the room. One wall to the side had a large French window with blinds. The blinds were also closed.

Sneha still seemed lost in thought when Amar looked. "Hey what are you thinking?" he asked stepping up to the bed.

"You know Amar, I was thinking...I am a very deep sleeper and I just cannot wake up in the middle of the night. I do wake up automatically at six every morning, but no alarm can wake me up before that. It has to be someone waking me up physically."

"But Sneha, you need to be up by three, or half past three at least...Does the telephone not wake you?...we could setup a wake-up call you know..."

Sneha was shaking her head already "Pretty useless. Even if you rang the bell out at the door, I cannot guarantee I will wake up"

Amar scratched his head for a solution. "Ah! What if you gave me your door card for the room, I could enter and wake you up. Only, we need to find a way to activate the electrical system for the room with an alternate card. Soon after we take off the original card from its slot in the wall, the lights go off."

Amar immediately moved to the door drawing his wallet. Taking out a credit card, he found it just the right size of the door card. However, when he inserted it into the slot, there was no response.

"Hell! This is an electronically activated switch. It needs your card!"

"So it is either someone using this card to open the door from outside, or you opening the door from inside"

"Unless we get a duplicate card like the floor manager has...and I am sure they would never give one for your room to me!" said Amar. "Hey! Why not get the floor manager to wake you up at three?" The look Sneha gave him made him shut up mid way and he sheepishly looked at her.

"Look Amar, the more I think of it, there seems only one solution. Now that I know the floor manager has a key, I am myself apprehensive that he can walk in any time!"

Amar started to reply, but Sneha cut him off "Wait! I would feel safer once I have spent a night in a hotel room. Now considering that we have to wake up at three and the situation with the key, the only solution is for you to stay here with me. You can use the couch to sleep on if that is Ok with you"

Amar's eyes almost popped out! But Sneha did look serious. He searched her eyes for any hint that she was teasing him...but found only deadpan seriousness.

"Sneha, I don't know if that would be a good idea...it's not the couch...but wouldn't that be improper? Uh...maybe you should think this again."

"Look Amar, will you do something to me deliberately and against my will?"

"Of course not! No way! I am not like that."

"Well, coming from you, your word is good enough for me. And being assured of that, my husband or your wife need not know."

Amar looked at Sneha a long moment. This woman was really of a strong mind!

"Now why are you looking at me like that?" Sneha broke into his thoughts.

"Uh...nothing! Nothing at all! Why? Getting uncomfortable now?"

"I told you that your word was good enough didn't I?" she said and Amar smiled... "Confirms!" he said.

"Confirms what?"

"Oh! Just that you are a strong minded girl"

"Hmm...what do you think...a girl in a man's profession? Would I have made it this far if it was not for my mental strength?"

"Yup! You are right"

Having settled the matter, Amar went off to his room to change into night clothes while Sneha did the same in her room. Back at Sneha's door after fifteen minutes, Amar was met with the sight of the woman of his fantasies dressed in a night-gown. He drank in the vision. The intimacy of the situation went up a notch.

"Why are you in jeans still?" Sneha asked from behind as they moved into the room through the passage, Sneha having secured the bolt at the door.

"Well, that is a secret," Amar responded smiling.

'Hey! Real unfair...now you have me piqued. You'll have to tell."

"Come on Sneha, not fair" Amar protested.

"Nope!" she said, settling into the bed "now that you mentioned it, you'll have to tell"

"Yaar, it's rather private!"

"So? You are only making it more difficult for me to contain my curiosity...No go...you'll have to tell" She insisted

"Well, don't laugh...and don't blame me. Look around you; a hotel is THE most private place you can have in the world. Nothing you do here goes out and nobody knows...no body sees me. Not even my wife!"

He paused, feeling uncomfortable about this.

"Go on!" she said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at him, "tell me!"

What the heck...she asked after all... "Well, I just don't carry night clothes. I stay nude!"

Well it was out!

Sneha laughed out loud. It took some time till she could get herself to say anything and Amar shifted uncomfortably, there was no other time he was as embarrassed as this!

Managing to control her chuckles, she said, "Now that is some news! Who would imagine you would dare to do that!'

'Why? Every guy to his own ideas..."

Sneha was not about to let this go and decided to continue ribbing him.

"Get a kick out of it eh?" she said peering over her glasses at him.

Amar felt comfortable enough to laugh this time. "Big kick!"

They settled down to view a movie on the television. Sneha however was not finished and would burst out into giggles every now and then till Amar got frustrated. "Hey! What's to laugh about? There is this concept of nudist camps OK? So when there is a case for people to do it together, why not me alone?"

"Ok! Ok! Yaar, I agree...tell me, do you do it all the time you are inside the room?"

'Yup! Pretty much" he said, and decided to continue, "I walk around like that, watch television, have a drink...just about anything. Actually I check out if there is a danger outside the window of someone seeing me and if that is not the case, I sometimes have the guts to open the blinds. Kick is bigger that way. Not at nights though, when the light inside my room is bright & the outside is dark...I chicken out and close the blinds! In spite of knowing there is no one looking out there."

Again that laugh rang out. "OK, since you are being so honest, I must confess I do this too at times at home when my husband and kids are away!"

Now this was a bolt from the blue..."Really?"

"Why? One philosophy for guys and another for the girls eh? Well I get a kick too...I read, watch television, walk around the rooms --after the curtains are closed of course. Every new thing I do in the nude is a kick!"

"Well, well, who would have thought!" Amar said looking at Sneha. "But then like I said, every body to his own!"

"This is getting real interesting Amar, you must tell me more now...I've heard most successful and brilliant guys are said to be highly sexed! What about you?"

"What? Are you saying I'm a very successful guy?" he said cheekily.

"Really! This is the limit! You rose faster than any of us, didn't you? You are considered brilliant of course. Anyway, I was asking if you consider yourself highly sexed"

"Well I don't know about brilliant, but about being highly sexed...yes!"

"Hmm...I thought so. How many women have you had in your life?" she asked. But Amar hesitated.

"Come on Amar, we are having a frank discussion here OK? And what is said in this room stays in the room. I can trust you on that. That is why I told you about me. Tell me..."

Amar decided he could. This trip was getting far beyond his expectations...but he had lost that idea of trying to get closer to Sneha and to store up experiences for later use. It was rolling out that way anyway. More importantly, he could not remain devious for any length of time.

Having her reassurance, he decided to continue, "Well, don't laugh at me, but I have technically had only one woman...my wife!"

"Get off! It is impossible!"

"No! Its true...see it's like this. I am pretty highly sexed, but my wife isn't. She's just the normal kind. I never had the guts to do anything before my marriage was arranged. Just that one time when I got into heavy petting with a girl..."

Sneha raised an eyebrow at that. "It's true, I know I'm not good looking...but it did happen!"

"Idiot, I wasn't thinking about that girl...and this has got nothing to do with looks... it seems to me you have an inferiority complex. Anyway, I was wondering why only your wife! There must have been many!"

"Oh that", Amar answered, "it's like this. One way is to pay your way...but that is too risky these days --health issues an all. Another is to seduce a woman...well that is fraught with too many problems. You see, to have an affair calls for both people to be very strong in the mind. Otherwise there will be complications."

"Go On!" Sneha said interestedly, hugging a pillow to her chest.

"Well, I know for sure that I am mentally strong. For me, pornography, fantasy, these are just that...a world of fantasy. Watching many x-rated films doesn't make me a sex crazed character who goes around visualizing every woman I see on the street unclothed. I can clearly shift to any mode I like."

"For example, there was this guy once who was sitting on the dinner table with us guys and a woman friend walked up to him and began a conversation. His face was on level with her breasts. They spoke at quite a length and after a while, the woman left. Guess what this guy says?"

"What?"

"He says --yaar, all the time I was looking at her boobs and imagining them naked!"

"That is what I call a weak mind. I just cannot get myself to do that when in normal conversation with a woman. I never think anything other than the interaction at hand. It is a different thing that I may go back home and fantasize about her later. But that is again done in my fantasy cocoon. "

Sneha was focused on what he was saying and he continued without a pause "That friend of mine had a weak mind. Such people can cause a lot of damage in a relationship. They cannot control their thoughts. Affairs are not good for either them or their near and dear ones. Complications arise...wrong expectations, guilt, possessiveness, obsession...the list is long"

The conversation had Sneha totally hooked now and she was listening intently to everything he had to say.

"I may be strong enough to ensure any dalliances do not affect my relationship with my wife...whom I dearly love. But then many people cannot keep sex and love separate. They actually can be. What do I do if my wife does not think so? I cannot pressure her into new arenas. People from the west would probably go for a divorce, but then very few people would stay married. Admittedly, there is this is one thing good about the western practice of Love marriages. They get a chance to gauge their partners before they get married. We don't get that opportunity here in India. But then, in relationships before marriage, it is hard to expect anybody to be fully rational and calculating like they can be after marriage! Look at the divorce rate there. No wonder, there are people with so many failed marriages. They go through a string of them till they find or end up not finding the right spouse material. Being beaten along the way with failed relationships makes them more vulnerable to making sound decisions. The odds get worse every time.

Now in India, things are different. We marry ear-marked persons selected by experienced people. Then we together build a life. When the going gets tough, the culture not allowing divorce easily makes us persist in trying to evolve a solution. Actually, the mature people in the west would see the benefits of the Indian system."

"You can see why I do not get around trying to have affairs where I live. I don't get opportunities to check if the other person is strong enough! And I owe it to them not to rush them into folly"

That conversation continued for a long time with Sneha expressing her opinions. She was mainly in agreement with Amar and eventually, they fell silent. Sneha was looking at the television, but seemed deep in thought. Eventually, she looked around and broke the silence.

"Amar, you left your laptop here. Don't ask me any questions Ok, Just log in and hand it over to me."

He wondered why, but getting off the sofa, he picked up the laptop, logged in and set it up beside her on the bed.

"Go and sit back and watch TV OK?"

He settled down again, but couldn't concentrate on the show running. Now what is she checking on it? ...My GOD! It struck him. The cunning woman probably was running a search on the Jpeg & Mpeg files on his laptop!

He jumped up. "Hey Sneha, that is unfair OK..."

"Just stay there OK...no talking. Since we are being so frank, I might as well see what things you have stored in your computer...I knew you would have a lot of material here."

Amar made a move to protest, but was met with a look of a child pleading for goodies...that made him sit back.

He was pretty uncomfortable now and fidgeted in his seat.

After almost half an hour of scanning through his laptop, Sneha called him over and patted the bed next to her, asking him to sit. Amar went with a feeling of foreboding and settled himself beside her as she tilted the laptop so he could see.

It was his secret hidden folder of course. He had the habit of carefully organizing all material into well defined folders. His pictures folder had sub-folders: pussy shots, regular, lesbian, group, pee, swinger, fat, ebony etc.

His story folder had sub-folders built on the segmentation of his favorite erotic story site: Loving wives, Lesbian, group etc. The movies folder had the same segmentation like the Pictures folder.

"You really have an extensive collection eh?" She proceeded to open folders randomly and browse through a few pictures in each folder.

Amar was having a hard-on now and had dragged the sheets over his waist. Sneha noticed and giggled --but she let it rest. She paused at the pee folder and looked at him with twinkling eyes..."That too?" He could only blush.

Picking the 'fat' section, she found the rather huge collection of pictures and said, "You get turned on by fat women?"

Amar sheepishly scratched his head. "Yeah! But it takes time to download my kind of fat woman pictures from the net. I have to discard most of them that are excessively fat or obese. But nicely plump and rounded women do turn me on. I can build a multitude of fantasies around them!"

The atmosphere in the room had turned real thick now. Amar could hear both himself & Sneha breathing. The Click of the keys of the Laptop seemed unnaturally loud. Sneha was also shifting a mite restlessly from time to time.

My cock is erect; she must be wet down there too.

He looked 'down there' but the sheet covered her 'down there' rather well.

Opening the pussy folder, she browsed through a few and eventually broke the silence. "You seem partial to the sight of a woman's pussy. In fact all photographs somehow have the pussy showing. Right?"

"Well yeah! That's true." was only what Amar could offer.

At the stories section, she only browsed through the categories and reached one of his favorites 'Panty Sniffing'

"Amar, what is it about women's panties that excite men?"

"Arrae! Simple --they are the lucky bits of cloth that have lain pressed against a woman's pussy. The fact that they would have a scent of the most private parts of a woman drives men crazy"

"You mean then that you pick up your wife's panties and smell them whenever you can?"

"Don't make me look like an obsessed man OK," Amar protested. "I do that too sometimes"

She was not finished, "And what does 'that too' mean?".

Amar hesitated a fleeting second, but there was no point withholding any information now. He had already spoken more than enough to warrant holding back some information.

"You see, one of my friends' wives had this habit of leaving soiled clothes in her bathroom, for washing on the next day. Every time I go to their place for dinner, I use the bathroom to take a leak. I invariably sift carefully through the wash basket for her panties. If I find them, I hold them against my face and breathe in deep. That kick is something! Anyway, like I said, when I leave the bathroom, the episode is forgotten in my mind temporarily. I couldn't face her and start imagining of how that pussy I just smelled would look."

"And what if you didn't find any panty?"

"Well, she would have left something back. I would try to pick up any scent of her from the dresses she left back."

Sneha's only reaction was a flaring of her nostrils and a gentle heaving of her chest.

"By the way, I would map the way the clothes looked prior to the search so that I could leave it just the same as it was. I was paranoid of any of them catching on to me!"

That brought out a laugh from Sneha and she turned back to the screen.

Amar had been baring all his secrets to her and wanted some in return. "Sneha, I have been telling you all about my preferences...come on, you need to tell me about yourself now."

"There's not much more to tell Amar, you must have guessed that I too love sex. There are many common things between our lives. My husband is not all that interested. Not that it is abnormal...but we do have an average sex life I suppose. Anyway, I too love my husband & kids but have to depend on pornographic material to satisfy my other desires & curiosity. Problem is that we women have rather less access to that. I cannot get caught at home surfing porn. Nor can women match the 'open carefully' mail-forward frequency of men.

She wasn't finished and Amar urged her to continue.

"You know, I had a friend once who used to allow me to read his mail-box. But these days, I almost have no opportunity."

Amar could not believe her husband did not try new things. He decided to ask, "Could you not ask your husband to show you some?"

"My husband would hit the roof if he knew that I love to browse through such material. Anyway, his friends also think the same and I am sure he would never be getting any such forward-mails."

"You guys only have conservative -- Missionary position sex is it?"

"Yup! Just start -- take off clothes -- lie on top -- caress a bit -- go -- finish."

"Uh oh! Well maybe you must try to encourage him to try new things."

"Already did --no headway!"

"Well then what about other guys? Have you been with anyone else?"

Sneha had a regretful look about her when she said, "No Amar, just because I was always scared. I was scared for all the wrong reasons. After hearing your views, I feel lucky I did not venture into that. You are right; it does have to be a strong person who would not complicate your life."

She had again retreated into her thoughts.

Then suddenly, she turned to Amar and asked, "Amar, you said you often fantasized about women, whom do you use in them?"

Amar shifted uncomfortably. This was coming close to danger. "Oh just about anybody...film stars etc."

"Never anyone in our place?"

"Well, almost everyone if you must know! But then like I said, that is only in fantasy"

"Girls in our company too?' she persisted.