All Comments on 'A Vacation to Remember Ch. 03'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Cream Pie GuyCream Pie Guyover 19 years ago
Pease more!

That was well done and please sir more in the future.

And for the future and for what it is worth, I'm not a fan of anal sex. Bloody and shitty cocks turn me off.

But wicked mad bare back sex is great.

After she has had her Italian lover, while her old boy friend be enough for her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing! More please!

That was a great story, they have an amazing union sexually that is so hot and primal but loving at the same time, one that doesn't require words. I'm curious about what happens next, they never said goodbye. I don't care for the other guy, nevermind you don't hear much of him anyway, I love this italian man though, he's just got this auroa of sexiness oozing off of him.

I love it. Perhaps in the future someone could accidently walk in or stumble upon one of their amazing sessions...not joining in but just observing for a moment and moving on. They're just a great couple, one small suggestion (that would be fine if it were to be ignored) would be a little more action before the love-making, like in the last one where they were at the bar. That was great. Anyhow, kudos! great job, please more on these two!!! I LOVE indians, my fiance is indian and GAWD is he HOT!!!!

pinkjuicybootypinkjuicybootyabout 17 years ago
LOVE IT

VERY SWEET,SEXY,HOT PASSION

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SO WHERE IS DANNY IN ALL OF THIS?

THE END LEAVE US HANGING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

like your story but it doesn't sound like it' finished. could you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah...Danny

I'd like to hear what happened when she returned to Danny after having all that mindblowing sex with Angelo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish the story

This is a great exciting story but it will only be complete when Shanti returns home and settled with Danny or possible future interaction with Angelo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unfinished

Full of emotional turmoil and sweet love, A Vacation to Remember is an UNFINISHED story. What comes of it all in the end- with Danny and Angelo, is left unresolved, to the disappointment of the reader. What we have here is excellent story telling by a fine writer, but the story remains, unfortunately, UNFINISHED.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2106 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES