A Very Unexpected First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god." she moaned.

I used my left hand to spread her lips and there was her clit. It was so cool! It was a little pink nub sticking out from her hood at the top end of her slit. I slid my thumb and forefinger on either side and began to rub it gently. Kate's moans turned into a deeper groaning. I took my right hand and gently slid it under her ass and slowly put my right thumb into her pussy. I held it there for a couple of minutes as she got used to it. Then I kissed her clit a few times and finally started to flick it side to side with my tongue. Kate was making a grunting sound and bucking her hips up and down as she held my head tight to her pussy. She got wilder and wilder and suddenly cried out and went all stiff on me as she came.

After a few moments she started to relax and I raised up a bit to look at her. "How was that?" I asked.

"God Chuck! That was great!" she replied as she tried to catch her breath. "That was fuckin great! I diddled myself before but holy shit man that was awesome!"

I moved my left hand up to squeeze her tit and she smiled. But when I started to move my right hand her eyes flew open wide...

"Holy fuck Chuck! Are you inside me?" She rose up and looked down as I eased my thumb out.

"Um... yeah. Couldn't you tell?" I asked, confused.

"Uh, not really. I was kinda distracted." she said and then giggled. "So does a thumb in my pussy mean I'm not a virgin anymore?"

I didn't know what to say. I guess I must've looked pretty dumb. Kate pushed me back towards the other end of the sofa, laughing at my confusion. She followed me and straddled me. She reached down and toyed with my dick, stroking it and squeezing. Now all of this had me pretty stiff and a few strokes had me really, really hard and Kate pushed the tip into her pussy and shut her eyes.

"God, I want this so bad..." She slowly started to slide onto my cock. She was kinda tight but so wet that we didn't have any problem and she took my cock all the way in one smooth motion. She sat there quietly and enjoyed the moment. Hell I was too! It felt so good. Warm and wet and tight. She smiled at me and started wiggling her hips around. I reached up and cupped her tits and played with her nipples. Kate laughed and started rocking her hips back and forth.

"Oh yeah..." she sighed, "This feels better and better. I like feeling you inside me. It feels right, you know? Kinda like I was craving it without knowing what it was... but now that I've got it, I realized I was missing it... does that make any sense Chuck?"

"In a weird way... yeah it does." I said. I liked screwing Kate. I liked playing with her tits too. But the funny thing was, I really liked seeing her smiling at me. Ok, ok... I really, really liked seeing her naked on top of me smiling at me while we screwed! God it was awesome.

Kate's legs weren't strong enough to let her ride up and down my shaft so she leaned forward until her tits were in my face and she was almost off of my cock. Then she said three words. Three words I didn't think I'd ever hear...

"Fuck me Chuck!"

I buried my face between her tits and grabbed her ass and started bucking my hips up and down. I was pumping my cock in and out of her pussy and it felt better than I could have ever imagined. It was making wet, sloppy sounds and our flesh was slapping with a loud smacking noise and Kate was groaning... I don't know how long it took but it seemed like both forever and way too soon. Kate dropped her face to mine and we kissed over and over again. Then she put her cheek on mine, her mouth near my ear and whispered.

"Oh it feels so good, so good, so good. I fuckin love this... Yesssss, ohhhhhh yesss..."

This was followed by moaning and groaning for several minutes and suddenly she went silent for a moment and then started gasping. I felt her pussy ripple and squeeze my cock as she came. She threw her head back and cried out. No words, just grunts. Oh holy shit! I was doing this! I was making her cum! She was cumming because of me! I felt so powerful at that moment. I slid my hands a little higher to her waist and started to really fuck her hard. Her grunting continued. I was shoving her down onto my cock as my hips drove upward. Our bodies were slamming together and Kate's head dropped until her cheek was resting on my head. She was moaning and I thought this was great, but then she started talking all sexy in my ear.

"Fuck me Chuck! Fuck me good! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me!"

I felt my orgasm nearing. Oh shit!

"Kate, I'm gonna cum soon... What do I do Kate? What do I do?"

"I'm on the pill! Cum in me! Give it to me!"

It was a good thing she wanted it because I couldn't hold it if I wanted to and I started cumming in her before she finished telling me to. I came and came and came! God it felt wonderful! Kate sat up a bit and smiled at me. She bit her lip and then leaned down and kissed me for a long time. My dick had only relaxed a bit but I was so turned on that it never really shrank much and Kate felt so hot inside that I swelled up again and we fucked some more. Yeah we fucked for a while and I came again before we finally stopped.

That was the first time Kate and I fucked and I gotta tell you it wasn't the last. And no, she didn't go to Tokyo. They were packing for the move when her Grandmother had a fall and broke her hip. Kate and her Mom stayed to take care of her. That was a year ago and Kate and I both go to the Community College here in town. I would tell you more but I gotta quit typing and go meet her. We're going to get a bite to eat and... well, you know.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers
12