A Very Personal Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers

"Yes, of course Mr Williams. Go straight through." For some reason Victoria had an urge to bow or curtsey, but she managed to resist it as she stepped aside and opened the door for Mr Williams. He swept past her and into Bernard's office and she breathed a small sigh of relief.

Hopefully the meeting went well, Victoria was finally starting to make a break through with Mr Beazley and if his meeting with Mr Williams went well then he was sure to be in a good mood that afternoon.

***

In actual fact, Bernard's meeting with Mr Williams lasted well into the afternoon and he eventually departed at about quarter to four. Bernard did seem pleased, or at the very least relieved, when he finally bid farewell to his boss.

Bernard stepped back into the office with a huge grin on his face. "Mr Williams is over the moon!" he announced happily.

"That's wonderful!" said Victoria, standing up excitedly.

"And I was on fire in there! I've never felt so relaxed and at ease, thank you Victoria, you're the best personal assistant I've ever had!"

"Oh, thank you Mr Beazley!" said Victoria in delight. She hugged Bernard warmly, so happy to receive his praise.

"Oh, Victoria," stammered Bernard in surprise as the gorgeous young blonde hugged him happily. He stiffly put his arms around her waist as she pressed her lush curves up against him, his hands resting in the small of her back.

Victoria relaxed her embrace and made to step back, but Bernard's arms stiffly held her in place. Bernard didn't say anything, but she could feel his breathing heavy in her ear.

"Oh, Victoria," repeated Bernard in a whisper. His hands slid down from her back to cup and squeeze her ass through her black skirt, the firm sphere's of her buttocks filling his palms.

Victoria froze, not sure what to do. Bernard had both his hands on her ass, which he was squeezing and kneading, keeping her body held tightly against his.

"Um... are you okay Mr Beazley?" Victoria said eventually.

"What? Oh...ah..." the stammering accountant quickly released his young assistant and stepped back away from her. "I...I've got to get going."

With that Bernard hurriedly headed back into his office, slamming shut the door behind him.

Victoria gave a sigh of dismay. She still wasn't sure where she stood with her strange, socially inept superior.

***

The next morning Victoria arrived with her confidence restored.

On her way home the previous night she'd once again removed her bra and stopped in to see Walter Spackman. He'd been looking particularly fit and healthy and had vigorously shagged her doggy style on top of his hospital bed not just once, but twice in a row.

Walter had also assured her again that now Bernard had sampled her oral talents her worries about her job were over, plus he was pretty sure that he'd back at work himself sooner rather than later.

Just to be sure, Victoria had again spiked Bernard's morning coffee with Viagra, determined to make herself indispensable to her strange new boss. She'd made sure to wear the most inviting and sexy outfit she could find in her closet, an ultra-clingy red mini-dress that hugged her generous curves and left very little to the imagination. It was particularly tight across the peachy globes of her firm buttocks, and Bernard had almost choked when she dropped a pen on her way out of his office and bent at the waist to retrieve it. If that display didn't stir him, nothing would.

This time it only took about ten minutes.

Bernard Beazley emerged from his office, his face red and flushed, the front of his suit trousers bulging obscenely. Victoria watched as Bernard wordlessly walked to the front door of the office and locked it, then walked around her desk, standing right beside where she was sitting at her computer.

"Time to do your job Ms Anderson," breathed Bernard in a throaty whisper as he unzipped his trousers.

Bernard reached into the open fly of his suit pants and pulled out his Viagra enhanced erection. Like yesterday, it was red and engorged, the veins along the shaft clearly visible, the slit at the tip glistening with pre-cum.

Victoria barely had time to smile as Bernard reached out and grabbed the back of her head with one hand and drew her mouth in towards his cock. His other hand was wrapped around the base of his dick as he guided it between her full lips, letting out a groan as his erection slid into her warm, wet mouth.

Bernard let go of his cock and grabbed his assistant's head in both hands and began thrusting into her mouth, his hips pumping back and forth as he lustfully fucked her face.

Victoria gagged slightly at Bernard's abrupt assault of her mouth, the head of his cock pushing against the back of her throat as he shoved extra hard and deep between her lips. Victoria's nostrils flared as she regained control of her breathing and let Bernard forcefully use her throat to get himself off.

"Yes, that's it Victoria!" groaned Bernard, his cock pistoning into Victoria's mouth, his balls slapping her chin. "Suck my cock."

Victoria moaned around the mouthful of accountant's cock. She briefly wondered what her husband would think if he stopped by to visit her at work. But this wasn't a sexual thing right? This was just her doing her job. And it was what she wanted wasn't it? She'd been scheming for days to get Bernard to make use of her talented mouth for his relief.

Victoria could taste Bernard's salty precum on her tongue as his prick sawed rapidly in and out of her mouth. His orgasm wouldn't be too far off now. Still eager to satisfy her boss, Victoria doubled her efforts, doing her best to slurp enthusiastically on his jackhammering manhood as he crudely fucked her mouth.

"Ahhh!" Bernard let out a wail of pleasure as he spurted liberally across her tongue, thick waves of cum shooting down her throat as Victoria hurriedly swallowed down his jism.

"Oh my," breathed Bernard, his pumping hips slowing as he spent himself into his assistants willing mouth. "That...that was magnificent Victoria."

Victoria finished slurping Bernard's cock clean and leant back in her chair. "Any time Mr Beazley."

"Yes..." Bernard suddenly looked uncomfortable again, as if he regretting losing control of himself. "Well...we'll see."

***

The next few days something of a routine established itself.

Victoria would arrive at work, spike Bernard's coffee with Viagra and then patiently await his arrival at her desk. Sooner or later he'd emerge from his office and then shove his dick into her mouth and fuck her throat until he explosively came in her mouth. Without fail, he'd be apologetic and embarrassed afterwards and would quickly depart.

They'd then pretty much avoid each other for the rest of the day, before Victoria went home, stopping in at the hospital to get fucked by her other boss, Walter Spackman. Finally, she'd then go home to her husband feeling exhausted and confused.

Something had to change. She was making progress with Bernard, but he still didn't seem to be completely happy with her.

The one thing that Victoria was pretty sure about was that Mr Beazley seemed quite taken with her bum. As far as she could see there was only one logical step to fix their working relationship.

***

A determined Victoria arrived the next morning eager to please as always. She wore the same short black skirt she'd worn the first day she met Mr Beazley, matched with a plain white blouse that was stretched across her ample bosom. Once again she'd foregone wearing stockings, leaving her elegant tanned legs bare and beautifully displayed.

Events unfolded normally at first, Bernard hurriedly drinking his morning coffee and arriving at her desk with his cock out and hard as a rock.

"Relief time Victoria," said Bernard, reaching for the back of his busty secretary's head and pulling her towards his rigid manhood.

As Bernard pulled Victoria's mouth towards the tip of his erection, the gorgeous blonde turned her head slightly and kept her lips tightly closed. Instead of slipping inside her welcoming mouth as he was used to, the head of Bernard's cock bumped against her pursed lips and rubbing across her smooth cheek.

Bernard looked down in surprise, "What's wrong Mrs Anderson?"

Victoria took a deep breath, strengthening her resolve. "Am I doing a good job Mr Beazley?" she asked, looking up at her temporary boss expectantly.

Bernard looked a little annoyed at being denied the use of her mouth. "Of course you are Victoria. Now open up and start sucking."

Bernard pulled Victoria's head in towards his crotch again, but she once again turned away, his cock grazing across her other cheek.

"You haven't given me a pat for doing a good job for days Mr Beazley," complained Victoria. "And my husband is starting to complain about my breath, I'm not sure you should keep putting your penis in my mouth anymore."

Bernard looked crestfallen. "I...I..." he stammered, not sure what to say. His cock twitched in front of Victoria's face, showing no signs of drooping.

"I am doing a good job, aren't I Mr Beazley?"

Bernard swallowed. "Bend over the desk Victoria."

The buxom blonde nodded and stood up, following her boss's instructions and bending over the edge of her desk.

"Good job Victoria."

Victoria gasped as she felt both of Bernard's hands on her ass, squeezing her firm, toned buttocks.

"Oh my," breathed Bernard. "You're right Victoria, it's been too long since I gave you a..." as he spoke he was lifting up the back of her skirt, and he froze mid-sentence as her ass was exposed. She was not wearing panties.

After a moment of silence Victoria looked back over her shoulder. "Are you okay Mr Beazley."

The shy accountant gave a whimper as he grabbed her naked ass with both hands and squeezed, his fingers sinking into the firm flesh of her round buttocks. Bernard sighed as he kneaded the toned flesh of his blonde assistants ass.

Victoria tensed slightly as she felt him move closer, the tip of his cock poking into one soft cheek of her ass.

"Good job Victoria," Bernard repeated, leaning in against her, his hard shaft sliding up along the crack of her ass and nestling between her glorious buttocks as he rubbed himself against her. Bernard's hands slipped up off her ass to hold her by the hips and pull her ass back against his crotch.

"It really is a shame I can't use my mouth to relieve you today," said Victoria as he boss humped against her ass, her skirt bunched up against her waist.

Bernard gave a small moan as Victoria reached behind her and took hold of his trembling erection, squeezing it in her fist. She guided him down between her legs, rubbing the tip of his cock against the lips of her pussy.

"If you want this you can't keep hiding in your office and avoiding me all the time," warned Victoria.

"Yes," moaned Bernard, his cock twitching as the head rubbing along the slit of Victoria's snatch. "Anything, whatever you want."

"And you have to tell me I'm doing a good job more often," added Victoria, determined to put an end to the awkwardness between them. He was leaning in against her, Victoria's hand the only thing from stopping his hard cock penetrating her pussy.

"Absolutely," Bernard hurriedly agreed. He pushed forward with his hips as Victoria dropped her hand away, his erection sliding smoothly into her wet pussy.

Victoria let out a loud moan as her temporary boss pushed inside her. His entry felt like the walls between them breaking down.

Bernard held tightly onto Victoria's waist and thrust into his busty secretary's vagina several times and then pulled out.

"Wh...what's wrong?" asked Victoria, glancing back over her shoulder at Mr Beazley. He wasn't going to go all cold on her again surely?

"That's not the hole I want," Bernard calmly told her as he lined his erection up with the entrance to her tight ass which he'd been so obsessed with.

Victoria gasped in surprise as she felt his cock nudging against her anus. She probably shouldn't have been so surprised given his fascination with her bum. "I'm not sure...oh!" She gasped as Bernard pushed his cock into her ass. "Oh Mr Beazley!"

Bernard gave a grunt as he squeezed his cock into the ultra tight tunnel of her ass. "Oh that's tight Victoria!" he groaned loudly, breathing heavily through his nose, his nostril's flaring.

The snorting accountant starting to pump against Victoria, his erection sliding in and out of her snug posterior. "Oh Victoria!" he groaned, humping against her ass. "I can't believe I'm actually fucking you up the ass."

"Uh!" grunted Victoria in discomfort as he thrust deeply inside her. "Not fucking..." she gasped as he gave another hard shove. He felt impossibly big inside her tight ass. "I'm just helping relieve your stress."

"Sure," agreed Bernard, gripping her slim waist tightly as he buggered her. "Whatever you say honey. Oh fuck that's tight!" Bernard pushed hard, shoving his swollen erection in Victoria's ass to the hilt, his balls pressed against her pussy as his cock was completely stuffed inside the gorgeous secretary's bottom.

"Uh! Mr Beazley!" groaned Victoria as her panting boss started to fuck her ass with vigour.

"Oh Victoria!" groaned Bernard, his hips slapping against her as they pumped rapidly, pistoning his cock in and out of the tight tunnel between her glorious buttocks. "Mmmmmm!" Bernard gave a moan of lust as he pummelled against Victoria's lovely round posterior, her tight asshole stretched around his throbbing prick. This was all his dreams and fantasies coming true. He wouldn't last much longer.

Bernard's entire body jerked, his back arching and he forced his cock deep between Victoria's perfect cheeks and exploded, shooting his spunk deep up her ass. "Oh fucking hell!" Bernard bellowed as he emptied himself into Victoria, his heart hammering in his chest. With an assistant like this it was no wonder that Walter Spackman had suffered a heart attack, Bernard thought to himself.

Bernard slumped forward, leaning on top of Victoria over the edge of his desk, his hips hunching a couple more times and shunting her against the desk as he squeezed out every drop of cum from his depleted testicles.

"Good job Victoria," he whispered in her ear.

***

The rest of that day went like a dream for Victoria. For once Mr Beazley didn't lock himself in his office, and he frequently came out to see her. Chatting breezily and regularly complementing her on her work. He was like an entirely different person.

When five o'clock came and he was on his way home, he paused at Victoria's desk to say goodnight, insisting that she bend over so he could give her a pat for a good job.

Victoria half expected Bernard to fuck her up the ass again, but he was evidently completely spent from their earlier session.

He did however pull up her skirt and run his hands all over the smooth cheeks of her buttocks.

Victoria gasped as she felt his tongue slide over the curve of her right cheek and he gave her left buttock a tender kiss.

"I look forward to working with you tomorrow Victoria," he said in a husky whisper before giving her a slap on her exposed posterior and heading out the door.

Victoria sighed in contentment. She was certain that her job was now secure.

***

The next day at work, Victoria arrived with a new sense of purpose. She was wearing a short black skirt and matching black satin blouse. In an effort to impress Mr Beazley she'd carefully selected her underwear -- a lacy black bra and no panties so allow him easy access to her ass.

When she arrived that morning Mr Beazley hadn't got to the office yet, so she got to work typing up some notes he'd assigned her from the previous afternoon. As she typed she idly wondered if Bernard would stick his penis in her ass or her mouth first. Actually, the more she thought about it, the more she would rather it to be in her mouth before, rather than after he used her bum.

Victoria's thoughts were interrupted as she was startled by a pair of hands closing over her breasts, squeezing them firmly through her satin blouse.

"Oh! Good morning Mr Beazley," she stammered in surprise as the hands boldly kneaded her ample hooters.

"Now what did I tell you about wearing a bra?" came an unexpected, but familiar voice. He was back.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers