A Very Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oPENsex
oPENsex
5 Followers

With my buckle undone, she unzipped me and held the top of my jeans to pull them down. I lifted my butt to allow my trousers to be removed and then Jaqui made her move, gripping them under me as I lifted, pulling them down to my knees. My bulging erection became clearly visible to them, straining against my shorts like a tent pole.

"Oh look Mish!"

"Mmmm, oh yes, it's so beautiful!"

Together they completed the job of removing my shorts, allowing my swollen prick to burst free, as it stood straight up, thick and red and shining. Jaqui was at my feet, removing my shoes first, and then pulling off my jeans and underwear. I was completely naked now and felt a slight shiver, or more of a tingle, pass over my body. I was no stranger to being naked in front of a woman but here, with the two of them, I felt strangely exposed, almost vulnerable.

Michelle put both hands behind her, quickly undid her bra, and let it fall from her breasts. She was stunning! Her breasts were perfectly formed, not huge, and just hanging slightly but still upright. Her nipples were dark brown, full and erect and surrounded by perfect areoles about an inch in diameter.

"Touch me Harley," she said. "Please!"

I first put my hand to her shoulder, feeling her perfect flesh, then quickly and gently lowering it to touch her hard nipple, pinching it lightly first then cupping her with my full hand, feeling her hardness in my palm. I did the same with my other hand on her other breast and as I did so, she took hold of my throbbing dick with her finger tips, stroking it the full length, touching my moistness at the tip and said, "You are ready aren't you Harley?"

"Oh Yes," I replied.

She gripped my shaft, rubbing me up and then down, slowly at first and then faster. Her stimulation was bringing me on so quickly. Jaqui, on my other side, raised herself on her knees, quickly undid the buttons on her shirt and peeled it away from her bra-less breasts. Her mounds were small, almost like a teenager but her nipples were strong and fully formed, pink and standing up, wanting to be sucked. She pressed against my naked leg as her hand went beneath me. I could feel both hard nipples at the head of her soft mounds touching me.

Her hand found my balls hanging at the edge of the chair, fingering them, and then cupping them. Michelle was bringing me to the end with her hand. She reached behind me, holding my ass as she pulled me to her, taking me in her mouth. I could feel my balls tightening, my pump beginning. I could feel my sperm entering the base of my cock and coming forward. I pushed myself further into her mouth ready to let go, but Jaqui tightened her grip on my balls, pulling them slightly, holding me back. For someone who had never experienced real cock, she really seemed to know what she was doing. I was on the edge. Ready for release. I held Michelle's head and pulled her forward, going deeper into her mouth. Her eyes were closed, then open, as she watched my face. She was licking me and sucking me as her hand kept working me. I couldn't hold on!

"Oh my God, Yes! Oh yes!"

Spurt after spurt of my hot semen pumped into her mouth, oozing from between her lips as she continued sucking, now swallowing, still pumping me with her hand, drawing the last drop out of me. She opened her eyes, beaming up at me. She was smiling, wiping her mouth with her fingers, her tongue licking her lips clean.

"Oh Harley, that was so wonderful! I just knew it would be!"

Looking at Jaqui she passed her hand to Jaqui's lips, rubbing them with my semen, and putting her fingers into her lover's mouth to share my taste. Jaqui moaned, "Mmmm, Mish,"

Reaching for Michelle's head, she pulled her forward to kiss her deep on the mouth, to drink me from her.

Their kiss was long and slow. I could imagine their tongues together, as they shared my cum. I was forgotten now. Michelle held Jaqui's head in her hands as their kiss deepened. Rocking together with me between them, their naked bodies against mine.

They parted, and Jaqui stood, still in her shorts and held Michelle's hands with her own, pulling her to stand before me. For the first time I could see Michelle's body completely. She was truly a vision, such a complete woman! I was spent, but my aching cock was quickly aroused again to see this beautiful naked form right in front of me. Her face, her hair, her breasts were all in touching distance and she smiled at me, inviting my touch. Her trimmed, dark mound pouted towards me. I reached out. I couldn't stop myself. I felt the soft flesh of her hip and went behind to hold her firm buttock in my hand, then returning to her front, touching the softness of her tummy, then lower, to stroke that beautiful muff. She squirmed and pushed against my hand.

Jaqui intervened. She took my hand from Michelle, lifted it to her mouth, and kissed it gently before lowering it gently to my knee. "It's our turn now Harley, you can watch us now", she said.

With this she put her hand on Michelle's superb mound where mine had been, running her finger in circular motion, curling the hair and going lower to touch her labia. Michelle's legs parted to allow deeper touch and Jaqui was rubbing her gently, opening her lips, her finger penetrating slightly, feeling the wetness there. Michelle was pushing her hips forward. She reached for Jaqui's head and pulled her toward her pussy, rocking gently into her face. Jaqui stood and their bodies met, breasts to breasts.

They were kissing again, Michelle thrusting her groin against Jaqui's hand between them. Michelle dropped to her knees, kissing her lover's tummy and holding her shorts at the top, pulled them down over her hips to show Jaqui's white thong sucked into her groin. I could see the wetness of her slit through the thong. With her fingers at the top, Michelle pulled the thong down, taking her time to touch the petite blonde pussy in front of her. Jaqui's pubic hair was so blonde and so fine it was almost invisible and the red lips of her labia pouted forward for the touch. Her legs parted slightly to allow the thong to be removed. As Michelle removed the clothing from Jaqui's feet with one hand, her other was stroking inside Jaqui's thighs, touching her, teasing her. Jaqui took Michelle's head in her hands and pulled her forward to her sex and Michelle's hand went behind her, bringing her to her mouth, kissing her mound, then lower, her tongue parting Jaqui's slit, searching for her pearl.

Jaqui was quick to respond. She spread her legs wider to lower herself to the level of Michelle's mouth, thrusting repeatedly as that tongue found the entrance, flicking her clitoris and licking into her as deep as it could go.

Michelle held Jaqui's hips, pulling her down to her knees, and kissing her again, gently lowered her onto her back on the floor. Lying next to her, Michelle was kissing and sucking Jaqui's breasts. Her hand was at her groin, stroking it, rubbing it. Her finger entered between the lips, slightly penetrating, then another finger, and another until her whole four fingers were inside and her thumb caressing her clitoris. Jaqui was thrusting upward, wanting more and more. Her legs were facing me, spread wider than I have ever seen and her thrusting was lifting her buttocks off the floor, showing me the little red dent of her anus.

"Oh fuck Mish," she cried, "You are so good, do me, do me now!"

I was masturbating again. Holding myself in a circle of my fingers, fucking that circle. I wanted to come again but didn't want too. I wanted to see all of what was happening in front of me. My pre-cum was oozing again, lubricating me. I had to let go of myself, to get myself back under control. I wanted to see the pleasure in front of me, to see Jaqui in orgasm. To watch these naked girls fuck each other.

Jaqui was thrusting wildly, panting out loud, screaming to Michelle, "Do it, do it, in me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee Mish!"

I could see her juices all over Michelle's fingers, shining wetly as the fingers went in and out. She grabbed Michelle's hand and in one movement lifted her butt, spun her body around to reach her face, thrusting her wet pussy to her mouth while pulling Michelle's head hard against her. Still gyrating wildly, her body was in spasm pushing upward, arching her back, her head thrashing from side to side, she was laughing, then crying, now screaming!

" Oh fucking yes, yes, oh yes!"

Her juices were spurting forward, into Michelle's mouth, her body bucking like a wild horse, Michelle's head riding her, trying desperately to stay with her, her face and lips glistening with Jaqui's cum, and slowing now as her climax subsided, and quivering as if cold, Jaqui sank back to the carpet, resting, with Michelle's head still between her legs, kissing, licking, drinking.

"Mmmm, oh my god Mish, you are just so beautiful!"

Jaqui was on her back now, her legs innocently together, with Michelle above her on her knees. She was kissing Jaqui from head to toe, bringing her down from her high. Her magnificent ass was raised to me as she performed this ritual of pleasuring her lover as if treating her for shock from her ecstatic experience.

I was learning here. The gentle caressing of these two women, before and after, was something I had never experienced. Not by me or for me. This in itself was a new turn-on, as if I needed it. I could see and feel their sensitivity towards each other and to me. It was truly beautiful and moving and I was so horny because of it. Seeing Michelle's butt in the air as I fondled my hot dick was too much to take. I wanted to cum again and I wanted to take her. She looked back towards me, raising her hand to beckon me, stroking her own butt, patting it, then clearly inviting me to her with her hand. I was ready for her. I wanted to touch that butt so badly. I wanted to slide my cock between those beautiful cheeks. I wanted to cum on her and in her.

I was quickly on my knees behind her. I started with her foot. I didn't want to be too fast. Just to touch her soft flesh made me shake slightly. I bent down and kissed her foot, running my lips across her sole and lightly licking her manicured toes. I could barely contain myself. Jaqui was in a state of bliss, now lying on her side like a child, gentle moaning and humming to herself.

As I caressed Michelle's foot she stretched her long leg out and I could see from behind that she was opening them slowly, letting me see a wisp of her dark pubic hair, now wet, just beyond her pink puckered anus which she had opened up for me to see. I slid my hand upwards on her leg. Over her superb calf muscle, feeling the softness behind her knee, then her thigh and higher, to reach her butt. I caressed her cheeks with my hand letting my fingers wander slowly down and into the crack that was open for me. My hand went to the inside of her thigh, so soft yet so firm. I stroked her there gently, and then higher, touching both thighs as the gap between them was gone. I went under her, felt her wetness and curled her hair around my fingers, touching her lightly as I did so. I stroked her slit, slightly opening the lips and went back, to feel the tightness of her asshole. She was squirming and moaning, pleading, "Take me Harley, anyway you want to. I want you so much!"

I lowered her to her side and then onto her back. She held her breasts, rubbing them in the palms of her hands. I bent to them, holding and caressing one with my fingers and taking the other into my mouth, pinching and sucking her brown nipples to full hardness. Her hands dropped to between her legs, now slightly parted, one knee up. She was pleasuring herself as I licked and sucked her. I wandered down her body with my lips and my tongue, kissing and licking under her breasts, onto that flat stomach, licking her navel, going lower to join her hands at her pussy. She put her fingers into my mouth. I could taste the sweet muskiness of her juices. I parted her wet pussy lips with my tongue, first at the top, touching her clitoris. She was so erect!

The scent from her was driving me wild. I ran my tongue lower and entered her, pushing it deeply into her, tasting her, extending as deep and as long as I could. She was pushing back at me. Smothering me with her sex. She was thrusting upward into my face. My lips were so wet with her juices, my whole mouth sliding inside her slit. Her hands had returned to her breasts. Rubbing them wildly and then up to her mouth where she sucked and bit them, tasting herself. She cried out, "You have to fuck me Harley, please fuck me, I'm ready for this!"

I rose to my knees, now between her outstretched legs. Her pussy was open for me and red from all the touching and kissing and licking. I leaned forward touching her opening with my rock hard prick. I was dripping with pre-cum and rubbed it onto her clitoris. She pumped up wildly, screaming, "Into me Harley, fuck my cunt, fill me up, I want you!"

I slipped into her with ease. We were both very wet and there was no resistance. I plunged deeply inside her as I lowered myself onto her body in full missionary position. Her pussy was just wonderful, warm and soft but so tight and strong as she gripped me with her muscles. She was so hot and so ready. I was pounding into her but she didn't need my help. She was coming. Her hips were pushing up at me, her hands on my butt, squeezing and digging her nails into me, pulling me closer. She brought her knees up around me, her feet were flat on the floor for more purchase, and more push, almost lifting me. She quickly dropped back to the floor. Her body was convulsing into me, her pussy in spasms around my shaft, her legs jumping as if in seizure, her arms now around me hugging me to her breasts, squeezing the breath from me. Her magnificent orgasm completely overcame me. I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls tightened, I could feel the semen rising through my cock, which then contracted, spurting my hot stream into her. She screamed to me, "I can feel it Harley, I can feel your cum! It's so wonderful, so hot! You are beautiful Harley!"

Her pussy gripped my dick tightly as we pushed so hard together and she continued her now gentle rhythm, squeezing my last drops from me. I looked at her face. She was crying but smiling. I kissed her deeply, feeling those beautiful teeth with my tongue and hers joining mine. We were in deep embrace, holding each other gently as our spasms subsided together. "Thank you Harley," she murmured, "Thank you, sweet man."

Jaqui was next to us now, her hand first stroking my hair then down my back and lightly patting my butt. "That was so beautiful to see, you guys," she said, "It has made me so horny again. Can I be with you, Mish and Harley?"

I lifted myself from Michelle's body and eased to her side, between both women. Michelle on one side, still on her back, one knee raised, nestled into my shoulder as I held her. She was exhausted. Jaqui on the other side, also with her head on my shoulder, lay on her side and pressed against my body. I could feel her hard nipples against me and she put one leg over me, resting on top of my now depleted penis and her damp mound was so obvious against my hip. Michelle too turned onto her side, into me, snuggling her body against mine.

We lay like that for some time. A perfect threesome. None of us spoke. On one side I was stroking Michelle's soft curves while on the other, I gently held Jaqui's head as she lightly fingered my nipples. It was Jaqui who spoke first. She whispered in my ear, "I want you too Harley. I didn't think I would but to see you and Mish together has really made me want to feel a man inside me. You will have to be gentle, I'm frightened, but I want to. Please? Will you fuck me Harley?"

As she spoke she lowered her hand to my already hardening dick. "I haven't touched you yet Harley. Can I?" She took my shaft in her hand before I could reply. She held it in a circle, rubbing up and down. I could feel my blood pumping again and pain from within, but no amount of pain could stop its quick growth back to a full and throbbing, shining erection.

Michelle stirred, saying, "Do Jaqui, Harley. She will be beautiful. I will help you both."

I looked at Jaqui. She was smiling and her eyes were shining. She lifted herself from her side to her knees and then straddled me at the top of my thighs, still holding and stroking me.

"Its like Mish's strap on," she said "Its beautiful, I want it inside me like Mish does for me."

She raised herself higher, and holding me, rubbed the head of my dick along her little pouting slit. She moved forward, pushing me into her. She was exquisite. Her soft raw inner flesh felt so fragile, and she was so tight. My entry into her was like having a condom rolled down my shaft. I could see her boyish body above me, her pink nipples standing, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips as she felt me penetrating her.

I reached to her breasts, pinching them and cupping them and then to her shoulders, pulling her down to me. I held her head in my hands, kissing her face, her ears, her neck and then her lips. Her lips were small and tight like the rest of her body but she knew how to use them, just brushing mine at first, then increasing the pressure as our tongues found each other, lashing wildly. My focus returned to where my cock was, as I felt the delicate raw flesh of her tight, wet pussy surround me. I knew I had only penetrated her with half of my length but I thought I could already feel the end of her. My thoughts raced back to many years ago when I had to break the hymen of my first love. That was the only time in my life that I had ever done that.

Could she still be intact?I thought,does she want me to go through?

Jaqui was vigorously fucking me, thrusting her hips, still kissing me deeply. I could only take it from this that she wanted me to keep going and to prepare myself for the task, I rolled her body over to beneath me where I could push harder and deeper from above. On her back, Jaqui opened her legs wide and as if by magic, her canal opened with her, allowing my full entry to deep within.

"I'm not a virgin," she giggled, "I can do that, close myself off. It stimulates me more."

I was insane with desire and pain. She was so cheeky, so full of fun.

"C'mon Mish," she said, "he's here now, let's do it now!"

I felt a touch on my back and glanced up to see Michelle on her knees now brandishing a fully erect strap on cock belted to her waist. She was still completely naked apart from this, her dark pubic hair evident beneath the device with her ravishing breasts hovering above me. Her hand moved down my back, to my butt and into my crack and then went lower to cup my balls at the same time as fingering Jaqui's clit above my entry into her. She leaned over me, drooping her hard nipples to brush over my back, then my butt. She whispered to me,

"This is something I do for Jaqui, she loves it, and I do hope you do too!"

She stroked my anus with her finger, first lightly, then with more pressure, just opening me up. Her finger entered me. I was in heaven and hell. I pushed forward, going deeper into Jaqui; my swollen erection seeming to double in size as I was penetrated from behind. She worked her finger around. As I felt more comfortable with this invasion I relaxed somewhat and opened my ass up for her as she slowly worked deeper. She opened my legs and I could feel her kneeling between them. Her finger was removed but I didn't close up. I heard her say, "Good."

I heard a squelching sound and quickly realized she was squirting a lubricant onto her hands. I felt the coldness of it as she smeared copious amounts of this stuff into my rear crack, her finger entering me again to take the substance inside.

I felt the tip of her strap on, first touching the crack of my buttocks, then my asshole. I could feel it penetrating me, slipping easily, aided by the lube. The tip was thicker than her finger and I felt a twinge of pain as my tight ass opened. I squeezed against it and then let go and felt the opening stay and the pain relaxed. I could feel her legs inside my thighs come forward as she eased herself into me. I have never been penetrated this way. It was such a wild sensation. My throbbing cock was going deep inside one woman as she was moaning and thrusting up at me and behind me another woman was fucking my ass. I felt the tip of the dildo touch a point of such pleasure as Michelle was now thrusting into me also, pleasuring her clitoris with the reverse probe on the strap on. I had heard about prostrate massage and guessed that this must be what I was feeling. I was bursting for release. The stimulation inside my ass made me feel like I was going to explode with pee into Jaqui's pussy.

oPENsex
oPENsex
5 Followers