A Very Naughty Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"Damnnnnnn, little thirsty?" Digi asked.

"You have no idea, having to wear a helmet on a hot day is murder," she replied.

"You ride?" he asked.

"Yeah, you should see it, she has a nice Hayabusa," I said.

"Cool, I'll check it out later. How do you two know each other?" he asked.

"I'm the new gunny for motor-t," she replied. "He's my company gunz."

"Only temporarily," I said.

She gave me a quizzical look.

"Oh, I thought I told you, I'm only company gunz for a little while, the last one got in a bit of trouble for a DUI, so they had me take his place till they get a new one. I'm actually the Public Affairs Chief, I'm a photojournalist by trade."

"Really, you're a photographer?" she asked.

"PHOTOJOURNALIST!" I said with enunciation. "I take pictures and I write stories."

"Oh sorry, excuse me," she laughed. "Didn't mean to offend."

"Just don't let it happen again," I joked.

"Are you a good photographer?" she asked.

"I'm considered one of the better ones in the Marine Corps, I'll show you my portfolio later," I said as I flipped some of the steaks on the barbeque.

"I'd love to see it. So... anybody gonna swim while dinners cooking?"

"I'm down," said Digi.

"Me too," said Josh.

They both stood and jumped into the pool, they began splashing and playing like kids. Kim turned toward them and took off her dress.

"Holy..." I muttered. Her tight ass was almost completely bare. She was wearing a red thong bikini, that was sexy enough but her back was covered with a dragon tattoo. It started with claws digging into her shoulders, moved down her back with one claw digging into her lower back and the other claw stretched down digging into her left butt cheek with the tail wrapping around her left thigh. She looked back over her shoulder when she heard me.

"See something you like?" she smirked.

"You know you're gonna give us all heart attacks right?" I said.

"You'll die happy," she winked.

"I'm really not sure which is impressing me more, the tat or your ass."

She laughed and moved to the steps of the pool and began to wade in. My friends didn't understand our conversation until she dove into the water and they saw her backside. While she was underwater they both looked at me wide-eyed.

"Holy shit she's hot," Digi said.

When she came up for air both men were staring at her.

"All right, show us your tat, I can't believe you have a full back piece," Josh said.

She smiled and came to the side of the pool and heaved herself out. She stood and leaned down and whipped her hair to the side and pulled it to the front. My friends admired her back and began to ask questions. I looked at the front of her bikini, two triangles barely covered her generous chest, I could tell the material was thin since I could clearly see the outline of her erect nipples. I'd had thought her boobs were big before, now that I could see almost all of them I knew she was a full D cup. There was no sag though; they stood out from her chest firmly. Her bottoms had as small a triangle as the top, she had to be shaved because the bikini barely covered her sex.

"How long did this take?" Josh asked.

"Do you have any others?" Digi asked at the same time.

"About thirty hours... Do you see any others? I mean really, this bikini doesn't have much room to hide now does it?" she replied.

I snorted, "No it doesn't."

"Ok, enough looking at my tattoo," she said.

"Wait... I can't leave the grill, you need to come over here so I can see it too," I said.

She walked over to me and turned around. I admired her body, water glistened off her bronzed skin. Her muscles were sleek and feminine. The tattoo's colors were vivid and the detail was amazing. I commented on it.

"Yeah, I had one of the top guys in Los Angeles do it, cost me $2,000, but it was worth it... You through staring at my ass now?"

"Almost," I replied. I hooked a finger into her thong and moved it down, she didn't move.

"Careful," she purred. "You'll turn me on if you keep going."

I just laughed, "You're so bad, I just wanted to see the details under the bikini."

"Uh huh," she reached back and fixed her bikini. "I don't know your friends well enough to skinny dip... yet!"

I watched as the three of them played in the pool, they splashed and goofed around while I cooked dinner. As I finished my cellphone beeped a text message, I pulled it out and checked it.

"All right, come and get it," I yelled as the last of the meat was cooked. "Looks like Will and his wife can't make it. They just texted me, something came up."

They all got out of the pool and toweled off. We spent the next hour eating, drinking beer and joking around. After a while Kim excused herself to go freshen up.

While she was gone, "Hey since Will isn't coming that means we can go hit the strip clubs tonight," said Digi.

The group of us were supposed to go out drinking tonight with Will's wife acing as designated driver.

"Sounds good to me," I said. Josh nodded consent.

"Now I'm gonna swim since I had to cook for you ungrateful bastards," I laughed.

"Hey, we're guests," said Josh.

I dove into the pool, the water felt cool and refreshing. As I surfaced I saw Kim jump in and start swimming toward me underwater. I watched her swim next to me, suddenly she pushed up from the bottom and launched herself at me.

"Sneak attack," she cried as she pushed on my shoulders and shoved me underwater.

I twisted underwater, grabbed her and pulled her underwater with me. We wrestled for a few seconds then pushed off each other and surfaced.

"Careful," I said.

"What, you scared to wrestle?" she asked.

"Ha, not hardly, but with that bikini it would be unfair. If we wrestled you'd end up naked in no time."

She just waggled her eyebrows, "Promises promises... Fine, give me a piggy back ride."

She waded over behind me and climbed on my back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her chest pressed into my back. She draped one arm around my neck and cupped my chest.

"Nice," she whispered in my ear as she playfully squeezed my muscles.

By this time my friends had joined us in the pool and we started playing and splashing each other.

"You know, it's kind of distracting with you in the pool," Digi said looking at Kim.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're hot and you're wearing a thong for god's sake. It's hard not to look at you."

"Anybody wearing this bikini is not bothered by you looking and if she says otherwise she's a complete liar," Kim said. As she spoke her hand gripped my bicep, lowering her voice so that only I could hear, "Am I distracting you?"

"You know damn well you are," I said over my shoulder.

"You boys want to be really distracted?" she asked.

"Yes," they cried, I just groaned.

"God, you're killing me," I said.

"Shut up, you know you love it," she said giving my muscles another squeeze. "Everybody close your eyes, no peeking or I'll leave," she threatened.

We all closed our eyes, her arms let go of me but her legs were still wrapped around my waist. I heard a rustling then she was again clinging to me with her chest pressed into my back.

"Ok, you can open them now," she said. One arm clung around my chest, but her free arm was holding her bikini top. She waved it in front of my eyes. "Ta Da!"

She was topless, but we couldn't see anything since her tits were pressed into my back. My friends started cheering and I grinned.

"Guys, she loves to tease," I said.

"Who cares," Josh replied.

I walked around the pool with her as we all started to calm down.

"Want another beer?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

Digi waded out and got everyone a fresh round. As he handed them out, Kim told me to take her into deeper water.

"I want to stand but I don't want to put my top back on," she said.

She let go of me and stood up, the water covered her boobs, somewhat protecting her privacy. We all continued to drink and chat. Kim's partial nudity didn't bother her at all. It began to get dark and Kim asked us what we were doing tonight.

"Uhmmm, we were gonna go hit some bars," Josh stammered.

"Oh, can I come?" Kim asked.

"Uhhhh, not really," seeing her disappointed expression I hastily explained. "They kind of wanted to hit some strip clubs so it might be awkward for you."

"I wanna go," she cried.

"You wouldn't mind?" asked Digi.

Throwing her hands up, "Hello, I'm in a damn thong and I've been topless the last hour, do you really think I care about a strip club? I'll have fun, trust me."

"Sounds good to me guys," I said.

They both nodded.

"Cool, you guys go clean up and meet me back here in two hours," I looked at them to confirm.

They both nodded. We all waded toward the steps, each of us glanced at Kim to see if she'd expose herself. As the water level lowered she covered her boobs with one arm.

"Bummer," Digi said.

Laughing, "Be happy with what you got," Kim said.

We all grabbed towels and started to dry off, Digi and Josh bent over and began to dry their legs. Kim glanced at me, winking at me, she dropped her towel for a quick second. I saw a flash of her stunning tits with dark nipples.

My friends never had a clue, she grabbed her top and faced away from all of us and put it back on. Afterward, we all cleared the mess outside and brought dishes and trays into my kitchen.

"You guys good to drive?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've kept it to one an hour so I'll drop him off and pick him up, see you in two hours," Josh said.

I watched them walk to the front door.

"You good too?" I asked.

"Nope, not even close," she said. "Besides, I'll just clean up here if you don't mind."

"Not at all, I'll even let you go first, you can use my room," I said, pointing to the door.

"Great," she said. "Hold this," she handed me her towel then turned her back to me and undid her top then pulled her bottoms down and kicked them off. Her backside was completely bare. I know that I basically saw the same thing outside since her thong barely covered her, but this was much more intimate and alluring. She radiated sexual energy, I knew that when she did have sex it was with great enthusiasm. I just shook my head as she asked for the towel, she kept it pressed to her front leaving her back bare, grinning, she turned back around to face me.

"You're such a complete tease," I said.

"No... A tease, yes... A complete tease, no," she said walking toward my room.

"What's the difference?" I asked, watching her bare ass and imagining her beautiful sleek legs wrapped around me again.

"Uhmmmm... A blowjob," she said offhandedly.

I paused, "Wait, does that mean..." I trailed off and stood there as she disappeared into my room. Did she just offer me a blowjob? I replayed the conversation in my head. No, she had to be teasing me again... right? I heard her voice in the room.

"Go ahead and shower before me."

I walked to my doorway, "You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a while so you go first."

I nodded and walked into my bathroom. Turning on the shower I got the water warm, I dropped my shorts and then stepped into the shower. I began to lather up. I heard Kim move into the room, through the frosted glass I saw her walk toward the shower.

"Close your eyes," she said.

"Why?"

"Shut up and do it."

"Fine," I said and closed my eyes. "They're shut."

"No peeking."

The door opened and she stepped inside.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Water conservation," she replied. "I'm very green. I borrowed one of your neckties, turn around."

I turned around and felt the tie being wrapped around my eyes, effectively blindfolding me.

"There," she said as she finished tying a knot behind my head. "Can you see?"

"Nope, not a lick," I opened my eyes but still couldn't see anything. "Why am I blindfolded?"

"You ask too many questions, shut up and enjoy this."

She grabbed the soap, "Let me," was all she said. I didn't fight it, she began to lather my whole body, I leaned my head back as she massaged soap into my chest. Then she took both hands and soaped my arms, her touch was soft and gentle, I sighed. I put my hands on her waist. It felt so good, her hands explored my entire upper body, chest, arms, neck, nothing was safe from her magical massaging fingers. I felt her hug me, as she grinded her tits into my chest she lathered my back. My hands moved down to cup her ass. Our bodies were slick and soapy as she ground into me. I sensed her drop to her knees. She repeated her thoroughness with my legs, thighs, calves, and feet. It felt really good when she massaged my butt, cupping it. "Nice," she whispered. Then she found my member. I was already hard from her nakedness and fondling, when she grasped my shaft I was afraid I would burst. Tenderly she washed me, she lathered up her hands and began to move slow strokes up and down, back and forth. My hips begun to thrust forward involuntarily, she moved even slower. The strokes were firm and steady, I groaned and slumped my head forward.

"Rinse," she said.

"I think he needs more washing," I said.

"RINSE," she ordered.

Groaning I rinsed all the soap off my body, I sensed she stayed on her knees.

"I told you, I'm not a complete tease."

Suddenly I felt her warm mouth engulf my dick. I groaned again, she pushed her head all the way down to my base, she was deep throating me! My knees almost collapsed. She slowly pulled back, I felt her tongue circle the head then lick all the way to the base and back up again. She tortured me with her slowness, taking me fully into her mouth and back out again. Her tongue worshiped my manhood, her fingers circled my base and she made slow twisting motions. The combination of her warm mouth going up and down and her fingers rotating the base was electrifying. Her free hand trailed up and down my leg, grabbing my ass then lightly scratching her nails up and down my leg.

"Jesus Christ," I whispered.

Still teasing me with her hands, she pulled her lips off me, "So about riding your bike?"

I groaned in frustration, "That is not even right to bring that up right now."

"Uh huh, yeah, anyway... You like this right?"

I groaned again, "Please don't do this, you're killing me."

"Yeah, so you'll let me drive it right?"

I felt her tongue circle the head of my dick, she slowly put me deep into her mouth again.

"O fuck! Fine, fine, you can drive it," I exclaimed.

She pulled back, "Whenever I want?"

"Yes damn it, whenever you want."

"Too easy," she murmured as she once again put my dick in her mouth. Her enthusiasm began to mount, stroking her hands and using her tongue with increased eagerness.

I started to pant, I felt my dick start to throb as my orgasm grew, I knew she could feel my dick throbbing in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

She pulled her mouth off and stood, I could feel her hand pumping my dick as I exploded. She continued to stroke him, causing more cum to erupt from me. It seemed to go on forever, finally my dick stop shooting and became soft in her hand.

"Sorry baby," she whispered.

"For what," I said.

"I don't swallow unless I have a ring on my finger," she giggled.

I just laughed.

"Do I get to soap you now?" I asked.

Laughing, "Nope, not on the first date." She opened the door and pushed me out. I stood there dripping water.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed.

"Yep, I have save something for the second date. Now, you're getting water everywhere, go get ready, and no peeking."

I felt around until I found my shower rack and grabbed a towel. I dried off and felt my way to my bedroom before I took off the blindfold.

For a moment I just stood there.

The intensity of our encounter left me stunned. This girl was a handful, she had loads of raw sexual energy, she liked to tease and show off but it also seemed like she had her sights set on me. I mentally reviewed all of our encounters and I couldn't remember her flirting with anyone else like the way she did with me. I know I wasn't around her most of the day but I had friends in the battalion. They told me that multiple guys had already asked her out but she politely refused all of them.

I contemplated the attraction I had toward her. Right now it was intensely physical, but I would admit to myself I loved her sense of humor and she was easy to get along with. I wasn't sure if I wanted a serious relationship or a casual thing. Of course I had no idea what she wanted either. Unable to come to a conclusion, I pushed my thoughts away for later consideration and focused on getting dressed.

I heard the shower stop as I got dressed. I put on a pair of blue jeans and my black leather riding boots as Kim walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her body and one wrapped around her head. Like all girls she had tucked it together in front. It barely covered her ass.

"You wearing the same thing as this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not like I brought anything else."

"Then I'll keep it simple," I said and grabbed a plain black t-shirt. "By the way, that was sooooo wrong to blackmail me in there."

"Whatever," she said, she grabbed her panties out of her bag turned around and slipped them on under her towel, as she bent over I had another great view of her butt. "You got a blowjob out of it, that's a good trade by any standard."

I smiled, "True."

Grabbing her bra she kept her back to me and dropped her towel. I admired her ass again as she put on her bra, she was wearing a pink mesh thong.

"You are so modest," I teased.

"Not everybody gets this treatment," she said turning around as she adjusted herself, her bra was white lace and slightly see-through, I could just make out her dark nipples. "Besides, my bikini showed more than this," she said as she grabbed her pants and began to dress.

"I don't know about that, those panties are mesh. I can see a lot more than I could with your bikini."

She just grinned and continued dressing, she finished putting on boots and her shirt. Finally, we both stood ready to go out.

"I say we ride bikes tonight, or if you want to drink I'll take you on the back of mine," I told her.

"I'll ride with you back, but I'm driving your bike there."

I sighed, "You really going to hold me to that?"

"You said..."

"At the time I would have bought you a house if you'd asked," I cried.

"Don't blame me if you're easy," she laughed. "You can always break your word."

"No, you win," I said. "I'll ride on the back on the way there."

"Oooooo, you get to be my bitch," she said referring to the passenger seat of the motorcycle.

"Yeaaahh, uhm who was on her knees 20 minutes ago, who's the bitch here?" I asked.

She smirked, "And I enjoyed every second of it..."

*****

Digi and Josh showed up at my house at the appointed time.

"You two drive the car, we'll ride the bike and at the end of the night I'll drive the car back," I said. "We'll just go back in morning and pick up my bike."

"Works for me," said Josh, Digi nodded.

We drove out to the first strip bar, I held on to Kim as she expertly maneuvered my bike through traffic, we arrived almost five minutes before my friends.

"I'm impressed," I said as we took off our helmets.

She smiled at the praise. "I was nervous as hell," she confessed. "I know I can ride, it's just I've never ridden such an expensive bike before. I kept thinking, 'If I drop this thing I'm going to be giving him blowjobs for the rest of my life.'"

"Not sure if that makes me want you to drop it or not," I said.

We both laughed.

When my friends arrived we went inside. We got some drinks and went to a table, only Digi and Kim ordered alcohol.

I looked at Josh quizzically, "You're not drinking?"

"Naw, I'm beat from today, I start drinking and I'll pass out in ten minutes, don't worry, I'll still have fun," he shrugged.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers