0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked

Story Info
On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...
2.3k words
3.93
3.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time I met Juliet, I wouldn't be able to predict the direction our relationship took. What started as a modest friendship between two college bachelors, evolved into a reciprocal love, linking a pair of kindred spirits. After months of getting to know each other's interests, we indulged ourselves in the carnal act of love, merging into one single self. "The little death," as many get to know it. How I desire to go back to such brighter days. As I write down these memories, I encounter myself with a lump in the throat knowing where this chronicle is headed.

From what I recall, the signs began to manifest in February of last year; or rather, how it is that I started this maddening descent to the surreal. It was a cold drive home on the main road, even without snow the air alone was freezing the tips of our noses. Nevertheless our time seemed to shorten thanks to our energetic conversation. We had just left a band performance in the downtown plaza. Was it rock or blues? I don't seem to recall. What I remember is the bright-eyed expression Juliet had while they were singing their tunes, as well as her amazement she expressed during our way home. I on the other hand was happy for her, even with my cold blue toes. She was the one eagerly waiting for those guys to come to town, I was a mere casual compared to her. When I couldn't contribute anything of value to that conversation, which was almost half the trip, I made up with jokes about whatever we were talking about. She giggled in response, despite how terrible they were. As the conversation started to die down, I parked in front of our home.

Juliet and I entered the house at lightspeed, wasting no time on the wintry outside. We were welcomed by a pleasant atmosphere, courtesy of our electric heater. As I bent to turn off the machine, Juliet wrapped her arms around my shoulders and started kissing my neck, each kiss getting near my right cheek. I knew how this would turn out, this was her way to ask if I wanted to. After setting the knob to the minimum power, I turned to see her to give her a long kiss. We were still going to need it for a little longer. Without a care in the world, we dropped our heavy coats on the lounge coach as we aimed for our bedroom. Our hands steadily toured the stretch of our bodies, looking for where to get rid of our clothes. We started with our tops, working our way to the bottoms, all while covering each other's faces with tender kisses. That day, it turned out to be a hassle thanks to the countless layers of clothing we were carrying on us. As we struggled to tear down the barriers between the two of us, an idea was creeping from the depths of my mind. I was trying to enjoy the moment, but the doubt was forming in my brain.

Should I say it or should I not? I debated myself. In the end, my courage outweighed my cowardice.

When we dug into the thermal underwear layer, I had to open my damn mouth.

"Jules?" I whispered.

"What is it?" she replied, but she didn't seem interested.

"Wait, stop," I said with more volume as I caressed her short red hair. "Please."

"Are you all right Henry? D-Did I do something wrong?" she asked as she backed away.

"What? No! Not at all. It's just... There is something I wanted to ask you."

"Oh, Henry," Juliet sighted as she spoke. "I love you, but this isn't the right time. We can barely keep up with the rent, and your parents aren't exactly open for a new memb..."

"Wait, that's not what I meant! It's about... what we were gonna do."

"Whew, thank goodness," Juliet wiped her hand across her forehead. "So... you want to try something new, huh? What do you have in mind?"

"I uhm..." I tried to put my mind together, but the words couldn't make it out of my mouth. "I think it's better if I show it to you. I'll be back in a minute."

As Juliet reclined on the bed with a puzzled look on her, I walked out of the bedroom straight to our storage room. After opening the white wooden door, I began to feel the wall in search of the switch.With a bit of light I was able to locate and open the hatch to the cellar. Funny, when we first moved in, not even the landlord wasn't even aware of its existence; it took us three months to notice the holes where the pulls are supposed to go. Eventually we cleaned up the place and used to keep our most valuable goods. Better than a bank if you ask me. After I descended through the wooden stairs, I pulled the chain of the light bulb to finally get a better view of the small cramped room. Despite taking time looking where to step, I found the small cardboard box I was looking for in a corner. Once I had it in my hands, I turned down the lights and made my way with Juliet.

With her "present" in my hands, I got back to the room with my beautiful girlfriend on the brink of falling asleep. Only the sound of my footsteps was enough to open her wide brown eyes, pondering what secret her partner had kept from her. She wasn't prude as some people would assume, but her interests were always considered "vanilla," far from a deviant. That's why before opening the box, I sat in front of her and asked: "Jules, if you don't like what is inside, just tell me. I want you to be comfortable, don't do it because I told you to."

"Henry, relax," she replied as she held my hand. "You don't need to warn me. I won't think bad of you; we are a couple, we are supposed to know each other." She looked me in the eyes and gave me an amiable smile, giving me some tranquility for my soul. "So, what's in the box?"

My hands were gripping the edge of the box, looking for the hidden plans; in no time, Pandora's box was open, and its contents fell on our bed. On the cotton sheets, a mass of latex no bigger than a shoe was in front of our eyes. Its matte black color contrasted tremendously with the challenge of the bed, as if a hole had opened up in the center of the earth. I took one of the rubbery folds at one corner, revealing to Juliet the shape it possessed. What began as a black strip of a little more than half a meter, ended with five appendages of different sizes. As I held the material with one hand, I picked up the second fold to reveal it as the former's twin.

"So, what do you think?" I asked with a little nervousness, fearing a negative reaction from her. My mind was already thinking the worst case scenario when she burst into laughter. It took her a couple of seconds to regain her composure and finally talk about her feelings.

"Oh, Henry. You act all so mysterious, giving cryptic warnings and what not. You make yourself look like something of a serial killer show, and for what? This?" She said as she pointed to the gloves. " Baby there are at least a million people into this kind of stuff, and most of them on a major level. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. Now, let me see."

Relieved from a heavy weight of uncertainty and fears, I helped Juliet to put on the right glove. With my two hands I opened the cuff, and she tried to fit her hand through the hole. Inside the fabric, she squirmed her hand looking for where to put her fingers. Now fitting the palm, I extended the long piece of latex until it surpassed the elbow, sealing the skin under the cloth so tight the arm had a more beefy look. "How do you feel?" I asked her as she looked at her hand.

"Kind of weird. The only thing I feel is the material all the time. My arm is hot right now," she observed as she moved every limb covered by the black material. "I think we need to prove them both on." Just as I was preparing the second glove, Juliet stopped me, "I'll try myself. I'm gonna make myself comfortable in the bathroom. Better get ready," she said as she gave me a flirtatious look, and went to the bathroom.

The moment Juliet closed the bathroom door, I started undressing on the bed. We had already danced this tango several times in our relationship, we were a bit experienced in the choreography. As for physical appearance, we are not frowned upon (we took care of ourselves to a minimum), but we were far from being like the couple in a soap opera. Rather we have a complexion to go unnoticed among the crowd. A couple of normal faces with an average shape, nothing that makes us stand out from the others. Having already shed my clothes, I covered myself with the blanket to wait for my girl.

Five minutes after I covered myself, a soft voice came from the bathroom.

"Are YOU ready?"

"Yeah, I am."

Once the door fully opened, my sight got completely lost at what I was witnessing. In front of myself, a 5 feet tall figure resembling what I considered a goddess stood with such elegance in her flesh. Her legs were firm but at the same time fine, such as the sculptures erected at the park. The expression on her face full of desire was only emphasized by the reddish waves of hair sounding her face. The nipples from her small breast were rock solid, looking for some heat source to relieve themselves. And the coup de gras, leaning on the doorframe, were her slim arms covered by latex, contrasting her pale white skin. With such a sight, I got pretty excited, and she knew.

With a slow and steady pace, Juliet approached me to my bed. She climbed on top of the blanket and crawled her way over me. On her way she noted the bulge formed where my crotch was, and kept a hand near there. Once we were face to face, she caressed me with her right hand; the touch of the rubbery material gave me some spasms, even though it was a cold material my body got warm at the touch of it. Juliet inclined her head a little bit and we started kissing for a while, without separating our lips for a moment.

Suddenly I felt cold, the blanket was no longer on top of my body. The next thing I knew was the feeling of a latex hand rubbing my crotch. The movement started slow but then it got more firm, teasing me with some great sensations. I returned the favor by placing my left hand on her labia giving her the same treatment I was getting. Just as I felt getting stiffer, I put two of my fingers inside of Juliet's pussy and went in-and-out of her. When she started to moan, she grabbed my dick and started to jerk me off. We went on for a couple of minutes, but for us it seemed as time stretched between each thrust.

"Henry, stop," said Juliet as she battled to get the word between every gasp. Just as I let go of her, she released her grasp from my rock-hard member.

After taking a breath or two, Juliet settled herself to be on my crotch; as she lowered her pelvis, she let out a moan louder than the previous ones. She leaned over my head, never breaking eye contact with me. Her latex covered arms were within my reach, I could almost smell the material. Without notice, Juliet started to go on with me, moving up and down her hips like a wild cougar. At the beginning she was slow but as time passed she picked up speed, longing for the next move. As she was getting tired but not satisfied, I grabbed her ass and helped her. Her thighs were getting sweaty so I had to grip with more force to not let go. We were in an avalanche of ecstasy, the pleasure was only rising. The world around us became nothing, the cold was barely a memory of a distant past. We existed as one in a sea of darkness, giving and receiving. The only thing that accompanied us was our voices expressing the joy, getting louder and louder in an arrhythmic piece. And in just an instant, both our hearts stopped beating. A massive wave of delight traveled from our feet to the head. The sweet release finally came to close the curtains to this magnificent evening.

We lay side by side staring at the ceiling, still exhausted from our little experiment. As I turned my head to her side, she looked at me with one of the biggest grins I've seen from her.

"I... loved it."

"That's great... They look... great on you."

"I know it... but I want to take them off now... it already gets pretty hot..."

"Don't worry, let me help," I said as I was pulling the gloves from the tip of her fingers. "But you know, I wouldn't mind them the next time."

"I'll give it a thought. I may get used to them," she said to me with a small smile, trying to look down.

We finally called it a night, took a hot bath, and went to sleep with no problem. How I wish things had stayed that way. All because I handed him that damn box.