A Trip to Atlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning was of course going to be very busy and my wife was out of bed early and preparing for the wedding. After Jolene showered I watched from bed as she slipped into a very short and tight fitting dress, so tight she decided not to wear panties, thigh high nylons and a pair of white high heels completed the outfit. There stood my beautiful wife, naked under her dress, fixing her hair and coaxing me out of bed. I dressed quickly and while heading toward the car for the ride to the country club told Jolene I might have a special surprise for her later. Although my wife tried to get me to spill my guts I managed to keep the secret of Carl all through breakfast and the wedding ceremony. As we made our way from the patio where the wedding was held to the banquet room I looked up and saw Carl coming in the front door of the country club. I stopped my wife and told her to close her eyes as her surprise was here waving Carl in our direction. When Carl was standing next to me I asked Jolene to open her eyes and her smile went from ear to ear as she just about jumped into Carl's arms. My wife asked how Carl got invited and as we made our way to a table at the reception I told her of our meeting him at the nightclub the night before and how we had partied together. As we sat down and nobody had joined us yet I whispered into my wife's ear that Pete had spilled his guts and Carl knew about our previous affairs.

Smiling at Carl, my wife, Jolene, asked him if he would like to get to be closer friends like Pete was with us. Carl slid his hand to her thigh under the table and leaning forward gave my wife a kiss on the cheek and told her he couldn't wait. The reception went well and both Carl and I took our turns dancing with Jolene, holding her close and feeling her sexy body close to ours. While dancing with my wife she told me Carl's cock was hard and pressing against her and that she was so horny she was about to fuck him right on the dance floor. Carl had told her he lived about 10 minutes away and wanted to know if we would join him for a nightcap. About 8:00 Jolene and I made our way to Pete to let him know we were leaving and would see him later and if not we would catch up with him after his honeymoon. About that time Carl stepped up to say goodbye and Pete smiled at the three of us before turning back to his new wife and dancing away. We were all too drunk to drive and we hailed a cab to take us the few miles to Carl's house.

Carl climbed in the cab first followed by Jolene and I slid in after my wife. We hadn't pulled away from the curb before Jolene and Carl were locked in an embrace, catching up where they left off at the airport. Carl broke free for enough time to let the cab driver know where to go before continuing to make out with my wife. I saw the cabby adjust his mirror as Carl's hands were roaming my wife's body. My cock was hard watching Carl and Jolene together, his hands finding her firm ass and hers falling to his crotch. It was only a few minutes before the cab driver was pulling up in front of Carl's sprawling ranch style home. Carl stepped out of the cab, paying the driver and helping my wife from the cab. As the cab drove away the three of us made our way in the front door arm in arm, Jolene in the middle of two very horny men. We made our way through the foyer and into the living room, stopping in a large living room, Jolene pressed between Carl and I. I was kissing my wife and could feel Carl's hands fondling her breasts through her dress. Sliding the straps from her evening dress over her shoulders my wife took the cue and let if fall around her feet leaving her standing between Carl and I in just her thigh high nylons and white heels. I looked down and saw Carl's black hands once again fondling my wife's white breasts; my cock was rock hard. About this time we heard someone clear their throat and looking up saw Curtis standing in front of us wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. We broke our collective embrace as Carl introduced Jolene to his brother whose shorts were sporting a large bulge.

Jolene asked to use the restroom, Curtis pointed with his long black arm toward the rear of the house as my wife walked away, hips swaying atop her sexy legs meeting at her firm ass with a g-string tan line. Carl asked if we needed drink as he made his way to the bar. Curtis mentioned to me my wife Jolene was as hot as his brother had told him she was. As Carl was mixing our drinks Curtis turned the stereo on and found some smooth jazz, taking a seat across from the couch where I had taken a seat. The lighting was just right as my wife made her way back into the living room, erect nipples sitting atop her breasts that bounced with every step. Taking a drink from Carl Jolene took a seat on the arm of the chair Curtis was sitting on, her legs spread slightly as she fell backward into Curtis' lap. Taking charge Curtis slid his hand up my wife's thighs until his fingers found the mark and began tracing her pussy lips before sliding his finger into her wet box. Carl and I watched as his brother and my wife locked together, his hands roaming her naked body, her arms wrapped around his neck.

The action picked up as Jolene asked Carl to help her out of her nylons. I remained on the couch as Carl made his way to my wife, still sitting on his brother's lap and slipped her heels off and began rolling her nylons down her long tanned legs. There my wife sat between two black men, four hands roaming her body, Curtis and her kissing as his hands rolled her nipples between his fingers. Once my wife was naked she stood and began swaying to the music as she moved across the floor to where I was sitting. As she sipped her drink she told me to take off my clothes and show her my hard cock. I stood and started removing my clothes as she turned and asked Carl and Curtis if they were going to get naked as well. By the time my clothes were off my wife was on her knees and was sucking on my cock while feeling my balls. I looked up and saw the two brothers, naked and moving our direction. Carl's cock was about my size and standing straight out in front of him, an ebony shaft, straight as an arrow. Curtis' cock was longer, about eight or nine inches and just as hard although it curved to the left about half way to the massive head.

Here was my wife on her knees sucking my cock with two other cocks at either side of her head. Taking each of the brother's cocks in her hands she continued to suck me while she played with her new black toys. I took my wife by the back of the head, holding her hair in my hands as I began pumping my seed into her hungry mouth. Jolene sucked my clean letting loose her grip on the two cocks to milk me dry. I fell backwards to the couch as Jolene stood and spread her legs, leaning onto my thighs, her large breasts swinging beneath her. With her sexy smile she asked if Carl could fuck her now and as she leaned forward to kiss me I could taste my cum on her lips. Carl did not wait for an invitation and moved in behind my wife, taking her by the hips and sliding his hard cock into her waiting pussy. I could hear his cock moving in and out of her wet pussy as he fucked her hard, holding her hips and grunting with each thrust. Jolene just stared me in the eyes, smiling and licking her lips as Carl continued his fucking. In moments I could see on Jolene's face that she was nearing an orgasm and as Carl asked if he should cum she loudly yelled at him to fuck her harder. Curtis was standing by his brother's side stroking his large cock as Carl with one large thrust began cumming in my wife's little blonde pussy. Jolene was breathing very hard and biting her lip as she let go and came with Carl, grinding her ass and pussy back into him.

Picking my shirt up from the couch Jolene wiped Carl's cum from her thighs as it oozed from her swollen pussy. Curtis was standing with his long black prick in his hand waiting for my wife's next move. Jolene asked where his bedroom was and as Curtis led my wife away by her hand Carl and I fell in behind them. As Jolene and Curtis entered the bedroom my wife slid onto the bed and spread her tanned white legs, moving her hands down to her pussy and began moving her fingers in and out of her little blonde pussy. By now Curtis had moved onto the bed and crawling up between my wife's thighs placed the large head of his cock against the lips of her pussy. As Jolene's arms rose above her head to grab the headboard Curtis began a slow process of sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Carl had left the bedroom and I took a seat on the edge of the bed to watch my wife take his brother's cock, inch by inch until the entire black cock was deep in her pussy. I was transfixed as Curtis moved his hips in and out, his cock fucking my wife with each movement forward. I was fondling my wife's breasts as Curtis placed his mouth over hers and began kissing her his cock still slowly fucking her.

Carl returned a moment later and took a position kneeling on the bed at my wife's head as Curtis began fucking her in earnest. I let the two brother's have my wife as I took a seat in a chair near the end of the bed, able to watch Curtis' cock slide in and out of my wife's oozing pussy. Her cum was mixed with Carl's and as my wife began moaning loudly Curtis' ass began clenching as he filled her with his cum, stroke after stroke continuing to fuck my wife as she came. Carl was pinching her nipples as his brother continued fucking her, slowing his pace as he began backing out. I sat with my cock hard again watching these two black men fuck my beautiful white wife. Curtis stepped from the bed, his long black cock semi hard, dripping cum as his brother slid in between my wife's thighs, driving his cock into her sloppy pussy. As they fucked Carl rolled them over until my wife was riding his cock, her breasts heaving on each thrust. I could see her pussy stretched over his cock, cum oozing on each stroke onto his balls, as his cock burying itself into my wife. Jolene's fingers were gripping Carl's chest as she started cumming again, her nails digging into his dark skin. Carl grabbed my wife's tanned hips as he fucked her, pulling him down onto him as he came in her well-fucked pussy for the second time that night.

Curtis returned with a couple of bath towels and asked my wife if she would like to clean up, her body was covered with sweat and her pussy dripping cum. Jolene took the towels and padded off to the bathroom as the three of us, still naked men, moved back to the living room. While Jolene showered Carl, Curtis and I discussed the evening; they both wanted to be sure everything was ok with my wife and I. I assured them everything was good and it appeared my wife had completely enjoyed herself as well. Carl offered up his bed for Jolene and I to spend the night to which I agreed it now being very late, too late to head back to our friend Pete's place. After a while Jolene joined us in the living room wrapped in a bath towel from the waist down, her large supple breasts still exposed. We all sat and visited for a while before Curtis fell asleep in the chair and Jolene fell asleep on the couch leaning against me. Wishing our new friend good night I woke my wife and Jolene and I made our way to Carl's room where we fell asleep exhausted on his large king sized bed. We still had two days in Atlanta and I was guessing they would very interesting...

12