All Comments on 'A Very Special Guy Ch. 05'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing here.

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
special guy

great little love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Three Amigos!

They could start a consulting firm of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Practice makes Perfect

Very good story,. I enjoyed it alot. One of your better stories.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Lynn

Sometimes I have a bit of problem with your stories, but this one is special....great job! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Lynn, either you are getting better (actually I think you are improving your writing( or I am getting used to your point of views (might be true as well). In either case, this is a fun story to read. Even your cuckold stories have fairly good balance. For contrast BobNbobbie, seems to like to have spineless idiots for H's and manipulative heartless wives. There never seems to be a balance in his stories.

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Guys; and Gals

Getting away with NO CONDOM pro sex. 'Of course they Loved It. However tis True this is Much Better. I feel in your other stories you were working a dart out of your own body, and into recess in your mind. There is only One healthy mind True sex story in us all. Watch carefully use of any personal theme. Altho different dogs do different things when you thro the stick. Nearly all will drop it at your feet, and follow. It's training, instinct, and Luv needs, Whether they look like a Star, or Quasimodo. Run, trot or limp, lick, or hump. When you have pulled the dart life stuck in you, try to move on. And note if you thro it at Anyone else, the chance is they will thro it back, with all their strength. Even comment. However A fine imagination has only proper moral limits. I do feel that recent trends in sex morals have tried to jail life joy; again. This story IS Healthy Attitude, but precautions spell respect. EVEN If that means a few routines after bare sex; which the proper mad world would like us to forget the benefits of, let alone that special close pleasure. And a fact most (stories) either don't seem to work out, or wrongly exploit, the poor rely on sex, and cheap thrills, far more. The facts of Life. . . . . PS You could have told exactly the same story, in 3 chapters! Editor? Partly as a result, and perhaps previous drift I've underlined, this story Is Under-read. Reboot in 2 chapters, as a Tale of 2 Cities? 'Crime' and Redemption. Reflect on your call for feedback after Chapter 1, the response and impact?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Bad Titleing, Lynn

smelled, tasted, felt, sounded and acted like "Romance" to me.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
Not quite right

I enjoyed the first four stories in the series, but had trouble with this version. The writing quality was still present, and most of the characters were consistent with past behavior, but there were some aspects of this story that I could not bring myself to believe.

My first problem was with the setup. If all three wives were able to get away from home, they would have insisted on coming with their husbands, and not wait a day for a spur of the moment invitation.

In previous stories, Gordon was portrayed as the special guy who allowed himself to get into private situations with two women he cared about, who wanted to have sex with him. It was improbable that any guy would have the willpower to say no in such a situation. Such improbability showed how special Gordon was. Such a special guy would not be interested in casual sex with a hooker, even if it was arranged by a business partner.

One does not tell a bald friend that he lost his hair. He already knows. A sensitive husband would wait for his wife to volunteer her colorful past rather than tell her what he suspected. Even better, it might never occur to him to suspect such history.

Finally, if Geri truly learned how to love without jealousy, she would not be encouraging Susan to try to control her husband. She might encourage Susan to play around the same way her husband did, but it would be play as an equal rather than gaining advantage in a power struggle.

Please continue to write and contribute.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 11 years ago
Interesting

I've seen a lot of comments where people trash some of your stories about being hateful toward men. Not sure why, it's all fantasy anyway. In the case of this story, I think it's a very interesting relationship you have between Gordon and Geri, and there's nothing hateful toward either one of them. The worst thing Geri has done, of course, is lie to Gordon about her past as they got married. Of course, that never happens, right?!?! HA! Keep writing. I love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I generally like your stories, but somehow this story always seems to have a bit more, or perhaps it shows a bit more of how you feel. There is love there and you write about it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick garbage !

"1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very unconventional love, but love none the less.

You handled a really unusual situation very well and with compassion and understanding. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A special story

That was your best story yet. Not a believable ending, but it works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very believable and a fantasy come true

I am still single but I dream of marrying a ex-hooker myself :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done!

Lynn I like your stories although sometimes they bother me. This one I liked because most of the people were of good heart and found what they were looking for. It was a fun read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pure

Hooker love.

I could have done without her letting walther fuck her though.

You didn't let her husband know that.

She didn't seem to be bothered by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Somehow I love this story. It is strange, and it is very likely but... It is sweet and fun.

Thank you

BastardenBastardenover 4 years ago
A-fucking-macing...

Girl, you’ve nailed it, spot on :-)

This is so damned right on target and you’ve written the best story I’ve ever read in here - it just has it all... I found this masterpiece browsing noncon-stories and then this brilliant thing shows up.

God, its GREAT writing and I hope that you will make more at some point

dougdorrdougdorrover 1 year ago

The very best I've read. I was laughing and crying at the end. It would make a great movie. Thank you!!!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

I loved it. Hookers should never be looked down on they provide a great service across the world. The powers that be should protect them but they are mostly hypocrites that make laws against prostitution while probably using prostitutes /escorts themselves. Thanks for a good story. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous