A Trip Opening New Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers

"Yeah."

"And if you like plump women, what about me?"

Amar looked at her. She was looking back with wide eyes that had some new light in them. He knew he would not lie now. "Yes, very often. In fact I have been doing it for years now --more than a decade. Especially you. There may be a few others close, but none so much as you" he said unable to look into Sneha's eyes.

She drew in a deep breath. Then looking into Amar's eyes, she asked, 'What do we do in those?"

"Everything"

"Everything here?" She almost whispered, pointing a shaky finger to the laptop.

"Yes. Everything"

Sneha continued to look at him silently. His heart was thudding away now and his erection had got rather painful.

Finally seeming to have decided something, she began to talk.

"Amar, you know that even before we discussed all this, I told you I was a strong woman? It all fits. I for some reason am in the most private of places you have experienced; no one need know. I always thought I had lost shape and would not interest anyone; but you fantasize about me."

"I would like to fulfill at least one fantasy...do you want to smell my panty?"

The blood rushed up to Amar's face when he heard this! What kind of a question was that? No red-blooded man could refuse that!

For the first time, he voiced his thoughts. "My God! What kind of a question is that? I am a red-blooded man you know. I cannot refuse that! Yes! I would love to smell your panty. But are you sure?"

Not looking away, Sneha reached below the sheets. Drawing up the hemline of her night-gown, she reached for her waist and hooking her thumbs there, she proceeded to slip her panty off underneath the sheet.

She bent forward to untangle it from her ankles and slowly drew it in her right hand.

She looked down at it when it cleared the covering bed sheets.

It was large. It was white cotton and had small flowers on it. It also revealed a wet patch at the crotch.

Amar was still staring at the precious bit of clothing when Sneha looked up at him. She slowly brought it closer to him and he looked up into her eyes.

They were bright and shining with an inner fire as she brought it up to shoulder level between them.

With trembling hands, Amar took the panties from her and not looking away from her eyes, he slowly brought the material to his face.

The moment he lost sight of her behind the panties, he closed his eyes and the aroma immediately hit him.

Pressing the material into his face, he buried his nose into the crotch and inhaled deeply.

This was one of his best enduring fantasies. Her pussy scent filling his senses. The strong scent of a woman's arousal mixed with the traces of stale urine engulfed him. The material was still warm on his nose and the crotch portion was fully wet.

He looked up when he drew his face away. Sneha had her eyes open and was looking intently at him. He slowly and deliberately brought the soiled panties up to his lips and planted a kiss on the wet portion of the fabric.

Sneha's eyes shifted from his to see her panty pushed against his lips.

Amar could see slowly a look of new resolution form in her eyes.

"Do you..." She started to speak hoarsely and checked herself to clear her throat. "Do you want to see me naked?"

Amar could only nod his head in jerks.

It must have been his display of eagerness, but something changed and Sneha seemed to take control of the situation.

Her voice rang clear when she said, "Here, come in front of me and sit," pointing to the bed at her feet.

Amar didn't even stop to think of the evident bulge in his pants. He had long forgotten the discomfort. Like an automaton, he crawled to her feet, knelt there and sat down on his ankles.

"You have wanted to see my body naked? Now take your fill." Sneha said reaching down below the sheets. She held the hemline of her gown again with both hands and slowly drew the material back, out from below her bottom and crossing arms, she took off the gown over her shoulders and head in a fluid moment.

Amar drank in the sight of her large breasts covered in a black bra. The material of the bra was stretched around the large orbs and hardly managed to cover more than half of them. The swell of the breasts and the cleavage was a sight he had often dreamed of.

He had got many a small glimpse of it when at work. But this beat everything.

He longed to see those breasts released from their constraints and Sneha did not plan to disappoint him.

Reaching back, she unclasped the strap and the full glory of her fair breasts was revealed. The large and dark areolas lay low in the weight of her breasts and encircled perfect nipples; large and dark and totally turgid from her excitement.

Her breasts were huge, but they did not touch her rounded tummy and Amar looked down hoping to catch a glimpse of her pussy. But she had drawn the sheets up to her waist and he was denied his urgent desire.

Sneha seemed to know what he wanted. Sliding her bottom a bit towards him, she turned to arrange two pillows behind her back. Amar caught his breath as the large orbs swayed when she twisted her torso. The perfect shape evident from the side showed him that her breasts had not sagged completely. He longed to plant a kiss on that curve. But he had to restrain himself.

It was sweet torture.

Having arranged the pillows, Sneha lay back on them stretching her body. The breasts again changed shape & Amar stared at the nipples now pointing straight to him.

Spreading her knees below the sheets, Sneha said looking up straight into his eyes, "This is how they all pose right? The pose you like and keep downloading all the time?"

Amar again only managed to nod.

"Then slowly pull the sheet off to see my pussy," Sneha said.

With trembling hands, Amar reached for the sheet and could barely restrain himself from the urge to jerk the sheet off. Instead, he slowly pulled the sheet. As the sheet came clear of her rounded tummy, her large navel came into view, then the gentle sloping of the fair tummy... finally, he caught a glimpse of short dark hair. He looked up to her face to see her looking at him holding her breath.

He was mesmerized by the look on her face and wanted to see all her expressions. Finally letting go of restraint, he jerked the sheet off her body and flung it aside. He heard her gasp, but she didn't close her eyes. She was looking straight into his, waiting to see his reaction when he first saw her pussy.

Amar looked down. The memory would forever be etched in his mind like carved on stone.

The rounded tummy ended in a brush of dark and short hair and there in the centre of the puffy mound was Sneha's pussy, exposed in all its glory. Dark lips on the puffy mound lined a glistening and pink slit that was dripping juices on to the bed beneath her.

The sight of her pussy spread open in the valley formed by her thick thighs was enough to drive any man crazy. For the first time in his life, he was looking at real live Indian woman, other than his wife, showing him her pussy. All the inadequacies of the jpegs he cursed at times were forgotten. This was Sneha's pussy. And she was showing it to him! She was presenting it to him! Even as he watched, she spread her knees wider and the glistening lips parted to reveal glimpses of the depths of her vagina.

That she was aroused was clear; her clitoris was pushing out from beneath a small hood.

Seeing his sight move further down, Sneha understood what he wanted. Lifting her spread knees towards her chest; she grasped one in each of her hands and pulled back, revealing her arse. The juices from the pussy flowed down the trail of dark skin that went right up to her other hole.

Amar was finding it difficult to contain himself. But Sneha had other ideas. "Seen enough of this?"

He shook his head, "Impossible!" His voice was rather steady, but he sounded breathless. "How can I get enough of seeing your pussy?"

Sneha laughed out loud. "Well, let me show you more...do you like this pose? She asked, turning to her side till her right leg rested on the bed, knees bent & facing sideways. Lifting the right one straight, she grasped her ankle with her right hand and held it up facing the ceiling.

"This is another favorite pose...right?"

Amar drank in the sight of her pussy. The left side showed the complete curve of her pubis, snug against her inner thigh and the right side was stretched.

Sneha went through a series of poses she obviously picked up from the jpegs earlier. She splayed her legs on the bed and spread her pussy lips with the fingers of each hand to reveal the inviting, red & wet depths. She held her breasts playfully; she lifted one breast to lick the nipples while still having her thighs spread out to display her pussy; she even presented him a camel-toe view with her thighs closed.

Getting on to her knees and turning back on all fours, she presented him a view of her arse. She spread her cheeks with her hands to reveal the dripping pussy and her arse hole. When she was done with all this, she even lay face down and spread her legs letting her pussy rest on the bed that was now wet at various spots with her juices.

Amar had a glazed look on his face when she was finished exhibiting her pussy to him. Sneha had sat down and spread her legs again like when she had started.

"Amar," she roused him. "You smelled my panty. Do you want to smell my pussy too? Do you want to kiss it? You know, my husband has never done that. I want you to taste me. I want to know what it feels like."

Amar needed no more invitations. This was another of his deepest desires. As he moved to rush in, Sneha placed a hand on his shoulders and restrained him.

"Slowly Amar! we have enough time." When he had stopped, she placed both her hands behind his head and said, 'I'll guide you there."

Sneha was bent forward now watching as Amar's mouth closed in on her pussy when she slowly reeled him in.

As Amar's face neared the object of his desire, the warm aroma now emanating from her pussy engulfed him and took in a deep breath to commit the fragrance to memory.

The moment his mouth touched the wet glen, Amar heard a gasp from Sneha and her thighs clamped around his ears as she moaned in obvious ecstasy. Sneha had his head pulled fast against her pussy and Amar opened his mouth to let his tongue taste its prize. The tangy and half salty taste was like one he never had before.

This was just the second pussy, after his wife that he had tasted in his life. Finally after all these years, he had his mouth on Sneha's pussy. All those years of fantasy had not perhaps primed him up for this experience. He extended his tongue & ran it into the depths of her pussy even as she started jerking her hips. Sneha was now positively mashing her groin into his face and obviously had a climax. When he felt her hands drop away from her head, a retreated to look up at her. Sneha had her eyes closed; still looking up, he reached back for her pussy with his tongue. He watched her expressions change and her face screw up in pleasure when he placed his tongue flat on her slit and laved it up to the nubbin protruding from the top.

The moment his tongue touched her clitoris, she had gasped and looked down at him. Locking sight with her, Amar extended his tongue and duplicated his earlier move. He wanted her to know that he was kissing & licking the most private of her parts that she had never revealed to anyone but her husband. Unable to continue bracing her upper body with her elbows on the bed, Sneha slid her bottom further down and lay back completely on the bed. Her head was on the pillow and eyes looking up at the ceiling as Amar resumed his ministrations at her groin.

Over the next quarter of an hour, Amar continued to worship her naked groin as Sneha lay back with her eyes open, staring at the ceiling. He knew this was a first for her and that she was experiencing these sensations for the first time in her life. He proceeded to give her all the pleasure he could. He took liberties with her privates that she so wantonly surrendered to his mouth. He nibbled her pubis, both the glens where her thighs met her pubis, the inside wetness of the pink flesh of her vagina, the folds of her pussy lips, he toyed with and sucked on her clitoris.

Amar counted at least three orgasms. At one point, he paused and looked up at her. When she noticed and looked down at his face, he said "Sneha, I want to drink from your pussy. I want you to feed me the juices of your body through your pussy."

He watched her eyes flare open wider as he brought down his open mouth to span the length of her vaginal slit. Clamping his mouth down, he began to suck. Sneha immediately headed for another orgasm as moaned out loud as she leaked fluids into his mouth. "My God!" she said, "My God Amar! You must stop."

He let her settle down from her orgasm as he gently licked her pussy and finally placed a tiny kiss in the centre of the slit.

He had not used his fingers to finger fuck her yet. He knew now that he would still have a chance to give her that pleasure later. Saved for another time!

"Amar, I want to see your penis. Take off your pants and show me please!"

Show was not the only thing he wanted to do, but he had to take it slowly now. Kneeling up, Amar unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his waist in a fluid motion, taking his underpants along. This was no mean feat considering he had to negotiate his fully erect penis.

Again there was that gasp from Sneha as she first saw the long, hard shaft. Amar prided in the entire & inches of length he sported. Sneha was looking wide eyed at his member as he displayed it to her. She sat up on the bed rest and motioned him to come closer.

He moved forward, the pants being disposed off. The hard shaft, now almost pointing to the ceiling swayed from side to side as he neared her and her eyes moved from side to side in tune.

He knew she expected him to stop at arms length, but deliberately continued moving up till his shaft was just six away from her face. Sneha had to spread her legs again to allow him in and she looked up at him enquiringly.

"Haven't seen a penis up close before have you?" he asked he quietly. She shook her head still looking at it.

"Go ahead, touch it, and take it in your hands."

Sneha grasped the shaft and gently ran her hands up and down the length.

"You can hold it tight and still do that you know," he instructed and she tried it smiling in wonder.

He had to take this slowly. She couldn't be grossed out by any thing she was not ready for. He had to proceed with care.

"Sneha?" he said, as she continued to marvel at the sight of his penis. "Look up at me."

She looked up enquiringly.

"Do you know I had a fantasy when you were lying with your head on my lap?"

"What fantasy?"

"I was imagining how it would feel to place the tip of my penis on your lips..."

He watched her eyes flare up. "You want me to kiss your penis?"

"No Sneha, I want to first touch your face with my penis, and then I want you to take it into your mouth and suck it"

He was relieved when she lay back obediently to wait for him to do what he wished. He made her sit up on the bed with a pillow behind her head. With her head tilted back, he stepped up to her face placing each leg beside her waist. His penis was now in front of her face. Holding his penis down with one hand, he slowly lowered himself till the purple tip rested on Sneha's lips. He gently traced her lips with the tip and then proceeded to explore all features of her face.

Finally, with a burst of pleasure running through him, he pulled up her head pressing his turgid penis to her face. This was bliss!

When the waves of pleasure subsided, he cradled her head with one hand and holding his penis with the other, he guided the tip to her lips.

"Open your mouth Sneha, Take my cock into your mouth."

Sneha opened her mouth and he slid his penis into the warm moistness within.

It took some coaching, but soon Sneha was sucking on his penis, looking up at him. He almost came in her mouth then.

Wanting to prolong the experience further, he withdrew his shaft from her mouth.

He wanted everything now and proceeded to lie down on her naked form.

The first kiss, he planted on her exposed neck as she threw her head back.

"Take off your clothes Amar; I want to feel your body against mine."

Amar immediately took off his T-Shirt and lay back on her savoring the feel of her breasts and her rounded tummy on his bare body.

Again, he took time to worship her naked body. He planted kisses on every place he had so excitedly dreamed about. Feeling the weight of her breasts & exploring their soft form, he sucked on her nipples drawing sharp breaths from her. He kissed her all over her body, her chest, each lovely breast, her tummy, her belly button and discovered all her sensitive points. She was particularly responsive when he licked the underside of her breasts. He found that kissing her at her waist to the side of her pussy, made Sneha buck with pleasure. Soon he was driving her wild with his mouth and hands.

Going back up her body, he finally cradled her face in his palms and bent down to her mouth. Placing tiny kisses all over, he urged her to open up and when she did, he took his time in descending to kiss her on her mouth for the first time. He let his tongue dip into her mouth to explore the warm softness and tasted her.

Soon he had her offer her tongue to him and proceeded to play with it. He sucked on her tongue thrilling in the realization of a long standing dream. Unable to contain the rush of feeling for her, he planted kisses all over her face, on her eyes, her brow, her chin and explored the contours of her nose.

Sneha had lain placidly offering herself to him till now; but soon he felt her hands encircle him. He knew she wanted more and perhaps did not know how to ask; he rolled over to bring her above him.

She was heavy, but Amar thrilled in the naked weight pressing down on him. Having accustomed herself to this new position, Sneha caught on fast and began to give him back everything he had taught her. He thrilled in the fact that she turned aggressor now and dueled with his tongue, leading the way all the time.

Soon she moved down planting kisses on his chest. A sharp streak of pleasure shot up through him when he felt her tongue brush against his nipples.

Not finished, she moved down planting kisses on his tummy and soon reached his turgid penis. Not needing to be guided, she grasped the hard shaft and pulled it up to bring her mouth down on the tip. This time, she played with the tip of his penis like a professional. Soon she was bobbing up and down driving him wild with rhythmic sucking motions. She was like a child exploring a toy for the first time and explored all the contours of his penis with the tip of her tongue. Seeing the object of his desire lovingly playing with his penis and lost in her game, he quickly neared his climax.

"Sneha, I can't hold longer. I need to feel my penis inside you. I need to fuck you."

She looked up at him and giving his penis a final rub, she proceeded to lie down beside him. When he sat up, to climb on her, he paused a second to take in the sight of her.

It was time.

Now he would fuck another man's wife; a wife wantonly offering her pussy to a man other than her husband; a wife doing it for the very first time in her life.

Getting into position above her, he locked eyes with her and guided his penis to her pussy. He wanted to see the expression on her face when he first entered her.

When the tip of his penis was positioned on the invitingly warm opening, he slowly pushed in allowing only the glans to part her vagina first. He watched Sneha's eyes flare up as her moist opening parted to take in his penis. Her vagina had parted to accommodate his tip & it enclosed the purple head in a hot & moist embrace.

peelfun
peelfun
97 Followers