A Very Good Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really do look beautiful tonight.." He said again as he looked down upon her body from right above her, being able to see into her cleavage had done the opposite that he had been trying, as his dick went almost into overdrive, seeing her large and perky breasts for the first time, and actually taking a good look at them, hoping she wouldn't notice. She merely laughed gently.

"You said that when we were at my house... and you have said it almost twenty times out here, Keith. You may need to get a new pick up line." She smiled having loved the comment and wanting to have heard it over and over but still having thought it was a little funny. He almost hadn't even heard her words over his thoughts, but he had picked them up quickly, tearing his eyes away from her breasts and looking up at the street as they left the park.

"Uh heh... I am sorry, I just like expressing how I feel about things, through words." She blushed slightly and smiled as they reached his house. He walks close to his house stopping when they reach the split where his car is parked and the sidewalk into his abode.

"I, uh... Would you, um... I know that we ate, but would... Um....." He kept rambling on and on about something that would have been simple for even a child to say.

"Yes I would like to be welcomed into your home, Keith." She said, laughing gently at his attempt of asking. He smiled and nodded as he moved away from his car, smiling as they reached the front door. His arm only left her long enough to unlock the simple door and open it for her.

His home was much larger in the inside than it looked to be on the outside. The living room was open to them as a small room, the walls were hard wood strips, with black streaks every once in a while, to give the brown a little darkening color; the floor a soft carpet that held a coffee table, a TV, a couch, a recliner, and a few smaller tables that had a few pictures of what looked to be his family. She walked into it slowly, leaving his arms to be greeted with the cool air from his home. She shivered slightly and looked back at him seeing him close the door and smile at her.

"Im sorry; the heater broke yesterday. It was supposed to be fixed while I was out, but I guess they were too busy." She smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders, gracefully.

"It's alright. You can be my heater." He smiles slightly as he walks down the hall slowly with her following curiously behind him, the hallway having about four doors along the sides, then a door at the end leading to the back of the house. He turned to his right and opened a door into a kitchen that was like every other one, the table sitting in the middle and a stove, dish washer, sink, refrigerator, and a microwave were spread out around the walls.

He walked over to the refrigerator and opened it, reaching inside and pulling out a Propel lemon drink, smiling at her and moving to allow her to see the drinks that he had, none except for the Propel at all good for you. She reached inside slowly and pulled out a small can of soda, popping it and drinking the sweet liquid. He watched her mouth as the cool liquid was poured into her luscious lips, making him blush very lightly, seeing her eyes look down and at him.

He smiled and looked at himself, then at her, holding up a finger before placing his Propel back into the refrigerator and walking out of the kitchen, going into the door across the hall.

She smiled slightly as she watched the door open and flash a bed into her direction before he closed it, leaving her with a light dizzy feeling from all the happiness that had swarmed her body since this evening. She walked over to the door, having left her drink on the counter in the kitchen, and gently took the knob of the door, imagining something from earlier, before shaking her head and opening it, peeking inside, seeing the dark blue shirt thrown off to the floor a few feet in front of the door. She looked up to see him standing there half nude with his head in his heads, his thumbs rubbing his eyes gently before she felt something brush against her leg making her fall into the bedroom and get pushed into him. He grabbed her arms gently as her body pressed against his, looking over at the door. He laughed as he saw a cat stretching in front of it and walking off down the hall.

"Sorry... She's just tired and you are pretty comfortable." She blinked and blushed deeply, seeing his chest in front of her, looking up at him with one of the, possibly, most innocent looks in the world he had ever seen.

"You.. you were changing...?" He blinks and rubs the back of his head blushing slightly having removed his hands from her arms.

"Um... I know this is normally the girls line but... I needed to change into something more comfortable." He said, laughing softly. She blinked and smiled slightly as she walked over to the door and closed it, locking it, then turning around and walking up to him, looking down into his eyes.

"Then do you have anything more comfortable for me?" He blinked and watched her, getting stiff as he heard the click on the lock.

"Co.. Comfortable.. for you... uh, um, yes..." He said as he looked down at her, very slowly walking towards his closet which was next to his bed. She followed, smiling as he opened it and took out one of his large shirts, looking at her. "Th.. This good enough?"

She smiled and nodded as her hands ran down her body, in what looked to be a sensual manner, to him, grabbing the bottom of her dress, making him blink, not even realizing what happened until her dress was flown over her head and off to the side, leaving her breasts exposed with only the thin material of her bra holding them from spilling out into his chest. Her panties were a black and almost a lacy material. His jaw dropped as he watched her jump up once, her breast bouncing with the jump, seeing that they had to be almost a C-36, and they had their full perkiness.

"Mm... Do you have anything that can hold this," She asked in a very sexy tone looking up at him. He watched her before growling slightly inside of his own head. If that wasn't a sign of what to do, then he didn't know what was. He wrapped his arms around her, tossing the shirt off to the side while he planted a deep and fiery kiss onto her lips, the horniness from the past few hours finally catching up with him as he saw her gasp, softly, before smiling and kissing him back with just the same passion, obviously having been just as horny as him the entire time. His hand had already unclasped her bra and was getting ready to throw it to the side, watching as her hands stopped him, and she pushed him away teasingly, and onto the bed.

"Mm... I want to have some fun too, you know." She said, her voice teasing him irresistably. He nodded slightly, not knowing what else he could do as he watched her breasts appear very slowly, her hands lowering the bra in a slow and teasing manner, making sure that the bra covered up her nipples but showed off the top of her breasts as she bent over right in front of him and moved her body, slightly jiggling the large breasts right in front of him.

He groaned as she tormented him with her strip tease, watching as the bra was lowered just a bit more to show off her small and perky little nipples sticking out from the mounds of flesh, the pink little nubs being taken in between her fingers and rolled right in front of his eyes, making him gulp slightly, as she smiled and pinched them, moaning softly and closing her eyes.

"Mm... this feels really good." He groaned once again, closing his eyes. She was really good at this. She pushed her nipple against his lips, which opened at once, only to be met by her voice near his ear.

"Keep your eyes open sweetie, the show has yet to begin." He groaned softly and opened his eyes to watch as her hands lifted both of her breasts up, and as she bit her bottom lip making him groan out again. God... she's so sexy. She smiled seeing her effect on him as she let her hands go lower down her body, tracing over her slim and perfect curves, her thumbs hooking around the band of her panties and slowly pulling them down her long slender legs.

She bit her lip once again as her shaved pussy was brought into his view, the lips pink from anticipation of what was to come as she let the panties go all the way down, bending down to show him her breasts again, before tossing the panties off to the side. He watched as her hands ran up her legs after her panties were gone, slipping all the way up to her pussy which looked wet to his eyes. He blinked and groaned once again as he saw her finger slip in between her legs. She smiled and let out a soft moan as her fingertip slowly ran over the lips of her pussy, her finger slowly pushing one of them into her body making her gasp and moan once again. His erection could be seen pulsing under his pants as she fingered herself slowly, making sure that he could hear every moan and groan that she was causing herself.

She smiled as she slowly let her finger come from her pussy, running it up her body slowly and sucking her finger into her mouth, licking all around the top then taking her entire finger into her mouth moving her head back and forth on the juicy looking finger. He groaned and sighed softly.

"Aww.. If you keep doing this I don't know how much longer I can hold out..." She smiled and kneeled down in front of him, looking up into his eyes with a little sexy smirk, running her hands up to the waistband of his pants.

"Mm, Sorry, I almost forgot that you wanted to have a piece of me too." He groaned as he lifted his hips, the pants that he was wearing being moved down, his cock slowly sliding into view, springing up quickly when the pants finish running over his cocks head; which looked like it was pulsing; liquid having already been formed there. She ran his pants all the way off of him, taking off the underwear with them and she smiled as her hand went around his dick slowly and gently moved her fist up and down his hard member. He moaned out and groaned, closing his eyes before feeling a lick to the tip of his cock, making his eyes open quickly to look down, seeing her looking up at him with an angelic face.

"I said that you have to watch... Do you want me to stop?" She asked with a small smirk as he shook his head quickly.

"No, no, I will be good." He said quickly, enjoying it as her fist started moving faster on his hard dick.

"Mm, Really? That's my good boy..." She said as she ran her fist up and down the top of his cock, her small tongue running up the vein under his hard cock, making him moan out loud in pleasure. He groaned as he felt the skin on his cock be pulled back slowly, blinking as he realizes what's about to happen and yelling out as her mouth goes around the sensitive head of his cock.

She sucked on the tip of it, letting her tongue swirl around the head slowly and sensually, before she licked along the slit where his precum was coming from, making him moan and jerk slightly. She continued her torture for what seemed to be forever, as he felt himself come close to cumming, he tried to stop her only to look down and see her mouth go wide and down upon his entire cock. Her mouth was all the way around his long six inch thick cock which made him lose his mind as she started pumping her head up and down it quickly, her hands on his thighs to stop him from pushing up and gagging her. He moaned loudly and yelled in pleasure as he felt his ball become larger then smaller as the cum is sucked from his dick, the warm liquid being washed into her mouth, whose expert tongue licked all and every trace of his juices. She slowly lifted her head off of his cock and smiled up at him, licking her lips.

"Mmm... you taste good." She said with a small smile, seeing him laying on the bed, panting heavily.

He slowly gulped and looked down at her before smiling, and pushing himself up slowly, grabbing her around the hips and pulling her up into a standing position.

"I am sure that you will taste better." He said, pressing his lips to her pussy lips, his tongue running up and down the long line of juice which continued to poor as his tongue went inside of her; he could hear her moan over head.

"Oh god... mmm..." She moaned, her eyes closing as she placed her hands on his head, telling him to continue. His arms went around her thighs to hold her up as his tongue went deep into her pussy, running in and out as he licked at her, the tip of his tongue just long enough to be able to touch her g-spot, which made her squirm as he teased it, tickling it with the tip of his tongue. He pressed his tongue against it hard once to see her moan. She did, moaning out louder as she dropped head back, moaning out.

"Oh, god! Keith, yes!" He groaned softly as he heard her moan out like that, his cock getting stiff in his lap as his tongue slammed in and out of her pussy. He could feel her knees weakening and he could feel all of her weight on his arms. He took her clit into his lips and sucked on it, making her moan just a bit louder, before shoving his tongue even deeper inside of her as he felt a taste of the cum to come. He smiled as he pulled her ass closer towards him making his tongue go even deeper into her pussy, pressing hard against her g-spot, making her moan even louder, the cum inside of her being washed into his mouth which he was quick to take and lick up, sucking and drinking her sweet juices.

He slowly allowed his tongue to come back into his mouth and let her slowly start to fall onto his body, making him lay back with his arms around her smiling as he saw her face full of pleasure, her lips partly open, panting heavily from the tremendous climax she had just had from his tongue.

"Oh... God... You.. mm... sooo good..." Was the only thing he could hear from her panting, smiling a bit as she slowly began to regain her senses, and as she laid on top of him with his, once again, hard dick, in between her legs right under her pussy. She looked at his face, seeing him with a small smile, dazing off a little bit as he can still remember the taste of her cum on his lips, loving it so much, not really noticing as the warmth was leaving his chest but not his legs. He finally looks down to see that her hand was around his cock and she was watching it as she slowly pressed the head of his dick against her warm, and still wet, pussy.

She looked up and smiled at him before she let the head of his cock be swallowed up by her pussy. He moaned as he felt the pleasure all around the head of his cock, blinking when he realized she wasn't going down any further then that. He watched her as she placed both of her hands around his dick with her body kneeling over it, slowly leaning forward, his cock being squeezed by her hands and by the tightness of her pussy at the same time, making him moan, pleadingly.

"Ahh.. Oh god, please, just stop teasing me.." He pleaded with her, looking at her as she smiled, moaning as she began to slowly move her body up and down, moving the head of his cock away from her pussy then back down into it again, making him moan every time as she began to roll her hips, while his head was inside of her.

"Ahh, oh, please.." He asked once again before letting out a long and loud moan as her legs seemed to have given out and her entire body was slammed down onto his dick. She moaned from the pleasure at the same time, smiling at him as she started moving her hips up and down on his cock very slowly, to tease him. She leaned down and licked and nipped at his neck, moaning right next to her ear, pushing her body down fast and hard once or twice every few seconds, making him moan loudly into her ear.

That went on for what seemed like ever. She continued to tease and play around with him and his dick, speeding then slowing never letting him cum until he had finally felt like he would blue ball. He rolled over on the bed, pinning her down on it, and starting to slam his body against hers, pressing their hips together harder and harder with each stroke, moaning loud and deep into her ear.

"Oh god, yes, Keith!!!" He heard from her over and over as he moved faster and faster, slamming himself into her as hard as he could. He could hear her almost yelling out in pleasure as he had sex with her, his hands going to her breast, his fingers playing with her nipples like strings. He positioned his body strangely but every time he thrust his cock inside of her, he heard her scream out in pleasure as the tip of his cock continuously rammed itself against her g-spot. Cum was pouring out of her pussy as he moaned, thinking that this is what she meant by "trained" when they first met. He bit down gently on her neck as he felt himself ready to cum, the bite making her moan even louder, having orgasms now, over and over again, not even being able to feel the pleasure from her neck, having all of it focused on her pussy. He felt her pussy tighten around him once more just like all those times she had been teasing him, but this time he felt the juices come from her making him groan and moan loudly into her ear, her hair sprawled out all around her head as he cummed. He pressed his mouth against her neck, his cum being fired into her hard, most of it directed at her g-spot making her cum again. He slowed down, very quickly, panting heavily from what they had just done, his eyes half closed with hers completely closed. Their liquids ran out of her even though his dick was still buried inside of her.

"I love you, Kat..." She heard him say and smiled, almost too tired to be shocked.

"I love you too, Keith..." He smiled and closed his eyes completely, both of them passing out quickly.

12