All Comments on 'A True Exhibitionist is Born'

by jessexpose

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I feel a kinship with this character.

I grew up fast when my boobs grew to dd cup over the summer of 9th grade. My boyfriend at the time used to buy me sheer tops and halter tops to show them off. He is the one who started me on showing them off. He would have me flash other guys or truckers on the highway all the time. I loved the thrill and would get super wet and horny. To this day I love showing off and it still makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Deliciously erotic. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Story

Well done, you have me hooked, I will be watching for your other stories Jon x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an extremely promising beginning

Do, please continue. I await with gentle excitement to learn more of this young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going with your stories

I want to see how they cum out!!!!

michaeld17110michaeld17110about 11 years ago
Well done

Good beginning. I am anxious to read more. One small quibble, though. You choose a name Jessexpose, title your story as you did and open with the line you did, then post no nude photo in your bio. I am just saying........ :)

AnarchiaAnarchiaabout 11 years ago

nice story, very hot! i like the mix of events and commentary.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Good debut story: you keep it grounded in reality, which adds to the erotic charge. Your second instalment moves forward to Jessica's college days, so do you intend to carry on up to the present day? If so, does her current boyfriend know about her fetish, perhaps to the point of encouraging Jess's 'accidental' exposures?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good

I love this. from one exhibitionist to another I know what you mean by making it look "accidental". Please continue I have to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

What I really like about this is your personal explanations of the feelings involved, the psychological risk and energy.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago

„I also got breast implants 2 years ago“ - too bad. I liked the story, but here I stopped reading.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Fascinating! Enjoy the tease and tension building. You are very good with this style. Nice climax and a promise of more...Thank you for what seems to be a personal narrative. Good luck with this and have a great time! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous