All Comments on 'A Turkish Delight'

by regina_allen55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turkish

I went to Turkey,i was staying in a medium priced hotel.The guy i was doing business with me took me to a club where there were quite a few turkish women.He warned me that there were quite a few trannies inside,i watched through the night as quite a few men walked out with women and then the women would return.I discreetly followed twice and both times they took the guys out to curtained rooms where they fucked and then returned.I even saw a woman with her dress up being fucked in an outside back alley.The next night i dressed,pantyhose,no panties,blouse,blonde wig,a skirt that went to just below my knees.I daringly walked into the club through the front door and sat down.It didnt take long,a guy,thick curly black hair,walked up and sat down,he asked me the cost,i decided for him very cheap,his hand went to my leg,i opened them,he felt right up until he touched my cock,he smiled,he agreed,got up and walked outside,to the alley(i didnt know but the alley was for transexuals,the curtained rooms for woman).He stopped,his cock out and what a nice cock,long,thin,i knelt down and took it in my mouth,his hands on my head,his cock growing,the length touching my throat.He pulled back,i stood,he turned me around,i lifted my skirt,exposing my crotchless pantyhose,i felt the head of his cock at my already lubed hole,he steadied then pushed forward,slowly entering my hole in one steady motion,my cock immediately hardening as he moved in and out of me in a steady motion,faster,i heard other voices,i didnt care,as he fucked up into me until i felt a warmth inside me as he held me tight blowing his cumm deep inside me,my cumm jetting out onto the wall.That first night i was busy as guy after guy filled my hole.The next 4 nights were different as i was invited to parties where i was very busy being fucked and one night was spent at a house of a high ruling city official where i was fucked by his gorgeous son who happened to have a very large thick cock,who had me on my hands and knees,my arse full of his cock,then on my back my legs in the air and after he was finished sent to a room,where turkish official after official came in and fucked me,i lost count after 9 and even one older very fat lady who instructed me to lay down and lowered her fat pussy down onto my cock.I love Turkey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Proof Reading

"Breathe" not "Breath", "Clothes" not "Cloths" and "Overseas" not "Over seas" . Then try "Colleague" not "Collage". This chapter has been difficult to read and I will not read this poorly edited trash any further. I think the author didn't even re-read it before it was posted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous