All Comments on 'A Very Helpful Young Man'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Delightful!

Fully adult women so rarely get their due in these pages. This story would be even better if it lingered a bit more on the physical details of each encounter. Still, it's great to see older women living full, satisfying lives in fiction the way so many do in real life. Viva the silver fox!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Wonderfully written

The words painted a vivid picture in my mind as i read this very erotic and sexual story. I love to read about mature women that still have the lust and fire in their bellies that push them into having sex. I felt the love of the two, just wanting to give pleasure to each other.Just two lonely souls wanting to east the need for companionship. Thanks for the great read....Rich

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nice story

Older adults need sex, too. Maybe not as often or as urgently as twenty-somethings, but as this story describes, sex between older adults can be rewarding and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

wish i was ben he's such a lucky bloke

Harper2Harper2over 13 years ago
Hot

Older women can be so very hot! They know exactly what they want and exactly how to give. Ben is a lucky man to have such an experienced lover.

texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
Great story...

It reminds me of my years in the UK when I was in the US Air Force. I met and learned to appreciate older, mature women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice short story

enjoyed, thanks Joulie.

lickemgoodlickemgoodover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh, dear lass, you are all woman and beauty. Shy and timid but full of lust. I'd of love to have been Ben and have obseved your womanly beauty. I'd loved to kiss your hairy vaginal lips and asked that you kiss me back. Your exotic aroma would have filled my senses and your womanly beauty, Ah! I close my eyes and dream. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oooh Ben..

..ificent. What a life story, what hot delight. What a steal! Ethel will have her daggers sharpened. Recall this is set, true. Sculptress!'s of awe and body warming delights. Something hard was pressing into the Mattress as I read in bed. A hundred kiss thanks. Well carry on . .

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 11 years ago

I love the play, the way it evolves and the warm affection. It's beautiful, well written and a joy to read. Thank you.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70about 10 years ago
I love the humor found in all of your stories ...

And I loved how this one progressed from two quickies to a very sensual, erotic love-making. The older-younger theme was also very intriguing. Thanks!

thx4158thx4158about 9 years ago
AMAZING! :D

I loved this story so very much, I actually had to read it a couple times since the first few times I ended up getting too excited if you know what I mean. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...