A Trip to the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned quietly as Robert slid his thick shaft in and out of her, pulling back slowly, almost sliding out of her before pushing back into her fully. She wrapped her arms back around his neck, her sounds of pleasure driving him on as he sensed her again slowly beginning the climb to the peak of her climax. He took his cues from the noises she was making, slowly beginning to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. Taking a half step back, he leaned down and again closed his lips around her hard nipple, leaning her back against the wall as he thrust in and out of her again and again.

He let his teeth pull the stiff bud as he drove in and out of her with ever growing intensity, she cried out again suddenly as another orgasm wracked through her. He didn't slow his thrusts any as her cries echoed in the room, continuing to power into her relentlessly, prolonging her orgasm with each driving thrust. Her nipple was tugged from between his lips as she slumped back, weak from the series of orgasms that had just ripped relentlessly through her.

He stepped back forward and pulled her up against his chest, turning for the bed, one hand gripping her firm ass tightly, the other around her back to hold her tightly against his chest. He lowered her to the bed and rolled her over onto her belly, giving her ass a playful swat. "Get on your hands and knees for me. I want to enjoy you from behind."

She smiled at him, blue eyes flashing with a rejuvenated energy. "Mmmmmm that sounds perfect." She rose up slowly, taking her own sweet time about getting up onto her hands and knees. As he stood behind her she gave her ass a teasing wiggle as she looked over her shoulder at him.

He moved in behind her and placed one hand on her ass, the other guiding his hard cock to her slick tunnel, shafting into her smoothly with one swift thrust. She gasped as his thickness pushed deep into her once again, and then gasped again with a bit of a squeal of joy as he slapped her ass firmly but not too firmly. He began to rock faster and faster into her, angling each thrust to drive upward and inward into her slick pussy, the underside of his cock rubbing against her clit's pink tip.

Feeling the pressure of his hard shaft shoving into her tightness and the underside of it rubbing her clit she began to hurtle once again to the orgasmic chasm. He thrust faster into her slick pussy, his hips meeting her ass again and again, one hand coming down to slap first one firm cheek, then the other as his balls slapped against her clit with each increasingly powerful thrust.

He reached out with his free hand, wrapping it gently but firmly in her hair, pulling her head back and half-moaned, half-growled in her ear, "I'm cumming, Bojana." Driving faster into her as he felt his release drawing ever closer, he gave her ass another sharp swat and prepared to dine. She began to moan and then to cry out in her own throes as she came, her sounds drowning out his.

He felt his canines extending at his thought as his thick cock drove into her, pulsing against the milking walls of her drenched tunnel. His hot cum jetted into her waiting depths as his teeth closed on her neck, slicing through the skin easily. He drank deeply from her as his pulsing cock filled her with his thick sticky cum. He moaned against her neck as she let her head fall back against his shoulder while he fed.

Robert drank deeply from her, but forced himself to remain in control of the vampire within himself. He enjoyed the taste of a woman's blood when she was riding the high from cumming. He kept her pulled tightly back against his chest as he fed and when he had had enough, he quickly cast a spell to repair the damage he had done to her tissues and to help her body begin replenishing the blood he had drained from her.

Slowly he ran his tongue along her neck, getting the last of the blood from her skin before letting her slide forward onto the bed. He moaned as his spent shaft slipped from within her, smiling at the whimper she gave at the same time. He covered her with a sheet and rose, going into the bathroom and stepping into the shower to clean up.

He licked his lips as he stepped into the shower, washing the combined juices of their pleasure from himself. Every time he closed his eyes though he got a flash of her twinkling blue eyes and her sparkling smile. He couldn't understand it. Never before had one of his meals remained in his thoughts as this one had. He came out of the shower and dried himself off before heading back into the bedroom and climbing into the bed with her. As he fell asleep, the last thing to flash in front of his eyes was a disembodied set of bright blue eyes and a flashing smile.

12