A Valentines with a Bang...x

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he lowered the zipper and as my dress fell away from my body it slowly showed off my tight figure wrapped in my new basque panties and stockings, as my dress finally me the floor and I stepped out of it I heard another zipper and knew it must be the one on Danny's trousers so turning to face him he stood and lowered his trousers and boxers showing off his thick 8 inches of cock gagging for my mouth and pussy to satisfy but as he held me and kissed me hard and long I undid his shirt and slid it off onto his shoulders then down his arms but not pulling it off so I had his arms pinned round his back.

Taking advantage I feel to my knees and expertly took his thick cock deep into my mouth and began to lap at my now husbands cock tasting his bell end as he quickly started to seep pre cum onto my fully made up lips as I lapped it up savouring the taste of his cock and cum before burying his thick cock deep into my mouth again and enjoying the mixture of sweat cum and cock in my the back of my throat as he moaned with pleasure as my tongue once again danced across his thick bell end and down his shaft to his beautiful full balls just begging to be emptied into his new wife's arse pussy.

Soon he pushed me back from his cock and lifted me up onto the couch and let me lay back and relax but as I did Danny climbed on top of me and fondled my tight body before releasing my small pert breasts and sucking my nipples sending me into a deep state of arousal as his pierced tongue flicked across my now erect nipples before he moved down to between my legs and with no problem released my semi hard girly cock before taking it into his experienced mouth and as I felt his tongue and piercing dancing round my bell end it sent me deeper and deeper into a complete state of arousal pushing me further and further towards a huge orgasm but making me rock hard at the same time which was something that rarely happened now as I was completely passive for him.

Soon Danny released my cock from his mouth I begged him to kiss me but now he had the hunger for me and I knew exactly what he wanted so as I lifted my stocking clad legs for him he buried his frantic tongue deep into my pussy sending waves of pleasure through my body as he rimmed me hard and deep just how I love it, as soon as he got me to relax a little he pushed two of his fingers deep inside me and began to fuck my cock hungry tgirl pussy with his thick fingers making me moan with pleasure as he pumped he deeper and faster making me wriggle as I got myself comfortable with his thick fingers in my butt. After a few minutes he released me and slid his fingers from my now eager pussy and kissed me deeply before he disappeared off to the bathroom.

As soon as he left I laid back totally relaxed and slid a couple of long finger nails deep into my anus and began to fuck myself deeply imagining Danny's thick 8 inches pounding my tgirl pussy hole and as I enjoyed the fucking I was giving myself I let my eyes close for a few seconds but as I did I suddenly felt Danny climb back onto the couch and a warm wet feeling running into my now very relaxed fuck hole as he squeezed the nicely warm lube from the bathroom into my butt, I could not and was not going to resist my husbands meaty cock pleasuring me so as soon as he laid on top of me I wrapped my stiletto and stocking clad legs round him as he expertly lined up and squeezed his thick cock into my anus.

As he slowly lowered himself onto me and pushed his thick cock deep into my willing pussy I pulled him down onto me with my long legs wrapped round his waist and butt and as his balls met my pussy entrance he kissed me gently and long on the lips as he began to slip in and out of my sopping wet pussy giving me every inch of his thick member giving me everything I needed. As we broke our kiss Danny said I love you babe and as I pulled him back down to kiss me again he began to start pounding me harder and faster filling my butt with his thick cock as I suddenly met my orgasm face on I exploded and shot my load all over my belly and all over Danny's stomach which only made him begin to fuck me even harder and faster.

Knowing Danny so well I knew he wouldn't last much longer as he always picks up the pace when he wants to cum in me so as I laid back and moaned in pleasure at the fucking I was receiving I felt him start to throb but he didn't hold back at all as he continued to pound my sopping wet pussy harder and harder shoving me up the couch with each push deep into my tight anus, pulling him down and kissing him deeply I then released him and said go on my husband fill me with your spunk I want it deep in me.

He wasn't going to resist any longer as he exploded deep inside me flooding my anus with his hot spunk ream after ream of his manly cum filling my butt and he continued to fuck me deeply with his now semi hard cock making sure he completely emptied his balls into his new wife, as he pulled from me he laid against me and kissed me deep letting me taste his tongue deep in my mouth before he pulled away and climbed off of me and stood facing me beside the sofa. Not wasting anytime I wanted the rest of his cum so wrapped my lips round his thick bell end and lapped all traces of his spunk from his now flaccid cock.

He obviously was enjoying it so much that he began to get hard again but as he did there was a bang on the door and as Danny ran to get a towel I pulled my panties back into place and checked the spy hole in the front door, seeing it was Kes and Adam I swung open the door forgetting I had cum all over my belly and groin much to their amusement but I let them in and disappeared to finish off Danny's thick cock in the bathroom before telling him Kes and Adam were in the lounge and I would be out in a minute.

This valentines had certainly been special and it had definitely gone with a bang but the rest of the evening we spent with friends finishing up the champagne and relaxing together as man and tgirl wife.

12