A Village Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled a bag out of the dressing table drawer and holding it out to her he said, "Go put this on. Its should fit you." As she reached for it he realised her open blouse allowed him to see a flash of a black lacy bra and also a silver cross she was wearing around her neck. At his silent request she unclipped the cross and left it on the dressing table as she turned and headed for the bathroom.

He called out to her.

"Have you texted home to say you are staying at a friends?"

"Yes, I told them I was with my friend Laura and then I told Laura to cover for me" she replied. "Its alright she has covered before and I stay there all the time, they won't check and even if."

"And you had no trouble checking in?" He interrupted her.

"No," she said, "the key was waiting as you said it would be. The receptionist handed it over and up I came."

He noticed her mobile phone lying on the bedside table and picked it up. Laura had sent her a text asking what she was up to, asking if the secret involved a new man. The usual girly questions he thought. I bet you would just die if you knew the whole story he thought as he turned her phone off.

Whilst he was checking her phone she babbled on in the bathroom. Calling out that she loved the underwear he had bought for her and that she was so happy he had gone to all that trouble. I'll be as quick as I can she called.

Feeling like he would rip her apart if she didn't shut up. He searched the room for a distraction. His eyes fell on the cross lying on the dressing room table and he thought how in the movies he would be recoiling from it. Oh the world had a lot to learn about vampires, but then becoming one had been quite a journey for him. Not so long ago he would have been as clueless as everyone else.

"Do you like it," the girl said nervously, intruding on his thoughts and bringing him back to the hotel room again.

She stood there in the blue bra and knickers set he had picked out for her. It was perfect.

"You look gorgeous," he said and he meant it. She beamed happily back at him and he felt the anger subside and his lust win over.

"I want to be just right for you," she said.

He sat on the sofa in the room and patted the seat beside him. She took the hint and sat next to him. Her brunette hair had been in a ponytail when he had seen her on the street. Now it hung loose falling over her shoulders and down to her breasts. For the first time he noticed how long and shiny it was. He placed his hand gently on the side of her cheek, loving the feeling of her soft silky hair. He pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips. She hesitated at first then eagerly kissed him back.

As his kisses went across her cheeks she went to speak but before she could he put his finger to her lips and shook his head.

"Shhhhhh," he said, "don't speak."

As a vampire he now knew what someone was going to say before they said it and he was not interested in her reassurances that she did not do this with every man she met. He just wanted to fuck her and feed from her.

"I am going to fuck you," he told her, "you want it too, right?"

While she was nodding in reply he pulled her onto his lap and then opened his legs a little so she rested on the seat between his thighs. His left hand rested on the top on her leg. His fingers reaching her inner thigh. His right hand was around her waist. He used the fingers of his left hand to slowly trace up and down her soft warm thighs. The blue bra he had bought was obviously not the ideal fit as her left nipple poked out from the top of it but that just made the whole thing seem sexier. She had shut her eyes and tilted her head back slightly waiting for him to make the next move.

He decided lying down was what he wanted so he helped her lay back on the settee. She lay with a blue cushion supporting her back. Her legs were lifted over his as he ran his hands up her legs and as she shifted herself into a comfortable position he slowly pulled her blue knickers off. As he removed them he realised she had left her shoes on but decided for now he liked that.

"I'll take them off," she said obviously connected to his thoughts but he pushed her back when she went to get up.

"Its fine," he said irritated. "Just be quiet and do what I tell you."

His hand gently stroked her bare stomach as he moved himself to a lower position and gently kissed her neck. His right arm was now underneath her and he used his left hand to gently stroke her pussy. Her body tensed as he gently stroked her and he watched her face closely, using his link to her mind to make sure he did it absolutely right. Slowly she relaxed her left leg so it just lay across him and bent her right leg so her shoe rested on the top of his thigh. This position allowed her to relax back into the sofa, her right hand first holding the sofa and then finding his right hand she interlocked fingers with him.

Slowly he made circles with his finger on her pussy making her gasp and her breaths come in short bursts. He could feel her getting wet.

She lifted her head up to rearrange her hair and as she lay back down he moved his hand from rubbing her pussy to pull her right bra strap off her shoulder. Using his hand he pulled her bra down below her breasts so he could take first the left one and then the right one into his mouth. She moved to help him but he gently pushed her hand away. Telling her not to move. Her hand stroking the top of her leg. At the same time he then returned to rubbing her pussy whilst kissing her breasts. He felt her thinking how she loved the fact he was so gentle with her and so for a while he continue stroking and kissing her in this way. Loving the way he could sense in her mind her growing excitement.

Finally using the power of thought he made her help him remove his top. Once his sweater was over his head, she lay intently watching him as he threw it onto the floor. She rearranged her bra so her breasts were revealed to him. She lay back as he moved from underneath her. Her right leg now resting on the floor as he kissed the top of her left leg which she bent for him.

He moved to a kneeling position on the floor. Her left leg lifted over him so his head was now between her legs. He slowly began to lick and suck at her pussy. She let out a very quiet gentle moan as she raised both her legs holding them wide apart for him. His hands gripping her waist as she lay back.

He stopped and raising himself up again, kissed her on the neck and then he began licking and sucking hard on her neck. He felt so in control tempting him-self with the idea of feeding from her and yet able to resist. He lifted his mouth away and using his right hand rubbed over her neck feeling her veins and listening to the rushing blood and her fast heart rate. He lowered his hands to rub and cup her breasts before kissing her neck again. Feeling he was about to bite he sat up and silently told her what he wanted.

She removed her shoes and knelt beside him rubbing his cock through his trousers whilst he lifted her hair up from her neck admiring her wonderful body. He had made a good choice. She pulled at his belt and with his help pulled his trousers down far enough to allow her access to his erect cock.

Using her hand to guide it she slipped into the mouth. He placed his hand gently on her neck as she moved her lips up and down his shaft. God that felt good. He eventually moved his hand to rest on her bottom. Using his finger he gently stroked at her pussy before moving his hand to the middle of her back and then to her neck.

He made her move again getting her to kneel on all fours on the sofa. Low enough so he could comfortably enter her from behind. Slowly he moved his cock in and out of her, his hand resting on her back. Pausing his stroked his cock all around her pussy before inserting it again. She lay as before very still making quiet grunting noises in time to his strokes.

She moved her hands onto the arm of the sofa allowing her to be a little higher and changing the angle. Resting both her hands on her back he pushed harder making her sharp breaths of delight a little louder.

He withdrew and moving her with his hands he got her onto her back again. He entered her. He was able to put one knee on the ground helping him push into her harder than before. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his back. He felt her amazement at how good it was and he had to silently agree.

As he fucked her, he used his arms to lift him above her. He studied her beautiful face making her smile up at him.

"Your beautiful," he found himself saying out loud.

"Thank you", she replied clearly delighted and breathing out slowly she became lost in the moment.

She lay eyes closed, arms above her head completely consumed by the way he was fucking her. He slowly lowered his head and bit into her neck. She gasped but as he slammed into her as hard as he could she relaxed again. He appreciated that for him the perfect moment was as he bit into his victim whilst giving her a beautiful fuck. Feeding on blood was his life now.

Her hand sought out his again and they interlocked fingers. She squeezed his hand hard as she came. Since tasting her he had been counting in his head slowly and when he got to twenty he forced himself to stop feeding.

He withdrew his cock and gasping with pleasure he came over her breasts as she stroked his cock to its climax. She moved slightly allowing him room to lie at her side so he could lick her neck with his tongue trying to get any last drops of blood. Finally they just lay together.

Wow he had no idea it could be that good and he could sense she didn't either.

12