All Comments on 'A Trip to the Islands Ch. 01'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
boneamsboneamsover 12 years agoAuthor
To those that read this

If you made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read it. It is kinda dry in the beginnig, but it does get better. I feel it is better to have the anticaption of sex than the act itself. This is only only Chapter 1 and 2. The whole story has 14 Chapters. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Balanced

No thanks necessary...It was a pleasure to read. The story was very well balanced, not rushing to the sex scene but also not dragging on for an eternity. I eagerly wait for you to post the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not dry at all

You did a great job introducing the characters. When I read a story, I need to care about the characters. Take your time, and let the story build. I can't wait for more.

sphilsphilover 12 years ago
It Was Nice...

To read a story that had actual people with personalities, not just two characters meeting and fucking by the second paragraph.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

boneamsboneamsover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

First, Thank you for the 4800+ views and the voting. If you enjoyed the story so far, please be patient, the second part is pending review by the staff and should be out shortly. For those of you who reach the end, it has a very interesting twist in the Epilog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous