A Very Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher
jrydher
4 Followers

"Fuck me Rick, fuck me hard." I quickly bolted from chair and kneeled behind her, sliding my cock into her sopping wet pussy. I grabbed her ponytail, forcing her head up and began thrusting as hard as I could into her. "Oh yeah baby, pull that hair!" she screamed.

Sweat poured down us as our bodies mashed into another. She came several more times and I could feel myself nearing my time, so I decided it was my turn to take some control for once. I removed my cock from her pussy and started jamming it inside of her ass. Janice swung her head around, a look of shock, but acceptance on her face. I slowly maneuvered my cock inside her ass until it was completely buried inside her.

"Oh God yes. Fuck my ass." First though I reached under and squeezed both her tits as hard as I could. Everything I did now drove her wild.

Meanwhile she fingered her clit to another orgasm. As she started to catch her breath I began pumping away in her ass. And what an ass it was.

Round, firm, shapely and filled with my cock right now. I decided to get a little daring and gave her a playful slap on the ass. "Oh!!! Hmm.". She obviously liked that. I repeated it a few more times, just hard enough to make her feel good, but gentle enough not to hurt her.

Janice's body now slumped forward, her ass sticking up in the air at me as I drilled her like no dentist could. This woman was a walking orgasm as she came 2 or 3 more times at least. Finally I went all out and brought myself to the edge of climaxing.


Hearing my breathing change, Janice screamed, "Cum on my body, cum on my body." I pulled out of her and she quickly rolled on her back. Just as she did, I unleashed one long shot of cum after another. On her stomach, her tits, her face, and in her hair. As each blast landed, she yelled for more. Finally, I knelt over her face and let the last drops fall into her willing mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At our Thanksgiving meal that night, we all went around the table saying what we were thankful for. Rachel is still wondering what her Mother meant by a good carpet cleaner. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. We decided we would get up early and drive back home Saturday morning and spend some time with friends in the city.

We said our good-byes to Janice and Anna the night before so we wouldn't wake them when we were leaving at 5 A.M. As we got ready to leave, Rachel heard a low moaning coming from her Mother's room and walked towards it, wanting to be sure she was all right.

I could hear the sound of Rachel sucking in her breath and I quickly moved down the hallway to see if everything was okay. Rachel turned and looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. All she could do was point. I looked at her quizzically and looked through the narrow opening in the doorway. I barely hid the smirk that formed on my face as I saw Anna, her face buried between Janice's legs, eating out her employer for all she was worth. I was beginning to wonder if Rachel knew her Mother at all! I grabbed Rachel by the arm, and said "let's go.".

Rachel just muttered incoherently to herself, still stunned by what she saw. Needless to say, any time Rachel invited me home for a weekend or extended holiday, I gladly obliged. Rachel and I ended up going our separate ways a few years later.

Her Mom opened up a boutique and occasionally goes on buying trips, some to the West Coast. Ah, the joy of older women.

Well I have to go now, I have Janice handcuffed to the bed and covered in whipped cream. Time for my just desserts!

jrydher
jrydher
4 Followers
12