All Comments on 'A Very Naughty Marine'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hooah

Not bad for a jarhead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent Writing Especially For a Marine!

But WTF is a "bathroom" as a retired Navy Chief (quasi-0861 with jump wings), the Marines and us folks in the Navy always called that area the "head". LOL I had to gig you there because I liked the story so well.

Good looking female Marines are such an anomaly just as it is with the Navy but with the Squids the population numbers are larger for a better chance.

Funny story line, the PAO guy as the Company Gunny is pretty cool and you filled it all in well with all the top notch erotica. Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More?

I would like to see at least one more chapter to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"boots and utes"... got left out of your glossary!

Utility fatigues. Like "work clothes" for warriors! *grin*

Good story.

nastystoryguynastystoryguyabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Nicely done. Great writing and very sexy storyline.

I agree with another comment, could easily use a second chapter.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 10 years agoAuthor
Navy Chief

I did realize the head/ bathroom difference, but I really just didn't want to add that in glossary for story. Civilians wouldn't understand, and I have been the company gunz for that exact reason.

ems40txems40txabout 10 years ago
Good Story Marine

Would love to read a follow-up to this story, sounds like others agree.

Semper Fi from one Marine to another.

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago
Bravo, Storm!

Really liked the story. Kim was great! I didn't give you 5* because the tatoo on the babe kind of spoiled it for me - don't care much for tats or piercings.

That being said, I loved the flirting between Kim and the guys, especially Gunny. She's my kind of gal! (you know, the kind to take home to meet the folks LOL).

Hope you add some more chapters to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

I loved how the story unfolded and loved her tat :-) Smoking hot!!!

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Naughty Marine

Hot, hot, HOT! What more needs to be said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great job

You should totally continue this story. You have tons of room to explore lots of different fun ideas.

JohnFreeJohnFreeover 7 years ago
Please

Semper Fi Marine ;-)

Great story...but...

as mentioned earlier, you really should keep your fans happy and add another chapter or two!!! This could be a hell-of-a-Love Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Afternoon delight

That was nice.....well written and completely enjoyable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn...That's the second of your stories ive read and it was wonderful

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 5 years ago
Holy crap!

Loved every word!

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
Hottest stories bar none!

I’ve been working my way throug this author’s stories and they are the hottest on Literotica bar none and I’ve read many other authors. I’ve seen so many users and anons, men and women alike, who echo that sentiment. For all you readers out there, do yourself a favor and check out all of the stories available from storm_usmc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it, but thrown by some terms

I loved your story and gave it a 5. Thank you! However, I feel like some of it was lost on me because of some of the Marine Corps terminology. Some other commenters have referred to your glossary, but I didn't see any. "Head" is a tem that I would have understood, had you used it. In the process of looking up "boots and utes", "PT", "subdual", "MCMAP", etc., I did eventually find the following.

-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Marine_Corps_acronyms_and_expressions

Nixie_5Nixie_5almost 4 years ago
I want a marine

I have been combing through your stories one by one and man they are awesome!!

I love them so much that I want a marine NOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so fun! The way Kim is written makes her all the more sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damned fine job, Bro. Semper Fi!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous