All Comments on 'A Very Intimate Family Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got me pumped!

A helluva good start to a serial with huge potential!

Hope to see more of this family very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, yes!

Now, that's what I would call a good story. I don't normally read incest stories, but the chater title drew me into this one and I'm so glad I read it. As a woman with a grown son, my curiosity made me. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have some writing to do!

Man you have some amazing story lines going! So I think you need to get the next chapters written soon! It would be nice to hear something from the female half of the couple too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Ready for more,so don't stop now.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
I took your advice ...

After reading your opening comment and stopped reading before the first sentence of the story. Sorry, I'm just not into gay literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent ! Please do continue !

Wow , Excellent start !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

Please continue your story I am really looking forward to it. This was a great you YOU HAVE to continue the story PLEASE....

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Very nice

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
grayge37

grayge37 made me laugh.... why bother leaving that comment.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 12 years ago
Great start!

Hope to see more. *****

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really hot start

I would like to read about the two guys double teaming her, one cock up her pussy and another up her ass, and giving her the best fuck of her life, that it would be the start of a new family life style that would last for a long time

Thanks for the good start.

family_incestfamily_incestover 12 years ago
OMG, this is a hot story!!!

I love when an author has the ability to write a great story. The characters are deep and the story line is superb. Please keep writing, I want to know what happens to the characters and please keep providing us with deeper details of each of the scenes. This detail only makes the story better. I love that you have written a kinky panties theme into the story. Please continue writing we are all waiting in anticipation.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 12 years ago
I shoud have waited until tomorrow

1 a.m., Nov. 24. just read this knowing two more chapters have been posted. Thought I might read chapters two and three tomorrow night. I have presentation scheduled for 8 a.m. Now that I have read chapter one, ain't no way in hell I am going to wait to read the rest. If I screw up in the morning it's all your fault. This is good stuff! Really!

MysticbondsMysticbondsover 12 years ago
Loved it!

The premise was nicely setup, the dialogue is well done...believable and honest. I'm off to read this author's other stories...already added him as a Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cream pie

I love how he cleans up the cream pie! Id love to do that to my wife. Haven't quite got her talked into yet but I haven't given up. Over all the story is great. The nastier the better! Cream pie eating, gay sex, strap ons, double penetration, bring it all on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

i think its perfectly natural for a mother to walk around in her panties in her own house, whether anyone is there or not. my mom always did, and thats why i love women with big bubble butts and hairy pussy like hers to this day. i loved walking in on her sucking dad or getting pounded with his big dick... eventually i started holding her closer when we hugged and letting my hands fall down to her juicy ass, pushing my hard dick against her any chance i got.

eventually, we would stare into each others eyes and plant kisses all around each others face. it was only a matter of time before our lips kissed each others' lips and my hands slide into her panties from behind to feel her flabby ass meat and soft sensitive skin. things moved along progressively and eventually i was able to drink my dad's cum from her pussy. that became both my favorite breakfast food and occasionally a delicious midnight snack as well, depending on if she was able to sneak into my room after he went to sleep and plant her dripping cummy-cunt onto my adoring and thirsty face...

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
so hot

Wow even though there was no incest, this was such an incredibly hot setup for what is to come. I wish I could find more stories like this with mom/son/dad incest.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
pretty sexy story

can't wait to read chapter 2

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
A hard start

What a story! I've been hard almost the whole way through reading this story. The great thing about reading it now, nine years after it was published, is that the following chapters are in the can and I can continue reading all of them. Damn, I'm leaking so bad that I've got the front of my panties all wet, Sam isn't the only guy with a panty fetish. A five star favorite for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous