A Valentine's Day Massacre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An incorrigible, unrelenting whore, Tess crawled over to the young Tony's feet and gave him a mini- version of what she gave Al, extremely mini in that Tony's youth and inexperience meant that he came all over Tess's face before she even got her mouth completely over his over anxious cock. Sick of Maggie's singing, Vinnie tossed her to the side and continued his violent beating and fucking of Flossie.

Vic couldn't believe his eyes, never had he seen such an erotic, immorally delightful sight. He was so mesmerized by the squalling naked figures and the flicking of hands and strops and belts that he didn't realize that Addie had sidled up behind him. She slid her hands around to the front of his trousers and unbuckled, unzipped and released them from his hips, they dropped lithely to the floor, the cuffs lightly blanketing her beautiful feet. He closed his eyes as he lost himself in the feeling of her small hands sliding down the back of his legs and then back up to his shoulders. She kissed the back of his neck and then sliding her beaded necklace off her own neck she tickled his back with them, dangling them daintily in her pretty fingers, she let them swing across the back of his thighs eliciting violent tremors up and down his midline.

With one hand Addie continued to tickle his legs with the beads, with the other she released his own hard penis into her strong hand. She lathered it in its own pre-cum and then slid the beads up behind his balls, stroking his perineum with increasing intensity. Taking the beads now with both hands she used them in a see saw motion back and forth under his scrotum as he shifted his weight back and forth in response the oddly stimulating feeling of the beads being dragged beneath his nuts. Then grasping his cock once again with one hand she used the other to one-by-one stick each dainty green bead into his anus. His groan echoed across the room. Addie stroked him harder and harder and when almost all of the beads were inside of him, reversed and pulled each bead out one by one until he came with a shout, his cum spurting all over Addie's tapered fingers and all over Flossie's toes.

Each man, wrapped up in his own ecstatic cocoon could not realize what would happen next. Katy still draped over the whiskey barrel suddenly flipped back up with a machine gun. Maggie having been tossed to the side had grabbed Vinny's gun and suddenly stopped singing, her face now deadly serious, her eyes narrowed over the sights of her weapon. Tess nearly asked for and received baby Tony's gun and Vic having traded his strop for a gun was already completely helpless and weaponless, his pants down around his ankles and green beads hanging half out of his ass. Flossie threw a completely shocked Vinnie off of her in disgust and Marco with Dottie's teeth now poised around his cock remained motionless and breathless for several moments. Al could only drop his strop and his jaw in amazement of their suddenly dangerous predicament. The rest of the women rushed to find the other weapons and the prey became the predators, no less cunning and probably twice as deadly.

The women hurriedly gathered the men at the dark end of the storage room, each in various stages of dress and astonishment. "Good work Katy, hiding that gun behind the barrels, that was ingenious! You're as smart as you are sexy, ya know that?" Flossie grinned as she kissed what was really their Madame fully on the mouth.

"OR they're real dumb. I thought for sure they'd spy the gun when they caught me hiding behind these barrels! No hard feelings though fellas?" Katy smiled and then she added, "Now one of you is gonna call in your watchdogs, got it?!"

Vic figuring that they knew the whole set up from the beginning and were now doing Moran's dirty work and knowing that they were beat, called in his last two men. The two were quickly relieved of their guns and hustled into the dark corner with the rest of them.

"Gentleman" Vic waited stoically for what was sure to come, Vinnie "the horse" chewed away on his cigar quickly whittling it down to a nub, Marco Manconi just stood scratching his head, while "tall" Tommy paced back and forth like a caged tiger, waiting for the chance to kill his captors. Stuttering Al stood quietly, seriously contemplating his life of crime and began to say a prayer without a single stutter, and Tony still feeling the effects of having his first blow job couldn't do anything but smile nervously as the women marched in front of them brandishing their guns. The other two expecting to never see or experience any of the dirty work exchanged scared glances, their eyes locked in a silent discussion of the incomprehensible circumstances they had now found themselves in.

Most of the women, having received some of the best beatings of their lives simply left while Maggie, singing throatily, "Bye Bye Blackbird," blew the gangsters all away with the stuttering rat a tat tat of a machine gun. Upstairs the band played "Me and My Shadow" in the Clark Street Speakeasy on Valentine's Day, February14, 1929.

What happened that day has become a legendary part of Valentine's Day history. The bodies of seven men were found dead, shot gangland style against a bloody red brick wall, subsequently sold to a Vancouver businessman who had the bricks removed and used in the men's bathroom of the Banjo Palace. Up until now most thought that Capone was responsible for the brutal killings when in fact a group of faceless prostitutes led by a Madame named Katy McAfferty, in the employment of Bugs Moran, were responsible for the most horrendous gangland killing in the history of Chicago.

Happy Valentine's Day...boo boo bi doo!

12