All Comments on 'Jacqueline Ch. 04'

by BookkeeperLover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great series of stories

This is one hot Mom and Son series of stories, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 6 please.

I love reading this series, it is outstanding. I hope you will write another part or more soon as it is too good to leave unfinished.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
what an odd place

to stop

why did she have to be such a broken person?

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Sweetest most tender thing ever!

Now continue with her healing thru the gift of his unconditional loving!

Please...grins....

Oan: go ahead and reveal that hubby is most likely playing house with others!

I FEEL it in the very depth of me! That would surely explain his callous treatment of her. Well... ...unless he's just an a%$#hole of the first order!! <joker grin >

Thanks for sharing your wonderful gift of storytelling!

Izzie

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

I would hope that you continue this wonderful story! But understand that all good things come to an end! Thank you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Lovely

What perfect timing to get them both to this point and for her to insist he call her Jacqueline. Love it, and I hope you will return to continue this store, since we still have the issue of the French-speaking busboy. Easily a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally something NORMAL

Great.. Finally something NORMAL..

- Normal, without descriptions of shaved pussy.. 9-12-inch dicks.. huge breasts, enormous buttocks, and without mandatory.. "sucking" cock!

Finally.. the text of an adult and experienced man,

but not hormone-driven the imagination of a "teenage" child..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shaved pussy and sucking cock IT’S PERFECTLY NORMAL

The person who gave the last comment tells SOME BULLSHIT!Description of shaved pussy,huge breasts and of sucking a cock ARE PERFECTLY NORMAL THINGS and THEY APPEAR ALL THE TIMES IN THE TEXTS OF ADULT AND EXPERIENCED MEN!ONE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE “a "teenage" child” with a “hormone-driven imagination” to write such things!Some PRUDE AND OBSOLETE people SHOULD REALLY STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with SUCH BIG NONSENSES!

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

That was a very good story, but what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBookkeeperLover@BookkeeperLover
Update 06/23: Well, now that I have Emma and Jeff out of my head, I'll be taking a run at RMH#3. Claire's joined the story, so let's get her up to speed. I'm not entirely happy with RMH# 2, so I did some edits. Hopefully, the Literotica staff won't get mad at me for submitting...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jacqueline Ch. 03 Previous Part
Jacqueline Series Info