All Comments on 'A Valentine Surprise'

by bunny3374

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sover 16 years ago
Needs some work, but it has potential

Pros: You have a knack for writing down and dirty sex scenes. You're a romantic at heart.

Cons: Dialogue contrived (hint, not everyone speaks like a pornstar), your character descriptions were straight outta a Harliquen romance (that's a negative for me, not all readers).

Keep writing. You're off to a strong start.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Very erotic and natural....

Obviously both were very horny and couldn't wait to fuck, even not using the condoms they both had? It could have stood a little more story toward the end, like how they started their family, continuing on in their love matching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hilarious!

"Please, call me John. All my friends do,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs some help...

Just when I would start losing myself in the story, there would be something else that would throw it off track. I feel like this was more of a seventh grader's version of a dirty story than an actual erotic tale. It should have either been a story about sex, or a story about falling in love and spending their lives together, but the way it is written tries to accomplish both and does not really fit right.

Better luck next time!

bunny3374bunny3374over 16 years agoAuthor
hmmmmmm....

to the 2 anonymous commenters, i would like to know what you thought could use improvement on my story. i would appreciate any tipsor advice u could offer. also, thanks to don87654 and cheesy80s for your advice! i will keep that info in mind for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT DIALOGUE

I disagree with Cheesy80's, the dialogue was one of the hottest part of the story. Most authors on Lit do a piss poor job with the dialogue, but not Bunny. As for Carlee "sounding like a pornstar" what the hell is wrong with that? I am willing to bet the vast majority of the males on this site would love for their wives or gf's to sound like a pornstar when they are in bed. GREAT job Bunny...Keep up the hot writing. You got a 5 from me.

rsqman69rsqman69over 15 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved the way that Carlee, so shy and unsure of herself, became a woman who damn sure knew what she wanted when it came to sex.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks For Sharing.***

Good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous