A Very Naughty Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

We all took a seat and began to watch the dancers. Digi and Kim immediately brought out money and waved a girl over for change. They ordered shots of tequila, Kim whispered to the waitress, I watched as she pointed out four dancers. The waitress left and got our shots, then moved to go talk to the dancers.

"Ok, first round of dances is on me," she said and then she and Digi slammed their shots back and chased it with a beer. "I got all different kinds, I told her I wanted the ginger, the blonde, the brunette, and the Asian, so take your pick, I want the blondey!"

"I'll take the ginger," I said.

"I want the Asian," Digi said. "I want the brunette," Josh said at the same time.

The girls came over and danced for us, and we drank and laughed and enjoyed ourselves. After an hour Kim motioned us to huddle.

"The four we had at the beginning are the only hot ones here, let's go to the next one."

We all nodded and went outside to plan the next stop.

Kim hopped on my bike behind me and I drove away. After a few minutes she motioned me to pull over to an adult store on the side of the highway.

As soon as we stopped she ripped off her helmet, "Ohh, let's look and see what they have," she said.

I followed her inside. We kept smiling at each other as we looked around. She went to the vibrator section.

"I need one of these," she said. "I just don't know which one to get."

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Girls like to have fun too you know."

I noticed a vibrator with a radio remote, "I'll buy you this one, but you have to wear it tonight."

Her eyes gleamed as she looked at it, "Deal!"

We kept looking and she found some other items she wanted, she grabbed some silk rope.

"This too," she asked. "I'll let you ussssse it on me," she sang.

"Really?" I asked.

"I told you before I like to be hogtied," she said. "I'll let you hogtie me in my panties."

"Deal," I said.

We took our purchase outside where she opened her vibrator, quickly looking around she unzipped her jeans and slid it underneath her panties. I took the remote and inserted the batteries we'd bought and slipped the rest of our items into my tank bag. She was zipping up her jeans as I looked over at her.

"You ready for a test?" I asked.

She nodded, I pushed the button for the medium setting.

Her eyes went wide, she gasped and grabbed my arm.

"Ohhh, that's nice," she said.

I laughed, "Hurry up, we need to make it to the next bar."

She hopped on the back of the motorcycle and I slid the remote in my pocket. I took off weaving in and out of traffic, hoping to make up the time we lost at the store. At a stoplight I reached in my pocket and pushed the vibrators setting higher. I felt her arms lock and her hands dig into me. I took off as soon as the light turned green, leaving the vibrator running on high. In a few minutes we pulled up to the next bar. Josh and Digi were waiting for us. When we stopped I put the settings down to low.

Kim got off the backseat and punched me in the arm, "Oh my god I'm going to kill you," she whispered after she took off her helmet.

The four of us went into the bar and found some seats, this bar was bigger and had a lot more girls. Kim wasted no time in ordering drinks for everyone and she and Digi slammed the shots as soon as they arrived. I pushed her vibrator setting higher as soon as she finished her shot. She squirmed and threw her head back.

"Another round," she cried, playing the scene off, I knew better, she smiled but glared at me.

Soon all of us were yelling and having a good time. We got lap dances and talked and partied. I enjoyed the upping and lowering the remote on Kim. Once she was getting a lap dance and I left it on high the entire time. I could see her nipples hardened throughout the dance as the girl rubbed her nearly naked body all over her. Afterward I slowed it back down, she looked at me wide-eyed and mouthed 'I just came.' I held up my drink and saluted her.

At that moment the announcer came on.

"All right ladies, tonight is amateur night, with a top prize of $300 and free drinks for the rest of the night! If you got what it takes come on up!"

All four of us looked at each other and grinned. Kim rolled her eyes, she knew what we were about to suggest. She nodded yes and we knew she was going to do it. She got up and walked to the bathroom, a minute later she came out holding her pants, her tank top pulled to barely below her butt. She handed me her pants and discretely palmed the vibrator to me at the same time, then she walked to the DJ by the stage where a few girls were already in line.

She was the last to dance. A few other girls went before her, we politely cheered and threw dollar bills to encourage them, they danced to slow songs and tried to be seductive to everybody. I thought they were cute and had nice bodies but the music was too slow. The place was full of energy and the songs they danced to weren't helping that.

Finally Kim was up, 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' began to play. Kim sauntered on stage, looked around and in one move pulled off her shirt in beat to the music. She threw it to us. The crowd hooted and cheered as she danced in her bra and panties. After another minute she paused, reached behind her and undid her bra, again she snapped it off in time to the music. The crowd got even louder as her huge tits were on display. They were perfect, taut, large with bronzed skin, and dark erect nipples. The seats around her stage were packed as men kept tossing $5's and $10's at her, she'd stop dancing for a few and let them put money into the side of her panties. The music and her dancing were energizing the crowd. When the song finished, everyone was standing and cheering as she collected the money and her bra from around the stage.

As she walked off stage one guy walked up to her. I watched them, ready to go help her if she needed it. She talked to him for a few seconds and shook her head, he nodded and then talked again. She nodded and handed him her bra. Meanwhile the announcer came back on stage.

"Well, I guess we don't need to wonder who won that," he joked, the crowd cheered.

She walked back to our table in just her panties.

"That guy just gave me a $100 for my bra," she laughed. "He wanted a lap dance but I told him no. Who's got my shirt?"

I held it up, she reached for it but I pulled it back before she could grab it.

"It's gonna cost you a lap dance," I said.

She smirked and sat in my lap, her tits were inches from my face. She grabbed my hands and put them on her ass then started slow grinding in my lap. My dick was already hard from her dancing, yet somehow it managed to get even harder. She continued to rub against me as she grabbed my head and shoved my face between her boobs. My friends cheered.

She pulled back and lightly brushed her nipples across my lips but pulled away before I could kiss them. I was so caught up I barely registered when she stopped. I just stared up at her.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever met," I told her.

She grabbed my face, reached down and crushed her lips to mine. All around us I heard guys cheering her on. Her mouth was hot, her tongue danced with mine for a few seconds, too soon she started to pull back. Holding my face firm she bit my lip as she pulled away, she looked in my eyes and ran her tongue across her lips.

I weakly handed her the shirt. She took is and slowly put on, not breaking eye contact till the last possible second. She turned around and sat on my knee.

After a minute, the manager walked over to us and handed her the prize money.

"If you ever want a job..." he said.

Kim took the money and thanked him but nodded no, she quickly counted out the prize money.

"Wow, between the prize money, selling my bra and tips I made almost $500. Drinks are on me boys," she said.

We cheered, she ordered another round of shots for her and Digi and lap dances for all of us. She changed positions and sat back in my lap with her back to my chest. The rest of the night was a blur as we enjoyed ourselves. Kim never put her pants back on and the rest of the night we each had at least one hand on each other's body.

At the end of the night we walked out to the vehicles.

"I'll get this guy home," Josh said, as he half carried a drunken Digi to his car.

"I'll let her crash at my house and she can ride home from there in the morning," I said. "Text me so I know you made it home safe."

"You too," Josh responded.

Kim was tipsy but not completely drunk, she was putting her pants back on as we walked to my bike. In no time at all we rode back to my place. I expected her to pass out as soon as we got home but she seemed remarkably full of energy.

"What now?" she asked as we got off my bike.

Surprised, I told her, "I was thinking sleep, why, what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking hot, mind-blowing, break-your-bed, screaming-my-name, no-strings-attached sex would be a great way to end the night."

Wide-eyed, "Yes please!" I said.

We walked into my house, she turned to me and pulled off her shirt and threw it at me.

"Gotta catch me if you want the rest lover," she said as she ran away laughing.

I chased her into my room, she jumped up on my bed. I stalked toward her topless form, she looked incredible standing on my bed wearing only jeans. She winked at me and undid the button and zipper on her pants. Holding the sides she wiggled her hips a little, tugging the pants down a couple of inches.

"You want this lover?" she laughed.

I nodded.

"You got to take your clothes off first," she said.

I stripped off my outfit down to my dark blue boxer briefs. Still standing on my bed she made a show of turning around and sliding her pants down. She wiggled her ass as she stepped out of them.

I lost control, I grabbed her and flipped her to the mattress, while falling on top of her, trapping her body underneath me. She immediately wrapped her legs around me, I could feel my heart beat wildly. With one arm supporting me, I wound my free hand through her hair, locking her in place. Our eyes met.

"Gotcha," I said bending over to kiss her.

"O yeah," she breathed just before our lips met.

Our lips met, our bodies crushed together, her lips were warm and yielding. Her tongue, hot and wet danced with mine. I felt lightheaded and my passion increased, the heat from our bodies began to make us lightly sweat. Her hands wrapped around my head, she refused to part lips. Hungrily I covered her mouth, she let out a low moan. The caress of her lips were soft, her tongue driving me wild with it actions. Kim brought one hand to my chest then teasingly stroked my abs. She lightly dug her nails into my skin as we continued to consume each other. Breaking our kiss, I leaned back.

I reached down and gripped her panties, she arched her back as I tugged them down, baring her pussy. I paused as her sex came into view, she was completely shaved and smooth, it glistened lightly with sweat, and I could smell her arousal. Finally, I pulled her panties all the way off and tossed them away.

Gently I spread her knees, she surrendered willingly. Once her legs were wide apart I dropped to my knees. Her sex was inches from my face, she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. I leaned closer, her eyes tracked mine. Boldly I licked my tongue across her sex. Groaning loudly she threw her head back onto the bed and gripped the sheets with her hands. I continued my assault against her pussy. I licked up and down with increasing enthusiasm. She continued to moan, she squirmed and started to bring her legs together but I used my hands and kept them pushed out wide. Her head started thrashing as my tongue entered her. She began to grind against my face.

"Oh god baby... please don't stop lover," she kept moaning.

Her hips started squirming as I licked her continuously. My tongue touched her clit, she cried out.

"OH GOD!"

I teased her clit with my tongue, flicking back and forth, driving her wild. She tasted sweet, musky, she started thrashing and kept trying to bring her legs together as I used my tongue to torture her. It took all my strength to keep her legs spread wide. Her hips started thrusting upward violently against me.

"GOD, WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!" she screamed.

I lifted my head, "Who's the bitch now?" I teased as I stood up.

"I am... God I am so your bitch... I swear I'll tattoo it on my ass... just please fuck me..." she panted.

I dropped my shorts exposing my rock hard dick, it stood out from me ready to impale her. She was still squirming when I fell on top of her and pinned her arms above her head. She thrashed as slowly I teased my dick to rest against her pussy, she bit her lip and whimpered and tried to thrust against me.

I relented as I put just the head in, it took all my strength to stop myself from plunging as far as I could inside her. She struggled against me as I held us right on the edge.

"Would you stop teasing me, you bastard," she growled.

Watching her go crazy with lust was turning me on. Finally I fully entered her and felt her warmth consume me. She hissed as I slowly, deliberately, pushed deep inside her, pinning her to the bed with my manhood and body. Releasing her arms, I grabbed hold of her hips with my hands, fingers sinking into her flesh, as I kept her trapped between the mattress and my body. I held her there for a minute, her chest was heaving, she was struggling to thrust her hips against me while I was inside her. Shifting I grabbed her legs and brought them to my chest, her calves around my neck, she gasped as she was bent almost double, but this position allowed me control her completely.

She pushed her legs against me but I held her firm. Eventually she could only wiggle her ass as I mounted her.

"Who's the bitch?" I asked.

"I am... I'm the bitch," she panted.

"That's what I thought."

Tired of teasing her I began to stroke, building momentum and power. Each of my thrusts made her cry out in pleasure. Her hands tightly gripped the bed. I lost track of time, all I felt was the moment.

All she could do was gasp and thrash in time to my thrusts. I began to build to orgasm, I could feel each thrust bringing me closer. I tried to keep my pace steady but it was too hard, I began to speed up. Her moans became faster, she gasped for air.

Finally I exploded inside of her, at the same time she cried out and her back arched, she tried to move her legs but I kept them locked in place against my chest. We were both paralyzed by the intensity of orgasming at the same time. Head down, I began to relax, my breathing started to ease, I let her legs drop to my sides. She looked at me, her sweating body glistened in the light.

"Tattoo it on your ass huh?" I said.

She just rolled her eyes and rolled over to her stomach.

"Shut up," she said. "You better recover quick, because I want to do that again."

"O really?"

"Yes, really," she said. "And if it's that good again I just might let you tattoo my ass."

I flopped on the down next to her. Looking into her eyes I reached over and kissed her.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers