A Valentine's Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the present moment, Kat was also a sight to behold. Wearing a turquoise skirt and black top, blonde hair pulled up off of her neck, she looked fantastic. Her beautiful tits strained against the material of her shirt and her skirt was just the faintest bit translucent. I could make out the outline of her panties and thought I could see faintest hint of black color if I caught it in the right light. Both ladies provided excellent eye candy for the night ahead.

Jonah must have been reading my mind as he stepped up. "The girls look fuckin' hot tonight, man," he said as he shook my hand. "I don't know what you've been up to, but Kat came back from her swim like a panther on the prowl, partner."

Jonah was a great guy and a good friend. He stood a bit shorter than me at 5'8", but was as solid as a brick wall as he worked as an electrical line worker and took construction jobs every now and again. Although he was raised in the barrio and had a rough upbringing (with the prison tats to prove it) he was true gentleman who had grown softer in the heart with age, his marriage and especially with the birth of his first child. With his thick, black hair, deep brown eyes and rugged build, he was a lady killer and knew it, although he never flaunted it. His confidence was amazing.

"Well, we've been having a pretty busy weekend so far," was all I replied, smiling.

Jonah started laughing and suggested we hit the road if we wanted to make our dinner reservations. We hopped in the car, hit the road and before long, were gorging on fine food, great wine and excellent conversation. We were sitting at a nice table outside, under the stars and a heater, Darcy across from me and Jonah across Kat.

"So Dar tells me the massages are great at the hotel," Kat said to me, trying to keep a straight face as she sneaked a hand under the table and gave my leg a squeeze.

"Mine was nice, but near as nice as Darcy's," I retorted, winking and smiling.

"I think I'll have to call up for one tomorrow," said Kat, a hint of dreaminess drifting across her face before she shot back to reality.

When we had finished and closed up the bill, Jonah suggested we head back to the hotel bar and drink there.

"That way, we don't have to drive or catch a cab. I have had a long week and am ready to get my drink on!" Jonah said as he smiled and winked at me.

I knew what was on his mind...the same thing that was on my mind. We wanted to get back, have some drinks, say goodnight and get good and laid.

---------------------------------

We all agreed to Jonah's suggestions, hopped in the car and made it back to the hotel in no time flat. We walked in, found a cozy table at the bar, and proceeded to pound a few rounds and were feeling no pain.

There was a decent cover band playing dance music and the girls got frisky and wanted to hit the floor. After a few rounds, there was no complaint from Jonah or I and we proceeded to boogie down. After five or six songs, Jonah and I were ready for another round, but the girls decided to stay and keep on keepin' on.

It was a most excellent site to see two beautiful women, dancing, bouncing and laughing in their super hot outfits, and we weren't the only two watching. It was obvious that several men around the bar were watching our wives and enjoying the show.

"I'm telling you, something has got into Kat bro," confided Jonah as we were enjoying our drinks and watching the girls.

"It's probably the fact that it's Valentine's Day and you've swept her up for a weekend away" I said. "A little romance goes a long way."

Jonah continued, "That's true, but we haven't gone at it like this since we first met...it's awesome! Whatever this is, I hope it lasts."

"I hope it gets even better man," I said and proceeded to explain to Jonah about Darcy's boldness as the weekend had progressed. He was totally shocked that I wasn't upset by what had happened with the room service waiter or the masseuse, but I confided in him that it actually excited me. I could see that he was intrigued as he asked the next logical question in out progression.

"Do you think she's up for more adventure?" he said, a glimmer in his eye.

"I don't know, but I suggest we find out. How do you think Kat would feel about all this?"

"Man, I see you flirting with her. I'm not blind. Plus, I'll admit that we've had dirty talk that involved swapping with you guys and it always got her crazy in the sack. Now I think I understand why's she's been so hot this weekend...did you guys set this up?"

"Hell no, dude. As a matter of fact, I was kind of bummed when I first found out you were joining us as I thought it would impede upon my plans for a weekend of total sexual conquest, but as it turns out, this is getting pretty damn interesting. You really want to see where this goes," I added.

"Hell yes brother," was Jonah's quick reply.

With that, we joined the girls back out on the dance floor, this time switching partners as the songs progressed from fast to slow. Jonah grabbed Darcy tight and I did the same with Kat. I think the girls were a bit surprised, but no protests were given, so we continued to dance, enjoying the feel of a new partner.

As the music played on, Kat whispered in my ear, "I hear Darcy has been a naughty girl this weekend," and she ground a bit tighter into me.

"I'd say naughty is an understatement," I whispered back, taking time to kiss her earlobe and feeling her respond with a shiver as she grabbed me a bit tighter.

"I think she's up to her new tricks again," Kat said as she directed my gaze as Darcy and Jonah dancing not far from us.

Darcy had one hand on Jonah's ass and the other on the back of his head, pulling him down to nuzzle her neck. Jonah was obviously responding as he had a firm grip on Darcy's ass and was grinding into her hips, sporting a tent on the front of his pants.

"Are we really about to do this?" Kat asked

"That's up to you Kat. I told Jonah about Darcy's adventures and how I liked this side of her. He confessed that you guys had talked about swapping with us and it made you horny. You know that I've always loved flirting with you. Obviously Darcy is ready to go and it's pretty obvious to me that Jonah is game. So yes, I think so, as long as you don't object."

"Well, this is one Valentine's Day I'm gonna remember," was her only reply.

As the music stopped and the band took a break, we all headed back to the table to pick up our drinks. There was an awkward moment of silence before Jonah broke the tension, stating, "Are we heading back up to your room or what?" with a million watt smile on his face. We all laughed and headed straight for the elevators.

---------------------------------

On the way up, we all talked and laughed and finished our drinks, excited to get back to our room. Once in the suite, Darcy turned on some music and began to dance with Jonah as I sat on the couch with Kat.

Kat and I sat next to each other, with one of her legs draped over mine and one of her arms behind my head. She started to run her hand up and down my leg, each time getting closer and closer to my cock, which was now causing a painful tent in my pants. As she ran her hand over my stiff dick, she'd grab it through the material and squeeze it, licking her lips. I moved my arm behind her head and started stroking her hair, gently playing with her ears and slowly but surely moving my hand down the front of her shirt to the top of her ample cleavage.

Kat stopped stroking and undid my zipper, setting my monster free. She slowly bent over and starting licking the tip, lovingly swirling her tongue around the crown of my dick before slowly swallowing it inch by inch into her hot and soft mouth. She climbed off the couch, removed her top and bra and proceeded to kneel between my knees before engulfing my cock again, this time looking straight into my eyes as she used both hands and her mouth to give me a fantastic blow job.

"You're so big," she moaned as she licked my cock. She used one hand to steady the base while her other caressed my and tugged on my balls. "I've wanted to suck your cock for so long."

"I can't wait to eat that pussy," I replied, using my hands to hold back her hair and guide her moist lips back on to my dick. The sight of Kat's tits bouncing and her staring directly at me while sucking my cock was almost too much to bear.

While Kat was tending to my dick, Jonah and Darcy had progressed from dancing to full on grinding and groping. She had turned and bent over the back of a chair while Jonah reached up her dress and held on to her hips as he ground his cock into her ass. His hands moved from Dar's hips to her panties and he proceeded to slowly removing them as she spread her legs. He got the deep-red panties off and held them to his face as he inhaled the musky scent of my wife.

She stood up, turned around and slipped the straps off of her shoulders and slipped out of the dress and now stood completely naked in front of Jonah. He pushed her back down over the chair, licked his fingers and plunged them into her pussy. I heard her moan as she pushed back against his pumping hand, using a free hand to pull and twist her nipples. Jonah took a step back, got completely undressed and returned to finger fucking my wife's velvet pussy while he jacked his own cock, which was shorter but thicker than mine.

I pulled Kat off of my cock and stood up. I turned her around so she could see Jonah pumping his dick and finger-fucking Darcy at the same time. She let out a guttural moan as she slid out of her skirt but left her panties and high heels on. She slowly walked over to Jonah and kissed him deeply as she took his cock in her hands. After a few moments, she stepped back, moved to the chair, stood Darcy up and without warning, kissed Dar deep and hard, forcing apart her lips as her tongue darted in and out of Darcy's mouth. Kat's hands moved to Darcy's huge tits and tight ass as Darcy moved her hands to Kat's tits and cunt.

They stood locked in a hot embrace, Darcy pumping her fingers in and out of Kat's pussy as Kat ravaged Darcy's mouth and tits. As Kat's body started to squirm with the first hints of orgasm, Darcy broke the embrace and led her to the bed, where she splayed her spread-eagle mounted her to sixty-nine with her.

Jonah and I moved to the couch, sat down and stroked our fats dicks with abandon as we witnessed the greatest show on earth...fuck Barnum & Bailey man, this was it.

With Darcy on top, we could clearly see her lap up the juices that were spilling from Kat's cunt. As she swirled her tongue and mouth her clit, Kat moaned louder and louder, vibrating Dar clit in return. With tongues lashing and mouths dashing, the women began to climax together in a symphony of wailing, moaning and shutters. Kat came first , bucking her hips to meet Darcy's tongue-fucking rhythm, shouting, "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK....HERE I COME BABY!!!"

As Darcy continued to suck and nuzzle Kat's clit, Kat came down off cloud nine and tongue-fucked Darcy's pussy faster and faster, using her skill to lick deep inside of her pussy. Darcy sat straight up on Kat's face as she peaked, pulling and twisting her nipples while yelling, "OH FUCK...I NEED A COCK NOW!!!"

As Darcy rolled off of Kat's face, panting and lying on her back, Jonah stood up and walked over to the bed.

"Your cock awaits you, my dear," he said, as he grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs until they were perpendicular to the floor and pressed against his chest, positioning her ass on the edge of the bed. He held on to her ankles and drove his entire cock into her velvet pussy in one push. She let out a huge gasp and shook from head to toe as she climaxed on that first stroke.

"Cock...so thick," is all she could muster as she squirmed under the intense pleasure of a new dick penetrating her drenched pussy.

As she came down from her orgasm, Jonah started slowly pumping his thick dick in and out of her. He used his hands on her ankles to spread her legs farther and farther apart until they created a huge V, at which point he intensified his thrusting, pounding her harder and harder.

"Your pussy...so soft, so wet, so soft, so wet," Jonah repeated over and over again as he thrust into my wife's cunt.

You could hear his balls slapping against her ass and the sucking sound of her dripping pussy as he pistoned his thick rod in and out, in and out.

"Fuck me motherfucker!" Darcy roared as she bucked her hips.

Kat leaned over Darcy's head from the other side of the bed and started upside down kissing her as she waved a finger at me, still pumping my iron cock on the couch.

"Doggie style, now!" was all Kat said as I walked behind her on the other side of the bed.

As she continued kissing Dar, I knelt behind Kat and used my fingers to part her puffy and swollen lips and gently lick her engorged clit. I felt her shudder as she moved a hand down to spread her lips, an invitation to fuck her and fuck her now. I ran the tip of my dick up and down her slit to lube my dick and slowly pressed my way through the folds into her red and slippery cunt. As I pushed to the hilt and gave her my full length, I heard a sharp intake of air and felt he go down on her elbows, giving me a better position to fuck her. As I pumped into her luscious wetness, I used one hand to fondle her tits and the other to grab her blond hair into my fist. The faster I pumped, the harder I pulled on her hair, ultimately using both hands to grab her and use her hair like reins.

"Oh fuck Tyler...harder, please harder," Kat squealed.

"You like it rough baby?"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH YES, FUCK - FUCK - FUCK YES!!!" Kat yelled as she came on my dick.

I couldn't hold back the rushing flood of cum that was pulsing through my cock. With one final thrust, I shoved it as deep as I could and let loose a torrent of cum. Wave after wave of electricity ripped through my cock as I dropped my seed deep into Kat's pussy.

We collapsed onto the bed together, just in time to watch Darcy lock her legs behind Jim's back and watch them come together, sweat rolling down both of them as they collapsed onto the bed as well.

---------------------------------

We all awoke early, Kat & Jim on the sofa, Darcy & I on the bed. No one bothered to dress and there was a bit more play before our amazing weekend came to an end. When we had to check out, it was as if we were leaving one reality and returning to another.

To make the time last, Darcy and I took a leisurely stroll through downtown, hand-in-hand, smiling and chatting like we hadn't in sooooo long.

"I love you baby...Happy Valentine's Day!" I said as we got ready to head back to the 'burbs, our kids, the grandparents, the house bills, the daily grind.

"I love you too, love," she said, smiling. "Let's promise to remember this feeling and let's promise to do this again real, real soon."

12