A Tryst with Physics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalini kept masturbating him, and looked into his eyes with a naughty smile, "Would you like me to finish?" she asked and he turning a brighter shade of red. She leaned in to kiss him, then led him out of the bathroom and brought him to her bed. Moving in closer to his body, she kissed him passionately on the lips. He was obviously new to everything but tried to respond to her ministrations nervously. Shalini was soaking wet now, her gown had grown damp at her crotch and she smiled as she took Michael's hand and placed it between her thighs. His eyes widened as he realized where he was touching her. Gaining his composure he tried his best to pleasure her, rubbing over her wet spot. Shalini gasped as the texture of the soft cloth rubbed against her sensitive pussy.

She had been craving his attentions for so long and now that she had it, she was almost frantic with ideas. She undid his shirt buttons and removed it from his torso. Kissing down his face, to his chest, she took in the moment as her lips brushed against his neck and he gasped. His hard cock was throbbing now; the feel of her soft gown against his engorged member was making his muscles tighten as she shifted. Shalini sucked on his nipples and let her hands roam over his body. She let herself explore his naked torso extensively and planted kisses on him as she came lower to his trousers. Unbuckling his belt, she slid his trousers down completely and watched as his chest rose and fell from his heavy breathing. Shalini grabbed his erect shaft and stroked it up and down slowly, and then leaning forward with a seductive look, she kissed the head of his cock, making her student shudder with delight.

She smiled as he groaned softly and then she kissed it again, this time with a more open mouth. Watching his face intently, Shalini slowly took his erection into her mouth. He wasn't too big so she managed to get all of him inside. Coming up, she let her tongue lick his shaft and topped it off with a quick kiss to the tip of his cock. Michael groaned a little louder with that, pushing his pelvis upwards towards Shalini's mouth. She smiled and sucked him more vigorously, enjoying every gasp and groan from the young man as he writhed in pleasure. Michael grew a little bolder and let his hands play with her hair, undoing the clasp that held it up. He gripped her head between his hands and tried to control her motion as he felt his body clench. Shalini felt it and quickened her sucking when suddenly with a long gasp he came in her mouth.

She sat up now, and said, "Don't think we're done here yet. You owe me one and you had better get to it now." He seemed a lot bolder now and sat up facing her. Moving closer, he kissed her fully on the mouth and pulled her closer. Shalini moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, while his hands roamed around her back searching for the clasps that held her gown together. When he found them, he was surprisingly quick about undoing them. He let her gown fall to her waist and leant forward, kissing her down her neck to her hard nipples. She shivered and arched her neck backwards as his warm mouth closed around her erect nipple. Michael's actions didn't let on that this was his first time; he carefully sucked on her nipples, alternating between the two as his hands kneaded the free breast each time he switched.

Moving up, he kissed her again and leaning into her, made Shalini lay back onto the bed. Her breath came out in short gasps as he slid her gown completely off her body and left her naked. Sliding a finger between her legs, Michael gently rubbed her pussy lips, making her even wetter. Shalini felt her body tense up as Michael pushed another finger into her wet pussy and leant down in search of her clit. Licking at her soaked labia, he made his way higher up the dripping slit and found the hood that kept the treasured bud covered. Flicking it with his tongue he made her gasp as his fingers accidentally brushed against her g-spot. "Right there! Michael, don't stop! Right there!" she moaned, grabbing his head by the long locks and pressing his face into her pussy. Adjusting his face, Michael continued what he was doing a moment ago and felt Shalini convulse under him. He kept rubbing his finger tips against her g-spot and Shalini's moans grew louder. Biting into her pillows so as to muffle her own moans, Shalini wrapped her thighs around her lover's head. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and slid his tongue into the small slit, taking in the sweet taste of her pussy.

"I want you" she gasped "Now! Take me now!" He looked up at her as she watched him with her half open eyes, gasping for him to give her what she wanted so badly. He kissed his way up her body and poised himself on top of her. Slowly pushing his erect dick into her, he took her half open lips in a deep passionate kiss. Shalini moaned as she felt him enter her; she wrapped her legs around his waist so she could pull him in deeper. He moved his pelvis rhythmically as she let out a few soft moans. Her moaning grew as did his motion as they felt their climax building.

Shalini screamed into her pillow as her excitement built itself up to a crescendo and broke upon her. He slowed his movements down as the orgasm slowly ended. Then sleep claimed her. She was woken by a soft kiss a while later. He was lying by her side, watching her intently. "You took me by surprise you know," he said to her, reaching forward and wiping her hair out of her eyes "I wasn't expecting you to make a move just yet." She looked rather surprised at the revelation, "Y-You knew?"

"Of course! I'm not blind." He replied with a smile, "You were so obvious.. To me anyway. I have imagined what it would be like ever since I realized it. The reality exceeded my expectations." He stroked her hair and moved closer. "So, what do you say, do I need remedial lessons or not?"

The two kissed passionately in silent agreement. This was going to be a great year.

12