A Very Lucky Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, when they returned to the hotel room, Mike went to put their goodies in the car while Leslie hopped in the shower. As he was heading back to the room, his phone started ringing. His stomach did a flip, as he reached for it, and saw it was Iza. "Hello?" he answered, nervous she was backing out.

"Hi baby! I am driving, bored, and wanted to hear your voice." Iza said, her voice it's usual perky tone.

Mike let out a sigh of relief. "I am so glad you called. I can't wait to see you. Where are you?"

"About an hour away. Are things still ok for me to come? I can turn around if you need...."

"NO! We are good. So good. Iza, I can't wait to see you. I miss you."

"I miss you, too. I have to stop for a drink, but I will be there soon. I... I love you, Mike"

"I love you, too, Iza. So much. See you in an hour!" He clicked off the phone, and headed in the room to shower. He opened the door, and stopped in his tracks. Leslie was sitting in front of the mirror, wearing a very sexy bra and panties, doing her makeup. She looked up and smiled at him, blew him a kiss, and went back to what she was doing. He noticed, just slightly, the quiver in her hand. He knew she was nervous. "Are you ok, Leslie? Like, are you sure you are ok with this? I don't want you to think you have to, I appreciate everything, but should we talk, I mean I just don't want to mess up what you and I have, I love you and...." Mike rambled until Leslie stood up, and walked over and kissed him. Not hard. Not thrusting. But passionate. Lovingly. She cupped his face, and held him close.

"I love you. More than anything. This doesn't change anything. I am excited. I am nervous, I just want things to go well. But I am so excited. I love you baby. Now get your sweet ass in the shower!"

Mike grabbed her, hugged her tight, before sliding his hands down to her round ass. He pulled her close, so she could feel his hardness, and started to kiss her neck.

"Hey! Shower! You have to save that for tonight, you are going to have a long fun night, Baby."

As Mike showered, fighting the urge to do more than just wash himself, Leslie finished getting ready. She did more dramatic makeup than normal. Smoky eyes, her full long lashes curled and looking dramatic, subtle lip gloss. The look was stunning, with her wild hair. She pinned it back, so it was out of her face, but left it down and wild. She shimmied into her outfit for the night. A dress she had seen while they were out shopping. It just seemed perfect for the night, white and strapless. On the mannequin it looked more casual and summery. But when she tried it on in the store, she was surprised at the way it hugged her curves, showed off the glow of her olive skin, and propped her tits up like the corset had. It was obvious she was much curvier than the intended design, but it worked so well. She was putting on her strappy platform sandals. A quick glance in the mirror showed that the dress and shows worked to show off her long legs.

Mike came out, wearing jeans and a nice shirt, looking sexy, and casual. Leslie loved the look on his face when he saw her. She laughed, and grabbed him, kissed him passionately. And pulled him out of the door.

They got to the bar, and got a table in the back. Nice and private, with a gorgeous view.

"Is she almost here?!" Leslie asked anxiously. Mike checked his phone, and nodded with a grin on his face. They both sat in silence, Mike checking his phone often, Leslie fidgeting with her straw. Leslie looked over, and saw the smile on Mikes' face, as he jumped up. She followed his line of vision, and saw the most gorgeous girl. She would have caught her attention if she was a stranger, but knowing this was who she was having dinner with, and hopefully so much more with, made her nipples hard and panties wet.

"Hi, Baby! How was the drive?" Mike asked as her hugged Iza, kissing her cheek.

"It was great!" Iza answered, beaming at him.

Leslie waited for the kick to the gut. Watching her husband, beaming at this young hottie. Watching her glowing, obviously with strong feelings. But nothing bad. Excitement. Love for her husband. Happiness. And so much horniness.

Introductions were made, and they eased into a relaxing dinner. Conversation was light and easy, they all talked as though they were the closest of friends. Leslie could see why Mike was so taken. Aside for being unbelievably gorgeous, Iza was smart, and just so sweet. After they finished eating, they all sat and talked, and though it was enjoyable, Leslie couldn't take the anticipation. She wasn't sure what the plan was. If Iza was going to stay. If it would be just Iza and Mike tonight. She had hopped that it would be the three of them. But she didn't want to scare Iza off.

"I think our server is trying get their table back. Maybe we should get going." Leslie causally said. It was obvious the next step was on everyone's mind. "Do you want to come back to our room, Iza? I don't want you to think that..."

"YES!" Iza blurted out, before Leslie could even finish. She had spent most of the drive going back and forth about what she wanted to happen tonight. But after meeting Leslie and seeing Mike, she knew what she wanted. She wanted to go to the hotel 10 minutes after getting there, but the anticipation building was nice, too.

Mike paid the check, while Leslie and Iza talked about all the stores Leslie had been to today. To anyone they looked like two women chatting, but under the table, Iza had put her hand on Leslie's thigh, and was rubbing upwards. Iza knew she wanted to do this, and she wanted to go all out. Get wild. She didn't want any regrets or what ifs.

Mike came over, and happened to see what was happening under the table. Both women, rubbing each other's thighs. Leslie was rubbing Iza's thighs through her jeans, but Iza was rubbing Leslie's bare thigh pushing her dress up, getting very close to her panties. Mike cleared his throat.

"Since I'm sure I am not the only one who can see this, I suggest we head back to the hotel. Or find a backroom. I am open to either."

The girls laughed, stood up, and walked holding hands, chatting like old friends, Mike walking behind them starring at their asses. He couldn't wait to get to the room. He had no clue what the night would bring, but he was so excited to find out. They got to the room, and Mike went to get ice and some drinks. When he got back, the girls were on the bed, kissing. He stopped to watch them. Fun kissing, light and playful. Mike's cock was getting harder watching them.

The girl's stopped to look at him. Gesturing for him to join them. Mike walked to the bed, pulling his shirt over his head and kicking his shoes off. The girls got up on their knees, pulling him down laughing.

"So, Baby, what do you want?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah, we are all yours." Iza added.

"I want you to kiss again" Mike said. The girls started kissing, playful and fun again. Leslie ran her hand through Iza's hair, pulling it a little. Mike could see as Iza bit Leslie's lip, and grabbed her tit through her dress. Their playful kisses turned hotter. Mike watched, his cock getting rock hard. He grabbed Leslie's ass, rubbing it and lightly spanking. Then started rubbing Iza's perky tits through her tank top. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra, and loved the feeling of her hard nipples. The girls stopped kissing, and turned their attention on him. Leslie still had her hand through Iza's hair. She pushed the girl's mouth to meet Mike's. His hands went up to cup Iza's face, as he kissed her. Leslie took that time to remove Mike's pants. As she went to remove his boxers, Mike grabbed her hair and roughly pushed her head onto his cock. The different sensations gave his cock a huge surge. Gentle kisses from Iza, while he roughly shoves his cock in Leslie's mouth. He pulled Leslie off, knowing he didn't want to end this anytime soon.

"Anytime you both want to stop, or if there is anything you don't want to do, just say it. I mean it, I don't want to hurt either of you."

"I want to try it all. Anything. I just want this so bad." Iza said breathlessly. Leslie nodded. Iza reached over and started to kissing Leslie again. This time starting to rub her thighs, rubbing up, pulling her dress up and over her head. Leslie started kissing Iza's neck, anxious to feel more of her. She stopped kissing, long enough to get Iza's shirt off. She went back, kissing her neck, down to Iza's perky tits. She thought about all the things that Mike does to her tits that drives her wild, how he has probably done them to Iza's tits. The thought of that had Leslie dripping, kissing and sucking harder now. She could hear Iza moaning as she rubbed her head, letting out little yelps and she bit her nipples. Mike came behind her, rubbing his hard cock on her pantie covered pussy, reaching up to rub Iza's other tit.

Iza opened her eyes, to watch everything happening. Leslie was licking her tits so good. Mike pinching her nipples the way she likes. She looked at him, felt this incredible heat. "Baby.... Can you teach me to lick your wife's pussy?" Leslie pushed back against Mike's cock extra hard hearing this. She stopped sucking Iza's perfect tit, looked back at him, before saying "Teach me, too?"

Mike removed Leslie's panties and bra, and she positioned herself on the bed. He pulled Iza standing, removed the rest of her clothing, and positioned her between Leslie's legs. He looked, thankfully for a billionth time at how lucky he was. Then he got to teaching. He showed Iza how to spread Leslie's soft pussy with her thumbs. Told her where to lick. He watched as Iza tentatively licked Leslie's pinkness. He heard Leslie moan, saw her pussy getting wetter. Iza noticed, too, this time licking deeper. He started rubbing Leslie's clit, before Iza pushed it away to bite it. She smirked at him, and he gave her ass a nice spank.

He moved up to Leslie's neck, kissing her, thanking her, telling her he loves her. Then he moved down to her tits, sucking and biting them while Iza continued to work on her pussy. Leslie warned she was going to come soon. Mike went down to her pussy, but Iza wasn't stopping. She was working faster, licking nice and hard. He positioned himself in between her legs, pulling her ass up in the air. Leslie was watching him, as he rubbed his cock around Iza's pussy. He slid it in. Nice and gentle. He closed his eyes for a minute, savoring the feeling and tightness. He opened them just in time to see Leslie getting ready to come. He prepared to Iza to move, but she still didn't. He knew she was getting covered in Leslie's juices, knew Leslie was squirting all over that 'innocent' face. He started pounding Iza harder picturing it. She looked back at him and moaned "Harder, Baby. Give it to me harder...." and he saw the shine on her face of his wife's juices. He went as hard as he could, pounding. Leslie moved down the bed, reaching her hand under Iza, and rubbing her clit while Mike fucked her. Iza came, hard, screaming and pounding against Mike.

"Roll over, Baby" Mike said to Iza. Iza rolled on her back, and Mike positioned himself by her face. "Are you sure you want everything?"

"Oh yeah, I want it." Iza said in a fog of lust.

Leslie started sucking on her tits, reaching her hand down to play with the pussy her husband was just fucking. She looked up to see Mike watching her playing. Watching her flicking her thumb on that hard little clit. Teasing her pussy lips.

Mike stroked himself a few times watching, then turned to look at Iza, moaning and pulling Leslie closer to her. He saw Iza's face, covered in his wife's come, and shot his on her face, too. Iza moaned as she came again, all over Leslie's fingers.

Leslie sat up, licked her fingers clean. "Iza, you have a little something on your face. Let me help you..." she straddled Iza, their tits touching, as she leaned down and started kissing and licking Iza. Licking up her husband's come from another woman's face. The thought of it, made her ready to come again. Iza was pushing up, trying to grind their pussies together. Leslie stopped what she was doing and looked up at Mike "Sweetie, can you do me a favor? There is something in that bag in the closet. Will you go get it for me? I have a feeling Iza would really like it right now."

With a quizzical look on his face, Mike hurriedly went to the closet. Iza's eyes got wide when she saw him return with a very large toy. He handed it to Leslie, before sitting down to watch. His cock was already twitching, but he didn't want this night to be over any time soon.

Leslie kept kissing Iza, this time working her own pussy with the toy. She slid it in and out, moaning against Iza's lips. She sat up a little, working the other end of the toy into Iza's pussy. Iza arched up. Moaning. Reaching for her. Once the toy was positioned the right way, stretching the tight pussy, Leslie happily returned to kissing Iza. Grabbing her nipples, biting her neck. Every time either of them move, the toy, sliding deeper in and out. They were both working up a frenzy, moaning, screaming, coming.

Mike had all he could stand. He came up behind them. Helping the toy. Wiggling it. Thrusting it in. He sat up, positioning himself and rubbing his cock around Leslie's ass. He slid his cock in to her ass, slowly. Her normally tight ass, even tighter with the toy stretching her pussy. Leslie's screams were muffled by Iza's kisses, so he worked her harder and harder. He felt the familiar beginnings, and he readied himself to come. Right as he was about to, Leslie pulled away.

"Not yet, Baby.... You haven't taught me how to lick this nice pussy yet." Leslie moved in between Iza's legs. She slowly, teasingly, pulled the toy out. Mike started to show Leslie how to position herself. "No, not like this. I want her up on her knees."

Iza shrugged, rolling over, pushing her nice tight ass in the air, spreading her legs to show her pussy. Mike was dying to push into her. Her pussy was so swollen and her ass so tight. He didn't know which he wanted more, but he knew he had to have her.

"Don't even think about it, Mr! That is alllllll mine for right now" Leslie said, reading her husband's mind. He laughed, before showing Leslie how to lick Iza's pussy. Leslie started, no hesitancy at all. Licking the soft pinkness, playing with Iza's clit with her thumb. Licking up and down, before slowly licking up to Iza's ass. She stayed there for a second, waiting for Iza's reaction. Iza pushed back in to her, moaning loudly, obviously approving. Leslie went at it, switching between her pussy and her ass, licking hard. While she was licking her pussy, Leslie slid one of her fingers gently into Iza's ass.

It was all Mike could take. He went around, and started kissing Iza.

"I want your cock in my mouth" She moaned. Mike grabbed her hair, and positioned his cock by her mouth. She opened up, greedily taking it to the back of her throat. She screamed around his cock, and looked at Leslie. She had 2 fingers nice and deep inside Iza's ass, and her head buried in her pussy, slurping up her come. Leslie looked up and saw his face and stopped.

"Don't come!" She quickly said. "Come here."

Mike stopped, leaving Iza's mouth. She let out a whimper. Leslie positioned Mike behind Iza, and guided his cock into her tight ass. It felt amazing. He held her ass, going nice and slow. But Iza wanted more, slamming back into him, screaming for more. He grabbed her hips, and pounded her, harder and harder. "I'm going to come, baby." Iza moaned louder.

"Fuck her ass, Baby" Leslie moaned, "Give this naughty little slut your hard cock!!!" Iza cum was dripping down her thighs.

Mike shot his come in Iza's ass, Iza working back and forth coming hard. All three of them collapsed together, kissing, petting, rubbing, before snuggling in and falling asleep together.

The next morning, Mike was awoken by the sounds of quiet moaning. He opened one eye, peeking to the side, to see Iza's pussy, positioned over Leslie, while her head was buried between Leslie's legs. They were both licking, sucking, and biting, oblivious to the fact he was up, in more than one way. He slid over kneeling behind Iza. His wife smiling at him, as she stopped liking Iza. He positioned himself, pushing into Iza's pussy, obviously catching her off guard. She cried out, moaning. He pushed himself in deep, Leslie underneath, licking and sucking his balls as he thrusted. Iza came, it dripping all over Leslie, who loved it. Mike pulled out, covering his wife in his come, too. This time Iza quickly turned around, licking and kissing the come off.

They showered and packed up, then headed out for breakfast. The expected awkwardness, much like the night before, wasn't there. It was the perfect end to the perfect weekend.

12