A Very Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"More than I've ever wanted anything before," she said.

I felt the pressure increase on my cock, soft and yielding, but not yielding yet.

"What if it hurts?"

"We can stop and try again," she said. "I want to be fucked by you all the time, Mike. Always and for ever."

"I want that too, Katie," I said.

"You mean that?" she said.

I nodded. "I mean that with all my heart and soul."

"I love you, Mike," she whispered, and released the weight off her hips. For a moment the pressure grew painful on my cock and then it suddenly released and I slid past her broken hymen and embedded myself deeply inside her.

I saw her grimace when I broke through, and bite hard on her bottom lip.

We stayed like that for a moment, my cock all the way inside her, Katie's face looking puzzled, her eyebrows drawn together.

"Hurt?" I said.

She nodded, "A bit."

"Sore?" I asked.

She nodded again.

I grasped her hips and drew her off me. She allowed herself to slide back until my cock popped out from between her pussy lips. There was a little blood, but not much, and I picked up my shorts and wiped myself clean.

Katie lay flat on my stomach and put her arms around me. "I want you to fuck me so much, Mike. Try again."

"We have all the time in the world, Katie. We can try again tomorrow."

"But I want you inside me," she said, and wriggled up, pressing her beautiful breasts against my chest, covering my mouth with kisses. I felt salty tears drop from her eyes onto my lips.

"Katie, it's alright. I can wait. We can both wait."

"I don't want to wait," Katie said. "I want you to fuck me now!"

I put my arms tight around her back and hugged her until she stopped crying. Finally she pulled herself away from me, leaning her arms on my chest and looking into my face.

"You could fuck me in my ass," she said softly.

"What?"

"My ass. Don't you want to fuck my tight asshole? I really loved it when you licked me there. I want you to fuck my ass, Mike."

"That could hurt as well," I said.

"We won't know until we try."

"Katie, I would love to fuck you there. But only if you're sure. And only if you want it too."

"Have you ever done it before, Mike? Fucked one of your girlfriends in the ass?"

I shook my head.

"But you've wanted to?"

I nodded. "It just never seemed... the right thing to ask, you know?"

She kissed me and jumped up. "Hang on, I'm sure I saw some baby oil in the bathroom."

I watched as she ran across the room and up the stairs, her gorgeous ass jiggling. Within moments she came back down with a half full bottle of oil.

"I don't know how old this is, but I don't think it goes off." She uncapped it and poured oil into her palm, transferred it to my cock, rubbed it all along the length of it. Then she climbed back onto the sofa and leant over the arm, lifting her ass towards me. She looked back over her shoulder and winked, "Come on then..."

I knelt between her thighs and looked at her ass cheeks opened in front of me, their full curve cradling the secret bud within, raised around its edges and pinker inside. The crack of her ass tapered up into her waist, faded and was then continued by the deep valley along her spine. I lowered my head and licked her, going directly to her asshole, making it wet and pushing my tongue inside.

"Oh God Mike, that feel so good," she gasped. "I love it when you do that."

I pushed my tongue inside her and she tasted musky and clean. Katie pushed back against my mouth, moaning.

"I want more, Mike. I want your cock. I want your cock in my ass."

I sat back and took the bottle of oil, allowed a stream of the clear fluid to run directly down onto her asshole, stopped it with my hand and rubbed it in, pushing my finger inside, coating the walls of her asshole with oil. I poured more, worked it inside. When I added a second finger Katie gasped.

"Too tight?" I asked.

"Too fucking wonderful," she said.

I put more oil in my palm and coated the head of my cock well, moved up between her thighs until it hovered an inch from her tight little hole.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts," I said, leaning over against her back and whispering in her ear.

"I want you to fuck me every way you can," she said between breaths, "I want you to fuck me always and for ever."

I straightened up and pushed my hips forward. The tip of my cock touched her asshole and Katie jumped and then laughed. "Oooh," she said.

I pushed further forward and my cock bent as I applied pressure. Katie's asshole opened slightly for my engorged head, and then one of us must have moved because it popped away from her hole and slid up along her crack.

Katie laughed again and reached back for me, couldn't reach quite far enough, and I took my cock and guided the head back to her asshole, placed it once more and held it there as I pushed.

Katie's sphincter muscles fought my entrance and when I pushed she tightened up.

"You've got to try and relax," I said.

"I'm trying. But I want you so much I think I'm getting too tense."

I leaned forward and put my hands around her, held one full breast in each palm and started to massage them, lifting my fingers to her long stiff nipples and pulling on them. I had hardly touched her breasts yet, and wondered why not because they felt wonderful now, full and heavy and firm, the nipples extremely long and very sensitive.

The head of my cock still rested against her asshole, and stayed there while I rubbed her breasts in my oily hands. Katie moaned and pushed back against me, and I felt her asshole relax and open slightly. I pushed back and the pressure increased, built, and then suddenly the head of my cock popped past the tight ring of muscle and an inch of my cock slid inside.

"Nnnn," Katie grunted.

"Painful?"

"No... yeah, a little maybe, but whatever you do don't you dare stop now."

"Tell me if you want me to stop."

"I won't"

I pushed forwards with my hips, forcing the fatter middle section of my cock past her tightly puckered asshole. I straightened up and looked down, wanting to see, and almost came immediately at the sight of three inches of my cock embedded inside my sister's beautiful ass.

I poured more oil around her asshole and pushed, watched as another inch slid inside.

Katie was breathing hard now, her head down between her shoulders.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Tight," she grunted. "Feels full and tight... but nice... hurts a little bit, but feels nice too."

I decided to leave it there for now, not to try to push all the way in. Katie had taken maybe half of my eight inch length and I thought that was a good start. I rocked a little, moving very slightly in and out and Katie grunted again and I hesitated.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she hissed.

I leaned over and kissed her back. "I love you so much," I said.

"Yeah, of course you say that now with your cock up my ass, but will you respect me in the morning?"

I laughed and Katie joined in, her tight asshole squeezing me as her stomach muscles convulsed.

We were still laughing when we both heard the front door open and Mom shouted, "Hi kids. I managed to get away early and-"

She stopped in mid sentence. She had obviously walked into the living room.

"What..." Mom said.

Neither of us said a thing. There was hardly any excuse we could make, really, Katie bent over the arm of the sofa, me with my cock up inside her ass.

I pulled myself back and drew my cock out past the resistance of Katie's asshole. I turned and dropped back onto the sofa, sat there like an idiot with my erection sticking up against my stomach.

Katie slid off the arm and sat beside me.

"Mom," I started.

She held up her hand to stop me, a funny look on her face, and I waited for the explosion.

"My sweet, sweet darlings," Mom said. She walked across the room and sat in an armchair across from us. She leaned forward, her arms on her knees. She looked at me, looked at Katie and then smiled. "I see you've shaved your pussy, Katie."

My sister put her hands down and covered herself and Mom laughed.

"It's a little late for that, sweetheart. And besides, it looks nice like that. Do you like it shaved, Mike?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"So enthusiastic," Mom laughed. "And fucking your sister in the ass, was that just nice too?"

"Mom, I'm sorry, we kind of got carried away and-"

"Mike, Katie, stop." Mom looked at us and then smiled widely. "It's good. It really is. Don't you think I didn't know how you felt about each other? And last night, did you realise that was me giving you permission?"

"Mom, this is so weird," Katie said.

Mom sat back in her chair, still smiling. "Maybe it is," she said softly. "But only to someone outside of our family. It would please me so much if you two fucked each other. In any hole you like!" she added.

I could feel my cock starting to deflate and it softened to lie against my thigh, still long but no longer hard. Mom looked down at it and pouted.

"I don't want you to stop."

We both stared at her. The tension in the air was suddenly electric.

"Am I an awful mother to you because I want you to do these things? I'm..." she searched for words, shaking her head. "Mike, Katie... you know I've been on my own for a few years now. I've never wanted another man. I didn't really want your father, but I was stuck with him, I guess, but I don't miss him now. Maybe I'm bad, really bad, maybe there's something wrong with me, but if there is I think it's the same thing that's wrong with both of you as well. And if it is wrong, I don't care. I want it so both of you don't care either."

I could feel a fluttering nervousness in my stomach. "What do you want, Mom. What do you want me to do?"

She smiled sweetly. "I want you to fuck your sister, of course."

"Now?"

"Yes now. And here... in front of me." She sat back in the chair. "Would it be too awful to let me watch you?"

The fluttering grew and my breathing was short. I looked at Katie, and she was watching Mom with sparkling eyes. I could feel my cock fill again and it lifted off my leg and started to stand erect.

Mom seemed to relax, all the tension draining out of her shoulders. She put one leg over the arm of her chair and drew her skirt up her thighs exposing her red panties. They cut tight between her thighs, cupping and outlining her full pussy lips. Where they dipped in between they were damp, and Mom drifted her hand over that area and began to rub herself.

My cock was fully hard again now, and Katie leaned across and slipped it into her mouth. I was so turned on at the idea of my beautiful mother watching us fuck. I put my hands on the back of Katie's head and pushed her down onto my cock. She gagged and I let the pressure go.

"Turn around, sis," I said and she smiled at me and turned to kneel against the front of the sofa, her head resting on the cushions, her ass in the air. I placed myself between her legs again and found the baby oil and squirted it onto her asshole.

"Do you like it, Katie," Mom said, "when Mike sticks his big fat cock in your ass?"

"I love it," Katie said.

"I can tell you're my daughter," Mom said. "I've always liked it in the ass as well. It just feels so dirty and it feels so good..."

I could see her in the side of my vision. She had unbuttoned her blouse and it hung open exposing her large breasts in their red bra, lacy and fine, displaying the dark circles around her nipples. Her skirt had been pulled high around her waist and her hand was pushed inside her panties.

I turned back and put my cock head against Katie's ass. This time when I pushed she opened more easily for me and I slid past the tight ring and inside. I dripped more oil onto the length of my cock and Katie's ass and pushed again, going deeper.

"Okay?" I said.

"Nice," Katie murmured, "doesn't hurt much at all now, just feels real good."

I leaned over and put my lips to her ear, "Mom's watching. She's excited."

Katie grunted. "Turn me round. I want to see her," she said.

Still embedded in her ass I lifted her hips and moved her around. Now she was turned to face our mother who sat in the armchair. Her panties were pulled down around the knee of one leg which was still lifted to the arm of the chair. Her hot red pussy was opened for us, her fingers dipping in and out, withdrawing her juice and smearing it over her clit. She had unclipped her bra which still clung to her heavy breasts, but as we watched it slid, exposing her nipples, then fell off completely and dropped to her waist where her skirt was bunched.

Her eyes were open, looking at us watching her.

"Fuck your sister, Mike. Stick that big fat cock all the way in her ass. You'd like that, Katie, wouldn't you?"

"I want him to fuck my ass, Mom. I want him to fill my ass with his cum."

Mom gasped and her thighs began to tremble. Her fingers moved in and out of her pussy more rapidly and she pushed her head back against the cushions of the chair.

I applied pressure and slid my cock all the way into Katie's tight asshole. She hissed, whether in pleasure or pain I couldn't tell, but the grinding of her ass back onto my cock indicated she did not want me to stop. Slowly, I began to stroke in and out, withdrawing two inches and then burying myself back inside. I cupped her swaying breasts in my hands and pumped my cock into her ass as far as it would go.

"God, that feels so fucking good!" Katie hissed.

"You like it in the ass?" Mom said. "You like a cock up your ass, Katie?"

"I love it!" Katie cried.

I lowered one hand to Katie's pussy and began to rub her clitoris. She was soaking wet and starting to gasp. Mom's climax was also approaching; I could see her mouth open, breath hitching in her chest, her large breasts trembling as she breathed. Her flat stomach was rigid, pulled inwards and her hips were thrust forward so that her pussy could better meet her fingers.

Katie was starting to moan loudly and I increased my rhythm, feeling my own juices building. I leaned over and whispered in her ear again. "I want to fuck Mom in the ass as well. Would you like to watch me do that, Katie, fuck our Mom in the ass?"

"Oh God!" she cried, and I felt her rear passage spasm tightly around my cock. "Of fuck I'm cumming Mike. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard in the ass!"

Her legs shook and I felt her tighten around me and then warmth on my hand as her cum gushed from her pussy. She bucked underneath me, moaning.

I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her ass, allowing my own climax to build slowly.

Katie gasped as she came down from her high and lifted her head. "Oh shit I think I'm going to cum again," she said in a small voice. She looked across at Mom who had three fingers buried deep inside her pussy.

"Mom," Katie said. "Mom, come over here. I want to lick you... I want to lick your pussy for you. Mom, can I lick you...?"

Mom looked at Katie with lidded eyes. She hesitated and then slid down off the chair, her body loose and relaxed. Her skirt was bunched up under her boobs and she grabbed it and pulled it up and over her head, then pulled herself naked over to us. Katie reached for her and grasped her leg, tugged her towards her. Mom lifted her knees and parted her wet sex and Katie lowered her head and buried her lips into her mother's pussy.

Mom kept her eyes wide open and stared up at me, smiling.

"My beautiful, dirty children," she whispered.

The sight of my sister sticking her tongue inside Mom's wet pussy was more than I could stand and I felt my balls contract tight up against my body, felt the first spasm rocket up the length of my cock and I shot an enormous stream of cum deep inside Katie's ass. I grunted loudly and came again, and again.

Mom's smile had taken on a tight edge as her own climax swept through her. She put her hand on the back of Katie's head and pushed her down, pushed her hips back to meet her daughter's tongue and let out a long groan as her body shook and the spasm peaked.

I shot load after load into Katie, and as she felt my cum fill her asshole it sent her over the edge and she climaxed again, tightening once more around me.

Finally I slowed, feeling myself soften and withdraw from my sister's beautiful ass. Katie sighed as I popped all the way out, and lay flat, her head on Mom's stomach. I lay on the other side and leaned over and pulled one of Mom's long nipples into my mouth.

We lay there for long minutes, arms around each other, the feel of smooth skin under our hands. Each of us knowing that tomorrow, and all of our tomorrows, were going to be very different from now on.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers