A Very Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers

As the zipper came down a rather unattractive pair of stained white y-front's were revealed, Victoria wrinkled her nose up at the sight. She took another deep breath as she pulled open the front of Walter's pants to gain access. Here goes nothing.

There was a slight catch in Walter's voice, speaking into one of his phones as Victoria tentatively slipped her hand into the y-front entrance of his underwear. He couldn't help but smile as his lovely young secretary took hold of his cock in her fingers and pulled it out through the gap in his underwear.

Victoria's mouth was dry and her heart beating rapidly as she felt warm, rubbery shaft of Walter's limp cock in her soft hand. She couldn't believe she was touching her boss's penis. The naïve blonde didn't notice the smirk on Walter's face as she pulled his penis out, holding it in her fingers, trying to touch it as little as possible as she aimed it towards the rubbish bin on the floor at his feet.

Walter's cock wasn't particular long, especially in it's softened state, but it was thick. He was uncircumcised, the fleshy foreskin covering the head of his cock with the slit only just peeking out the top. He felt a rush of blood as Victoria's cool hand held his cock, but did his best to keep his mind off what was happening, not wanting to scare her off with an erection. At least not yet anyway.

Victoria was unable to take her eyes off Walter's penis as she held it gently in her hand, doing her best to aim the tip towards the bin as she waited for him to piss.

Victoria gave a sharp gasp as she suddenly felt Walter's cock twitch in her hand and a steady stream of piss shot from the end, splashing into the rubbish bin. She diligently held his cock still as he pissed into the bin, his eyes closed as he mumbled into his two phones. When the last few drops splashed out he reached forward and ripped off another page from his pad. 'Shake it' was the note revealed.

Victoria did as she was instructed, shaking his penis in her hand, sending a few drops of pee spraying about. She stopped and reached for Walter's y-fronts with the intention of putting his dick away, but Walter tapped the pad again, indicating he wanted her to 'shake it' some more.

The kneeling blonde nodded and without a word shook his cock a bit more, his penis flopping around and bumping against the back of her hand and wrist as she shook it more vigorously this time. Walter tapped the pad a third time, still not satisfied so Victoria gave his cock some more shaking. She wasn't certain but she was pretty sure it felt a little bigger in her hand by the time he was finally satisfied.

'Wipe the tip.' Was the next message that appeared when Walter ripped off yet another page. Victoria was surprised at just how well Walter seemed to have this planned out.

She looked up onto his desk to where he usually kept a box of tissues, but to her surprise there was no box. Victoria looked questioningly up at Walter in surprise but he was no help, ignoring her and focussing on his two phone conversations. The whole time Victoria was holding Walter's penis in her soft hand, the shaft every so slightly swollen from her attentions, although by no means erect.

Victoria glanced around the room for something to use but didn't come up with any ideas. She couldn't really let go and run to the bathroom for some toilet paper as it might mean he dribbled on his underwear, not that it was a particularly clean pair of underwear however.

She finally made a decision and to Walter's surprise wiped the tip of his cock with her other hand, her palm swiping over the dribbling slit of his penis. Victoria then stuffed his dick back into his underwear and zipped up his pants. Walter smiled slightly as she then stood up, grabbed the bin and hurried out of his office to get cleaned up. His plan had worked ever better than he'd expected.

***

Walter maintained a pretty low profile for the rest of the day, neither of them even mentioned the piss incident at all. He managed to get by with several ass slaps and a couple of boob-stress-ball groping sessions.

The next day he arrived a little earlier, eager to see if he could take his new personal assistant to the next level.

Victoria was wearing a tight fitting white top with a plunging v-neck and a knee-length tan skirt. As Walter arrived on Friday morning he walked right up to where Victoria was sitting at her desk and reached out with both hands, grabbing her tits through her top.

Victoria gasped in surprise as Walter gave her big boobs a firm squeeze, his palms running across the expansive mounds and feeling her nipples jutting through the material of her top.

"No bra, very good Victoria," he said, pinching her nipples through her top. He then released her tits and marched onwards into his office, closing the door behind him without a further word of greeting.

Not long after, Victoria put a phone call through and she heard him raising his voice anxiously, apparently he had another conference call this morning.

A few minutes into the call Victoria's heart sank when she heard Walter yell out from his office, "I need to piss!"

Victoria's heart fell a little as she jumped up and hurried into Walter's office. Walter was already prepared today, she walked in to see him sitting in his chair behind his desk with his legs spread wide and the front of his pants already open. He was only talking into the one phone today, but it didn't cross Victoria's mind that he had a hand free to take care of himself.

Victoria picked up his rubbish bin and positioned it between his spread legs as she knelt down beside his chair and reached for the opening in the front of his pants. Walter smiled as he felt her soft hand slip into the y-front of his underwear and close around the shaft of his cock. She pulled his cock out the opening in his underwear, it felt slightly engorged this morning, not erect by any means, but definitely slightly swollen in anticipation of her touch.

As she aimed the tip of his dick towards the bin at his feet, Walter reached down with his free hand and slid it across Victoria's chest, groping each of her breasts in turn through her top. Even with him squeezing her tits she didn't realise that he was quite capable of holding his own dick for pissing.

Victoria frowned when he didn't start pissing right away, doing her best to ignore the hand squeezing her right breast as a stress-ball. Walter's fingers seized her nipple through her top, pinching it as he'd done earlier on arrival at work, and then using the nipple hold to shake and jiggle her entire breast. The pretty young secretaries frown deepened as she felt a definite stiffening of the shaft in her hand.

Walter gave a slight moan into his phone as his hand slid over to Victoria's other breast, roughly squeezing and kneading the round melon through her top.

Victoria shook his cock in the direction of the rubbish bin in an effort to get him to piss, but nothing came out. If anything his cock thickened further in her hand. The buxom personal assistant gasped in surprise as Walter's hand slipped down the front of her v-neck top, sliding inside to grasp her bare left breast.

Victoria froze in surprise, not sure if this was ok or not. Walter didn't even look down as he fondled her tit, his hand eagerly reaching inside her shirt. The old businessman grinned as his fingers pinched her nipple and explored the ample firmness of her bare breast, rolling the fleshy jug around in his groping palm. Keeping his hand buried down inside the neckline of Victoria's top he reached over to her other breast, giving it the same eager squeezing, groping and pinching treatment.

"Damn it!" swore Walter in sudden anger, releasing her breast and slamming his phone down in a rage with his other hand.

Victoria jumped in surprise, wondering the cause of her bosses abrupt outburst. It was then that she noticed that the penis she was clutching was fully erect, hard as a rock and pointing skywards instead of down at the rubbish bin. The busty blonde snatched her hand away in surprise and horror.

"Look what you've done!" yelled Walter angrily, gesturing with both hands towards his crotch.

Victoria stared at Walter's erection in shock, her mind racing, but no words coming from her mouth.

"The conference call is ruined and I clearly can't piss. You're a stupid, stupid girl!" raged Walter.

"Sorry," was all Victoria could blurt out. She was very confused and didn't really know what she'd done wrong. After all, she was just doing what Walter had asked of her. Was it really her fault he'd gotten hard?

"Sorry!?" he repeated furiously. "It's going to take more than that. You'll have to fix it!"

"Fix it? What do you mean Mr Spackman?" Victoria asked timidly.

"Make it go down, now!" Walter firmly commanded her, making a fist with one hand and gesturing in an imitation of masturbating.

"You mean..." stammered Victoria, her eyes widening as she realised what he wanted of her.

"Yes damn it, get to it!" snapped Walter.

If Victoria had been thinking straight, or if she'd been a little more intelligent or less naïve she probably would have refused. But she was terrified of upsetting him further, believing she'd made a bad mistake and ruined his ever-so-important conference call.

"Quickly please," Walter urged her to hurry.

Victoria swallowed and reached out, taking hold of his cock in her hand again. It probably helped that she already held his penis a couple times by now, so it wasn't such an alien feeling to be kneeling beside him at his feet with her boss's dick in one hand.

The pretty young blonde started to move her soft hand up and down on Walter's shaft, stroking his rock hard erection somewhat tentatively.

"That's it," murmured Walter appreciatively. "A little faster."

Victoria started to jerk him off in earnest, her hand pumping up and down on his hard cock. Both of Walter's hands moved down to Victoria's chest, giving her tits a quick squeeze through her top and then slipping inside to grope her lovely hooters more directly.

"Nice," he breathed, squeezing her tits as she pumped his hard cock in her warm hand. "Play with my balls with your other hand," he told her. Victoria obediently reached up and cupped his testicles in her free hand, not slowing her rapid stroking for an instant.

Walter gave Victoria's breasts an extra hard squeeze, causing her to wince slightly as she gently juggled his testicles in one hand and tossed him off with the other. His breathing was getting faster and she guessed he was getting nearer to climax.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," moaned Walter, pinching hard on his personal assistant's nipples, causing her to gasp out loud. Victoria's fist was a blur on his hard cock, rapidly jerking up and down, stroking him towards orgasm.

Victoria could see a few dribbles of cum leaking from the tip of her boss's cock, and as her hand slid rapidly up and down his length it reached her hand. The extra lubrication made her pulling smoother, but it was still kind of gross.

"That's it!" gasped Walter. "Not too much longer." His eyes were half closed in pleasure as he enjoyed his handjob with obvious relish. He was barely playing with her tits at this point, his hands mostly just resting on her big round boobs as she jerked him off.

With a loud moan and a strangled grunt of pleasure Walter suddenly lurched in his chair, his hands falling out from the front of Victoria's shirt and clutching the arms of his chair. His cock surged in Victoria's hand and a thick rope of sticky white cum spurted from the tip, shooting across the gap in front of chair and splattering onto his desk. Walter moaned with pleasure as the shot was followed by another surge of semen, splashing onto the floor just beyond the rubbish bin that Victoria had pulled up earler.

"Oh shit!" gasped Walter, as he slumped into his chair, still moaning as he orgasmed. The next spurt of cum was much smaller, mostly falling onto his chair and over Victoria's hand which still clutched his cock.

The busty blonde gently squeezed the last of his cum from his cock before letting go and sitting back. She glanced around for something to wipe her sticky hand on, but there was nothing at hand to help out.

"That was great sweetie, but you made a fucking mess," breathed Walter, a stupidly happy grin on his face.

Victoria bit her lip, deciding not to point out that it was him who had made the mess and not her.

Walter was still breathing heavily as she stuffed away his cock. "I'm going to go get cleaned up, can you fix up this mess please," he ordered his assistant, who was still kneeling on the floor beside his desk.

He got up and hurried off to the bathroom, a slight skip in his step at the thought of what the lovely blonde had just done for him.

***

After getting cleaned up Walter ducked out of the office for an extended morning tea that led right on into a long lunch. Victoria did her best to clean up the cum that splattered his desk, floor and chair but there still a few stains remaining when he returned.

He walked back into the office to see Victoria filing something in the bottom drawer of the cabinet beside her desk. She was bent at the waist, her beautiful ass jutting out directly towards him, the material of her skirt clinging to her flawless buttocks deliciously, the backs of her long, slim legs looking fantastic in her high heeled, strappy-shoes.

Walter licked his lips at the glorious sight and immediately moved in behind her. Victoria gasped as she felt his hand on the back of her calf, just below her knee. She spent all morning feeling embarrassed over the whole handjob incident and her skin crawled at his touch.

"Mmm," murmured Walter in appreciation of her long legs as he slid his hand slowly upwards. His palm stroked slowly up the firm, well muscled back of her leg and his dick stiffened a little in his pants, despite the earlier relief that Victoria had provided.

Victoria froze, remaining bent over as Walter's hand moved up to her creamy thigh and then slid higher still, climbing up above the hemline of her skirt, the material bunching against his wrist and he explored upwards.

Walter was breathing nosily through his nose, almost snorting with lust as his hand moved up over Victoria's soft, creamy upper thigh, right the way to the tasty curve of her buttock.

To Walter's absolute delight the lovely blonde was wearing a pair of very skimpy g-string underwear and her perfect ass-cheeks were left bare and uncovered, free for him to grope. He gave a soft moan as his hand stroked upward over the curve of Victoria's tight ass, 'till he was cupping her buttock in his palm. He gave her ass a squeeze, his fingers sinking into the firm cheeks of her buttocks.

"Lovely," he breathed softly, giving her bare ass another firm squeeze. He gave her buttock a gentle pat and then moved on, heading into his office as if nothing had happened.

His door finally closed and Victoria moved again at last, standing up straight and smoothing down the back of her skirt with a slight shudder.

At about 4pm another conference call came through for Walter and Victoria put it straight through, hoping that there wouldn't be another incident like the previous calls.

After just shy of five minutes however, Victoria's heart sank as she heard the familiar call from Mr Spackman's office.

"Victoria! Get in here. I need to piss!" he yelled, covered the end of his phone with one hand.

After the handjob this morning, Victoria was mortified at the prospect of assisting Mr Spackman while he was on the phone and she was almost tempted to slip out and pretend she'd gone home already.

She hesitated a moment on the threshold of Walter's office, but eventually decided that other than helping him piss she liked this job and didn't want to lose it.

So once again, Victoria found herself kneeling at her bosses feet, holding his rock solid erection in her soft hand as he scribbled 'Fix it!' on his notepad.

Victoria sighed quietly in embarrassment, but nevertheless she began to slowly slide her cool hand up and down on Walter's hard penis.

As she began to reluctantly toss her boss's salad, she was not in the least surprised to feel him reach out with one hand to casually grope her big tits through her blouse.

He lasted quite a bit longer than he had done that morning, and Victoria got quite tired, having to swap hands as she vigorously jerked his hard cock in her hand, giving him her best possible handjob in a futile effort to get things over and done with as quick as possible.

While she jerked him off, Walter's hand once again made it's way down inside the neckline of her blouse to play with her bare breasts, pinching and tweaking her hardened nipples and massaging and mauling at her big soft tits.

After about fifteen minutes, Victoria's wrists were burning from the effort, she was relieved when Mr Spackman suddenly pulled his hand out from the front of her blouse to cover the end of his phone.

"I'm gonna cum now, be dear and make sure you don't make a big mess like last time," he instructed casually.

Victoria's eyes widened in surprise and she hurried glanced around her, looking for something to catch his cum in. She briefly considered the bin, but remembering the huge spurts from that morning doubted she could get it to work.

Victoria looked up at Walter for assistance.

Walter grinned broadly and opened his mouth wide, pointing inside.

Victoria frowned, at first not realising what he meant. Then it dawned on her. Surely he didn't want her to catch his cum in her mouth?

Mr Spackman reached out and placed a hand on the back of Victoria's head, pulling her face down towards his lap. Victoria had no time to protest as she sudden found her boss's erection sliding smoothly between her lips and across her tongue.

Walter gave a moan of pleasure as Victoria's lips closed around the middle of his hard shaft and the tip of his cock hit the back of her mouth. Victoria moaned slightly in protest around her sudden mouthful of cock, but it was too late to stop things now.

Walter gave a grunt as his hard cock lurched in his beautiful secretary's mouth. As Victoria gurgled in dismay, Walter ejaculated copiously down her throat, his thick, salty seed spurting across her tongue as she swallowed desperately to avoid gagging or making a mess.

Walter held her face down in his lap until he had completely finished cumming. When he released her Victora sat up, coughing and sputtering, her eyes still wide with shock.

Victora stood up, looking around in bewilderment. Had that just happened? Had her boss just came in her mouth? She glanced down and notice that the top button had popped off her blouse, no doubt from having Walter's hand stuffed down the neckline.

Mr Spackman interrupted her disorientation, pointing to a note on his desk.

'You missed a drop,' it read. Victoria looked back towards her boss and saw him gesturing down towards the tip of his now slightly shrunken penis.

Wordlessly, Victoria bent back toward into Walters lap and licked the tip of his cock. She couldn't actually see any sperm there, so licked his dick all over, just to be sure. The buxom secretary then hurried stuffed Walter's dick back into his pants and she mutely departed, not meeting Walter's eyes.

***

The next day Victoria arrived late, after Walter had already drank his morning coffee. She shuffled rather glumly into his office, dressed in a pale grey skirt with matching jacket and a silky white blouse.

"I think we need to talk Mr Spackman," Victoria said meekly as she stood at the door to Walter's office.

"Of course Victoria," said Walter warmly. "Please come on in and take a seat," he said pointing to the couch on the far side of his office.

Victoria hesitate for an instant and then took a seat on the couch, her skirt riding up slightly to give Walter an eyeful of her smooth thighs encased in pale, flesh toned stockings. He could see the slightest hint of the lacy tops of the stockings.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers