A Very Intimate Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers

I was just about there, just about ready to come when Beth suddenly stopped fucking me. I waited a few seconds for her to resume, but when she didn't, I opened my eyes to see the look of pure dread in her eyes.

Turning my head, I saw Charles standing just inside the doorway of our bed room – his jaw was open and he was starting directly at us, obviously able to clearly see the strap-on harness his mother was wearing, the dong shoved up inside my ass and my hard cock in my hand.

Charles' eyes were moving back and forth between his mother's naked body, my naked body and the strap-on still poked up my ass. Fortunately though, after a few seconds, he turned and walked out of our room, went across the hall to his own room and shut the door.

I was absolutely distraught that Charles had seen me like that. Obviously, no father wants his son to see him taking a cock shaped dong up his butt, and I was immediately filled with remorse and panic over what he would think. Beth finally calmed me down, convincing me to talk to Charles man-to-man tomorrow and be straight with him about what we were doing, and why.

I didn't fall asleep for a long time that night thinking about what I'd say to Charles the next day. But, when I woke up, I got a terrific brainstorm on how to handle the conversation with my son.

Calling my boss to get the day off, I made a pot of coffee, got Beth off to work and then knocked on Charles' bedroom door.

"Hey Charles." I said through the door as I knocked. "We need to change the oil and work on your car today. I'm going to need your help, so it's time to get up."

By the time I finished speaking, my son was opening the door and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I was fully prepared to argue with him to get him out of bed, or even get him to face me, but, he didn't seem bothered in the least and I told him to come down to the garage once he was up and ready to work.

About fifteen minutes later, Charles joined me in the garage. If he was having a problem over what he saw the night before, he surely wasn't letting on. For the first thirty minutes I kept wondering if he was going to say anything about seeing me on my back with my legs pulled up and his mom fucking my ass with a strap-on, but, he never mentioned it and there wasn't any conceivable changes in his behavior toward me.

Finally, while I was under the car loosening the drain plug on the oil pan, I decided to say something.

"Charles," I said, "I want to talk to you about what you saw last night...... what your mother and I were doing when you came into our bedroom."

I half expected him to moan or groan in response to my statement, but, instead, he leaned down and rested his arms on the front fender of the car and said, "Okay."

"Look," I began, "whether you realize it or not, married couples have sex, and what your mother and I do in our bedroom is private between us."

"Dad," Charles groaned, "don't you think I know that?"

"Well," I answered, "I was hoping you knew enough to keep it to yourself."

"I know you were probably shocked by what you saw," I added, "but once you get older you'll understand that sometimes you have to try new things to keep the spark going in your marriage."

"I wasn't shocked, Dad." Charles replied to me, calmly. "I thought it was a little kinky, but I wasn't shocked."

I was pulling myself out from under the car as he answered. As I wiped my hands off with a clean rag, I looked up at him and said, "You know, some people might say that sneaking your mother's panties out of her hamper after she's worn them was a little kinky, too."

The look on Charles' face went blank and his eyes grew wide. Quickly, though, I continued speaking, saying, "But, you haven't heard a single word from me about that. And I haven't criticized you in any way, have I?"

Before he could answer, I reached out and patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, you're not going to get scolded by me for that."

After a moment, I reached over to pick up my oil filter wrench and turned back toward him. "My point is," I continued, "we have to be tolerant and considerate of each other."

"Besides....." I said, chuckling, "maybe one day you'll meet a woman with whom you'll be able to experiment and explore, and then maybe what you saw us doing might not seem so kinky."

As I lie down on my back to slide under the car again, I glanced at Charles' face and I think he understood what I was trying to tell him. I was just getting the oil filter wrench around the oil filter when he finally said something.

"Are you guys mad at me now?" Charles asked. "About the panties?"

"Son," I answered, "believe me, I'm the last person on earth that would chastise you for being attracted to a pair of your mother's panties. And as for your Mom, no, she's not upset at all."

"Wow." I heard him mumble.

"You seem surprised?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "I am. I figured she'd be mad at me for something like that."

"I think I'd characterize her as being flattered." I answered. "You know..... a young guy like you being interested in an older woman more than twice your age. I think it makes her feel young and sexy again."

"Dad," Charles said in a strong tone, "first of all, Mom is not 'old' by any stretch of the imagination, and secondly, she's a total, one hundred percent hottie."

"Oh," I exclaimed from under the car, "you're not going to get any argument from me on that point. She's a beautiful and sexy woman, that's for sure."

We both laughed, and as our laughing subsided I decided to push my luck a little. "Have you ever seen her naked?" I asked Charles.

I could tell my question caught him off guard, but, I kept quiet to see if he'd answer me.

"Just...... uh, you know...." Charles answered cautiously, "the other night..... all I could see was the top half."

I pulled the oil filter out of the engine block and held it out from under the bumper for him to take from me, and as he leaned down to take it out of my hands, I said, "Well, it's okay if you have, or if you want to. It's normal for guys to be interested in the female body and I think your Mom understands that. Honestly, she'd be fine with it."

"What!" Charles snapped.

"Have you bothered to ask her?" I asked.

"Ask her what?" My son answered.

"To see her naked." I replied.

"Of course not." Charles exclaimed.

"Well," I said, chuckling out loud, "you might be surprised if you just ask her."

"Dad, come on.... you know I can't do that." Charles said.

He went on to tell me he'd be afraid to ask her something like that, and when I asked him why, he shook his head for a second and then blurted out because she was so pretty.

"You mean you'd get turned on looking at your mother if she was naked?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Charles answered.

"I see." I replied, laughing. "Can't say I'd blame you for that. I get turned on just thinking about her being naked."

"But maybe there's something I can do to help." I added. "Maybe I can get her to dress more casually around the house...... you know, maybe she'll let you see her in her bra and panties and that might make it easier for you to eventually see her completely undressed."

I stood up next to him and handed him a rag to wipe his hands with. "It goes both ways though, Charles. She's going to feel weird if she's the only one walking around in her underwear, especially if you want to see her naked. We should both do it, too." I said.

"You're kidding, right?" Charles asked, looking over at me.

"Not at all." I answered as seriously as I possibly could. "I think I know your mother well enough to know she'll be much more open to this if we participate, too."

"And you think she'd want to see me in my underwear, or naked?" Charles asked me.

"Why wouldn't she?" I replied. "Girls like to see naked guys as much as guys like to see naked girls. Your mother's no different, Son."

Charles and I spent the rest of the morning working on his car and by the time we were done, we had talked everything through and he was excited about getting to see his Mom in her underwear and possibly naked. I told him not to worry about getting aroused – telling him I was sure it was something she would expect and would definitely take as a compliment.

While we talked, he eventually asked me about the strap-on, what it felt like and if it hurt. I told him the truth – that it felt amazingly wonderful, and how fortunate I was to have a wife that was willing to be open to kinky things. He even asked me why I was shaved, and I told him I did it mostly because it turned his mother on, adding, "I'm sure she'd be glad to shave you, too."

When Beth got home from work, I told her about my morning with Charles. She was initially stunned when I recounted the conversation I had with him, and how I told him I'd ask her to start wearing her bra and panties around the house. I sat her down and for the lack of a better word, I begged her to have an open mind about it. I tried to tell her that being in her bra and panties wasn't any different than being in a bathing suit, but she wasn't buying any of that. However, when I told her how excited Charles became when we were discussing the idea, it was like her whole outlook changed and she seemed to be actually considering it.

"Sweetheart," I pleaded, "you know you want him to see you..... probably just as much as he wants to see you. And I'll admit I want it to."

"Honestly," I said to her as I shifted my position and looked her straight in the eyes, "and please don't get mad at me for saying this....... but, if it was up to me, and if I thought you'd go for it, I'd take you into his room right now, make you stand in front of him and I'd strip you down to your panties. I'd make you play with yourself and then I'd take your panties off you, hand them to him and then I'd pick up all your clothes, leave you naked standing right in front of your son, and close the door behind me as I left."

Beth's eyes never left mine, and as I sat there looking at her, she reached over and put her hand in my crotch and squeezed my cock.

Finally she spoke, saying, "You know, I almost believe you'd really do that."

"I would." I confessed.

"So, when would this start?" Beth asked. "Am I just supposed to start walking around the house in my panties cold turkey?"

Taking a deep breath, I explained to my wife that Charles and I would do it, too – walk around in our underwear if she did. Smiling, she asked me if I'd really thought that part through.

"What if you guys get hard?" She asked. "You're not going to be able to hide that, you know."

"That's absolutely true and I'm sure it's going to happen." I answered.

"And the two of you are okay with that?" Beth asked me in return.

"Absolutely." I replied. "And when it does, you're free to look. Just consider it our way of showing our appreciation..... its a compliment to you."

"A compliment, huh?" Beth said, chuckling, "Okay, we'll try it starting tomorrow."

So, those were the things that started us down the path we were on now. After I had that talk with my wife, I knew it was just a matter of time before I got the two of them naked together. I could tell Beth was interested in seeing more of Charles' cock, and it seemed Charles was just as interested in seeing his mother naked, too. All I had to do was think of a way to get the two of them to go to the next step.

For now, though, I was looking forward to watching my son's reactions to seeing his mother in her bra and panties. I knew it would mean Charles and I would be hard almost constantly, and that was fine with me. Hopefully, Beth would be willing to lend a hand to help us out if we needed some relief – both of us.

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,751 Followers
12