A Valentine's Day to Remember

Story Info
Hubby & wife rekindle a lost spark on Valentine's Day.
6.6k words
4.29
28.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Valentine's Day, and luckily, this year, it fell on a Saturday. Darcy and I were also in luck because our second child had a birthday that was close to Valentine's Day and all four grandparents had traveled down to Austin for to see our little tyke turn two years old.

All of the grandparents had decided to stay for a couple of weeks as the weather up north had been harsh. It wasn't that hard to convince a quartet of old folks to hang around given the choice between sun dappled days and the snowy conditions that awaited them back home.

Because of this double stroke of luck, the grandparents offered to watch both our kids and told us to get out and have a quiet weekend away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.

This was truly a gift as I had taken a traveling consultant position the year before and had spent little more than weekends at home over the last many months.

While Darcy and I ensured that the boys always got all the love and attention they needed, my schedule of constant travel combined with putting the kids needs first put a serious dent into our couple time and we sorely needed a weekend away.

Before kids and mortgages and life insurance, we were adventurous and wild, in both our personal and sex lives. We needed to rejuvenate that spark and have some time that was dedicated just to us. The offer was pure heaven.

I should describe my wife here...Darcy stands just at 5'1" and has the most amazing figure I've ever seen. I know some men like skinny chicks, and more power to 'em, but my woman was Rubenesque, with tits, hips and all the curves in between. Her ass was still as round and sexy as the day I had met her 12 years earlier, and while we both had put on some pounds over the years, her weight went to all the right places. Her breasts were enormous and I wanted to yoddle every time I reached the summit. Her jet black hair was curly and long, her hands strong but delicate and her deep brown eyes were a place where I got lost every time I looked into them. From the day I met her, I knew she was the one and my instincts were on target as she knocked me out intellectually and sexually. The best part was that she had the softest, most outstanding pussy I had ever fucked. Her pussy was a golden palace of pleasure to be matched by none and my cock longed to plunge into it as often as it could.

As the Valentine's weekend approached, I booked us a beautiful suite at a high-end hotel downtown. I went for the works, complete with champagne on ice, chocolate covered strawberries, fresh bouquets of roses everywhere and the day-long package at the spa.

In addition to the digs, I booked a table at our favorite French bistro downtown and pre-ordered the tasting menu from the chef, who had become a friend after several trips to his establishment. I was pleased with myself for getting this all set-up and ready to go in just a couple of days.

A few days before the festivities, Darcy told me over dinner that our friends, Jonah & Katherine (Kat as we called her), were interested in joining us for dinner and might even book a room at the hotel. While I loved Jonah and Kat, and their son was best friends with our oldest, my first thought was, "DAMN! There goes our quiet weekend." The last thing I wanted was company, but I knew better than to argue a losing position, so I just figured I'd grin and bear it and assumed we could still steal away to our room for my planned non-stop romp.

---------------------------------

As the Friday of the Valentine's Day weekend came upon us, we packed up, kissed the kids goodbye, profusely thanked the grandparents and got the hell out of Dodge. We raced from our house in the 'burbs to the hotel in no time, and as we got settled into the room, we popped the champagne, toasted each other and drained the bottle in minutes. Before long we were giggling and dancing to the tunes on the stereo. As we continued to dance, we started groping each other like we were teenagers.

"Are you ready, cowboy?" Darcy asked.

"Ready for what, love?" I replied

Without another word, Darcy dropped to her knees, ripped my pants down and swallowed my cock in fell swoop.

As she cupped and stroked my balls, she pulled on my shaft and licked around the head. I gathered up her thick, black curly hair into my fist and used my other hand to gently cup her chin. I proceeded to set my pumping rhythm to the song on the stereo while I face-fucked her for all it was worth.

With each stroke I was driving my cock deeper and deeper, forcing saliva to dribble out of the corners of her mouth. Darcy used her hand to catch it and lube my shaft and balls and with each stroke, she started humming and groaning, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

As I swelled in her mouth, I yanked hard on her hair and forced her mouth to swallow my whole eight inch dick as she pulled hard on my skin of my nut sack. I exploded round after round of thick, creamy cum down her throat.

I felt her try to escape my grasp, which turned me on even more as I forced her to stay attached to my cock like white on rice and continued to instinctively pump my cock, trying to milk my cock for every drop. When I was spent, Darcy pulled off of my dick and licked me base to tip with her wet and ruby-red lips, making sure to induce a "pop" noise as she swallowed and then pulled out my deep purple mushroom head.

As Darcy stood up, we kissed deeply and I could taste the salty sweet mix of cum and saliva in her mouth, bringing my cock to full attention again. Pushing her back against a wall, I slipped my hand under her skirt and easily pushed aside her satin panties to slip one, then two fingers into her sopping cunt.

I slowly probed her pussy lips with my fingers and used my thumb to encircle her clit again and again, working into a slow but steady pace. I continued to stroke her pussy faster and faster and I could feel her wetness leak down her thigh as her breaths became short and shallow.

I moved my free hand from the small of her back to the front of her shirt and undid her buttons one by one until her satin bra was exposed. In rhythm with my ministrations on her cunt, I stroked her nipples through the soft satin material, finally pulling aside her bra to gain full access to her beautiful tits.

I pinched her nipples hard, stretching and twisting them between my thumb and forefinger, just the way she liked. Stroking her cunt and nipples in unison, I softly bit her ear and whispered, "Fuck me" over and over again, matching my breathing and whispers with the furious stroking of her cunt and twisting of her nipples.

I felt her ass tighten as her pussy clenched my fingers. She went on her tip-toes to ride through the waves of her orgasm as it ripped through her demure frame.

"Holy shit motherfucker," she meowed as I stepped back with a wicked grin on my face. "You better get naked and eat my pussy NOW!" she demanded, and I was ready, willing and able.

We continued to fuck, suck and cum most of that night. As a matter of fact, we skipped going out and ordered room service just so we could spend more time fucking.

When Darcy answered the door for room service in a short hotel robe, she purposefully exposed her creamy brown thighs and bulging cleavage to the poor, unsuspecting room attendant.

Within seconds his hard-on was obvious and even though he was trying to get out of the room ASAP, Darcy played coy and took a while to figure a tip and sign the check. As she walked him out of our room, she purposefully let a breast slip out of her robe and giggled a, "whoops" as his eyes grew big as saucers. After she shut the door, she laughed, took off the robe, ran to the bed and mounted my hard pole.

"Did you like that show, you naughty boy?" she asked.

"Hell yes, isn't it obvious," I replied as I bucked my hips to meet her thrusts with my raging pole.

"I know you've always like to talk about showing me off, but I thought it was just talk."

"I've always fantasized about it, but actually seeing you expose yourself was a bigger turn-on then I could have imagined!"

"Well, we'll just have to see what we can do about that..." she purred, as she continued to ride me cowgirl style. "Maybe I'll just have to show off for Jonah tomorrow night and see if that gets you off too." With that, Darcy planted her feet flat on the bed, grabbed my wrists to pin me down and pistoned her pussy up and down like a fuck machine. She rode me hard and fast, using me as a personal fuck toy.

She started whispering, "Oh Jonah, fuck me, fuck my pussy" as she closed her eyes and pumped her hips against mine. This brought me to the edge and as I exploded for the third time that night, she peaked and climaxed with such intensity that I thought she'd rip my dick off in the process. Her pussy squeezed down like a vice and I could feel her shutter from head to toe, before falling off of my body and lying in a heap on the bed.

"Obviously I am not the only one who got turned on by that thought," I gasped.

---------------------------------

The next morning, we awoke late and took a hot-tub bath together before starting our spa day. Darcy went for her facial, manicure and pedicure while I went for a nice, slow two-hour massage. We met up for lunch and a couple glasses of wine and then traded spots as she went for her massage and I went for my mani & pedi treatment (yes, men like then too). I was finished before she was, so I went back up to the room and feel asleep while I waited for her to return.

I awoke to her hand wrapped around my dick, slowly stroking it to life and opened my eyes to see Darcy's smiling face.

"How was your massage?" I asked

"Like floating on clouds," she replied, "Although I have a quick confession to make..."

"What's that?" I asked perplexed.

"Remember our little fantasy adventure last night?"

"Ummmmm, YES you crazy woman, how could I forget?!?!"

"Well, the thought of exposing myself and being naughty for you got me so worked up that I let the masseuse go a little further than I usually would."

"Tell me," I whispered into her ear.

"Well, he was Latino...you know, dark, handsome, beautiful brown eyes. Just the sight of him got me excited, so I was a bit wet before we even started." As she said this, she got up off the bed, grabbed some amazing body lotion from the bathroom and came back to the bed. With her right hand fully lubed, she began giving me an amazing hand job. "Go on," I moaned, although I thought I knew where this was heading.

"Well, the massage started off pretty typical. I was on my belly and he was working my back, the usual. But as he started working my lower back, it felt so good that I moaned a little bit. I think that tipped him off that I was a bit horny, because after that, he got a bit more adventurous." She was now working my eight inches in long, slow, luxurious strokes, base to tip, base to tip, paying particular attention to the ring around the head of my circumcised cock.

"Define adventurous," I moaned.

"Well, he definitely started working on my ass at that point. He moved the sheet over to expose one whole side of my body. He exposed my ass and as he folded the sheet between my legs, he pushed the crease hard against my ass and I responded my opening my legs. He had a glorious view of my cunt, and it was pretty obvious that it was soaking."

"As he worked my ass, I felt his fingers travel deeper down my ass crack with every stroke, and before long he was stroking my pussy on every rub up and down my ass. I spread my legs even further legs and he completely removed the sheet and now started working my ass, asshole and pussy."

"You're fucking' lying," I said, grinning ear to ear as she picked up her pace

"Nope -- honest truth. All of a sudden, I felt a dribble of hot oil spread over my crack and as his hands started working it into my skin. Then I felt a finger rim my ass as another finger slip into my pussy." At this point, Darcy was pulling the skin from my shaft all the way over the head of my cock, making short fast strokes. I was so near cumming, but I wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"Before long, my ass was up in the air like a bitch in heat and he had a finger buried in my ass and two or three in my cunt. He was entering me, filling me up and making me crazy. He must have finger fucked me for ten minutes before I melted on his hand. After that, he turned me over and started sucking on my tits. I held on to the back of his head and guided him back and forth between each nipple. He was biting and pulling them with his teeth and I just couldn't take it anymore, so I started to rub my clit like I was trying to start a fire!"

"Holy shit," was all I could mutter as Darcy was now was using both hands to jack me off. My response was in reply to both her story and her expert handling of my rock hard cock.

"All of a sudden, he moved to the end of the table, grabbed my ankles and pulled my ass to the edge. He got down on his knees and started sucking and licking my pussy. He kept French kissing my slit and driving his tongue deep into my cunt, telling me how sweet I tasted. He had a big tongue but it wasn't as good as yours. I still came three times on his face!"

As she finished her story, I erupted like Old Faithful, sending geyser after geyser of cum onto my belly, the bed, her hands, her hair. It felt like I drained the entire well on that one cum and my dick throbbed with pleasure and pain.

"Goddamn," Darcy laughed, "We hit oil!"

I was speechless. My lovely, hot, sexy wife had moved from fantasy to reality in the span of 24 hours. She was wonton, craven and absolutely the hottest fuck on the face of the planet.

I pushed her back on the bed and lavishly licked her pussy from top to bottom, front to back, inside to outside and back again.

"Work my clit," she begged.

I pushed my tongue up and out and focused my licking on the hood of her beautiful clit. It swelled and turned an angry red and the longer I licked and kissed, and more she begged me to fuck her.

"Oh no baby love...no cock for this bad girl!" I lectured.

I continued nibbling her clit and swirled it with my tongue, then used my fingers to push back her lips and flicked her clit like Charlie Parker worked the reed on his saxophone. I licked faster and faster, suing my thumbs to continually spread her lips further apart. Darcy grabbed the back of my head and forces my face into her cunt, licking deep in her pussy. In no time flat, she was praying to Jesus and rolling on the bed like a woman possessed.

"Is this getting a bit out of hand?" I asked as we basked in the after-glow of our play.

"I don't know. We haven't had this much time to devote to ourselves or each other is so long, it feels pretty damn good to me," she countered. "Do you think so?"

I said, "This is amazing baby, and as long as we're both having fun and not freaking out, I'm game."

---------------------------------

As the afternoon passed onto dusk, we received a call from Kat letting us know they were at the hotel and asking us if we wanted to join them for a dip in the pool before heading out.

"I'm dead tired baby," I said. "Why don't you go and tell them I'll see them at dinner."

"Okay love" Darcy replied, talking quickly with Kat and hanging up.

As soon as she was off the phone, she slipped into an amazing silver one piece swimsuit with the sides cut out and a plunging neckline. She looked like a walking, fuckable Christmas present, one that I wanted to unwrap.

"Not now ya' silly," she scolded. "I gotta get down to the pool. Plus, we'll have plenty of time tonight. Rest up lover boy, 'cause I'm going to need that cock tonight!" She smiled, blew me a kiss and walked out of the room.

I waited a few minutes and then snuck down to the pool area to see if I could watch Darcy with Kat and Jonah from a distance. I was hoping that with Darcy's new found sense of liberation, I'd be able to fulfill my voyeuristic tendencies and watch some play between friends. I found a nice spot that was off of the main entrance to the pool area that offered a good view of the hot tub and an okay view of the pool. Thanks to a large potted fern arrangement, I had plenty of concealment to make my spying not-so-obvious unless you were really looking.

To my surprise, Jonah was nowhere to be found, but Kat was already in the hot tub while Darcy was swimming a few laps in the pool. Kat had her head thrown back against the edge of the spa and her long blond hair was floating in the water around her shoulders. Kat stood about 5'3" and was a lot like Darcy...curvy in all the right places. She had a rack that she loved to push up and out to show off. She also had amazing nipples that easily stood at attention and were almost always visible under her tight shirts and dresses. Her ass was a thing of splendor...all hips and sway. On top of that, she had blue, friendly eyes to match her bubbly personality and knew how to flirt with the best of them. I loved hanging out with her because she could make you feel flirtatious, sexy and comfortable all at the same time.

Under the waves and bubbles, I could make out the faint outline of an orange bikini, and boy-oh-boy, did Kat look hot. She always looked good, but given the hyper-sexual nature of my weekend, I was ready to hop in the water and take her, right then and there.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Darcy exit the pool and watched her walk into view and enter the hot tub next to Kat. Because no one else was in the pool area, Darcy figured they could talk without inhibitions and started right away telling Kat about the last twenty-four hours.

"I tell you what Kat, getting Tyler out here for the weekend was the best thing that's happened to us in a long while", Darcy said. "He fucked me three ways till Sunday last night and we've been playing with each other all day today. I feel like a frisky teenager again."

"I hope the same bug bites Jonah in the ass!" Kat laughed. "He's been working so many hours lately I feel like I have a deeper personal relationship with my vibrator."

Darcy chuckled and then said in a lower, quieter voice, "Can I tell you something else? And if I tell you, you must be absolutely fucking quiet about it, kay?"

"Tell me sister," Kat said conspiratorially, "and I promise not to whisper a word."

I saw Darcy lean over and mumble something into Kat's ear, and by watching Kat's face it was pretty obvious that Darcy was telling her about the massage adventure. As the story continued, Kat's eyes got wider with disbelief until I heard her say, "Get OUT!"

After that there was a lot of giggling and laughing. I tried to catch bits and pieces of the conversation as they kept their voices low and conspiratorial, but got nothing. At least I could enjoy the view of two beautiful women in a hot tub trading sex stories.

Before too long, I grew bored with the spying and went back up to the room to rest up and get ready for the night ahead.

---------------------------------

At 7:30pm, Darcy and I met Jonah and Kat downstairs in the lobby. Darcy looked amazing in a short, deep-red dress, her black curly hair falling over her spaghetti-strapped shoulders. She was wearing 'fuck-me' shoes...open-toed, dark-red with 4" heels. I also knew she was wearing a matching dark-red panty and bra set that I had given her for her birthday the month before. They were soft and skimpy and she looked drop-dead gorgeous when she stepped in to them as we were getting ready.

"How do I look?" she queried as she stepped out from the bathroom.

"Like sex on wheels baby!"

"Well then, won't you just love taking them off tonight?"

"Do I have to wait?" I begged.

"YES you do mister...I am freshly showered, my hair is perfect and we are meeting friends ON TIME for once," she replied, dashing my hopes of a quickie before we walked out the door.

12