All Comments on 'A Very Unusual Marriage'

by jim313

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
That's really a close family

Over the top when it comes to being erotic. Written well and edited for easy reading. It was interesting to see who was going to be the next stud to fuck her.

Thanks for the good story

BiGuy_SoCalBiGuy_SoCalalmost 12 years ago
Family fun

Family is always hot and sexy fun. This brings it to new hights.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

I LOVE incest stories, but........this story is so impersonal it barely seems like an incest story. It's more like a quick masturbation/swingers story. I'm sorry but I didn't even bother to rate it because it really did nothing for me................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total turn off

group sex and swapping are a turn off to most readers and especially in the incest area they have seperate areas for this crap USE THEM and stop ruining the incest area.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Great story!..

But with that much action, how do you know who the real dad is, if one of the ladies gets knocked up?.. Curious as to why Dad said that Sam was his favorite d-in-law, & Mom said his ONLY d-in-law?.. What about Frank's wife, Toni? (not lawfully wed, but family just considers them married?).. What happened to Gina & Tim?.. They didn't get in on the Wedding night festivities, but everyone else did... odd. Could do a part 2, and dig into those details within the inter-woven family dirt.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

and i totally disagree with the anonymous post about no group sex in incest. i love families that play together. and i think most other readers do as well!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Too many participants . . .

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Verbose writing Way too many participants with no real character development. That William was bi and liked to suck cock was a real turn-off . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous